Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i thought this was andrew tate at first lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

unmarked vans full of Troops cruising around black bagging guys and then sheepishly turning them loose after realizing they weren't actually kitted out antifa super soldiers.

thousands and thousands of white people living in towns of <1000 people watching TV and listening to the radio and getting so convinced that ANTIFA THUGS had stolen or hijacked a fleet of buses and WERE COMING FOR YOUR TELEVISION AND VCR that they blockaded roads

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
BLM protesters storming CNN's Atlanta offices, and pearl-clutching liberals not understanding why they hate mainstream media.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

babypolis posted:

i thought this was andrew tate at first lol

lmao same

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
horrible and depressing poo poo but god this picture tears a deranged laugh out of me

https://twitter.com/kodacohen/status/537106094129045504?s=20

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Corner Kelly: Season's Beatings.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The many Americans citizens who believe major American cities have been razed to the ground

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The many Americans citizens who believe major American cities have been razed to the ground

lol when I worked at deere we had one of these.

"Portland doesn't exist anymore."
"I mean it probably does dude."
"Nah, they bombed it. Levelled it."
"Who did?"
"You know, the wokes and stuff."
"Hm. Much to think about."

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the Minneapolis/St Paul police trying desperately to get the National Guard to use live ammunition on protesters, getting increasingly angry every time the Guard told them no, until the police scanners were half guys fake-panicking about being overrun by mobs in an attempt to get the Guard to intervene and half sullen complaining about how the military were all loving traitors who had abandoned them

the police charging outnumbered into crowds of people multiple times expecting the Guard to back them up and then getting the poo poo kicked out of them and having to run away when they did not do so

multiple Chicago police radios getting stolen and their channels getting flooded with fake intelligence, celebrity impressions, soundboard clips, and music

a guy impersonating a Chicago cop convincing them that a convoy of 'antifa buses' was entering the city via a highway and getting multiple helicopters retasked to look for it

the actual Chicago cops getting even more sullen that the mayor refused to authorize lethal force than the Minneapolis/St Paul cops did, to the point that eventually even the actual police officers on the radio were just complaining instead of coordinating any kind of response, including a hilarious moment where someone reported a bunch of bicyclists cycling down a road (unrelated to the protest, people just do that sometimes) and someone else responded, 'I understand, we've lost the city'.

the libs desperately trying to convince everyone that all of the dozens of spontaneous uprisings in major American cities were all carried out by outside infiltrators from somewhere unspecified, and that every single burned building in the US was actually burned down by the police to make the protests look bad

the President having a scheduled address that got postponed because the protests were too close to the White House, so multiple news channels aired 20 minutes of video of an empty podium in the White House rose garden with explosions, gunshots, screams, and helicopters audible in the background, with flecks of ash and wisps of teargas wafting across the screen occasionally

Fox News cutting out the audio to that feed after they realized how bad it looked

a middle-aged fat white man whose car was blocked by a crowd got out of his vehicle and screamed 'all lives matter' before attempting to fire a bow and arrow into said crowd, getting the gently caress beaten out of him for his troubles

like twenty different police departments around the US gathering up random litter from alleyways like Coke bottles and Mcdonald's wrappers and old socks and posting them on social media as dangerous improvised explosive devices they had confiscated from rioters

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mister Bates posted:

the Minneapolis/St Paul police trying desperately to get the National Guard to use live ammunition on protesters, getting increasingly angry every time the Guard told them no, until the police scanners were half guys fake-panicking about being overrun by mobs in an attempt to get the Guard to intervene and half sullen complaining about how the military were all loving traitors who had abandoned them

the police charging outnumbered into crowds of people multiple times expecting the Guard to back them up and then getting the poo poo kicked out of them and having to run away when they did not do so

multiple Chicago police radios getting stolen and their channels getting flooded with fake intelligence, celebrity impressions, soundboard clips, and music

a guy impersonating a Chicago cop convincing them that a convoy of 'antifa buses' was entering the city via a highway and getting multiple helicopters retasked to look for it

the actual Chicago cops getting even more sullen that the mayor refused to authorize lethal force than the Minneapolis/St Paul cops did, to the point that eventually even the actual police officers on the radio were just complaining instead of coordinating any kind of response, including a hilarious moment where someone reported a bunch of bicyclists cycling down a road (unrelated to the protest, people just do that sometimes) and someone else responded, 'I understand, we've lost the city'.

the libs desperately trying to convince everyone that all of the dozens of spontaneous uprisings in major American cities were all carried out by outside infiltrators from somewhere unspecified, and that every single burned building in the US was actually burned down by the police to make the protests look bad

the President having a scheduled address that got postponed because the protests were too close to the White House, so multiple news channels aired 20 minutes of video of an empty podium in the White House rose garden with explosions, gunshots, screams, and helicopters audible in the background, with flecks of ash and wisps of teargas wafting across the screen occasionally

Fox News cutting out the audio to that feed after they realized how bad it looked

a middle-aged fat white man whose car was blocked by a crowd got out of his vehicle and screamed 'all lives matter' before attempting to fire a bow and arrow into said crowd, getting the gently caress beaten out of him for his troubles

like twenty different police departments around the US gathering up random litter from alleyways like Coke bottles and Mcdonald's wrappers and old socks and posting them on social media as dangerous improvised explosive devices they had confiscated from rioters

and all of it essentially effortlessly extinguished and is now little more than a distant memory

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Its a small one but I remember some Chicago alderman complaining about cops taking over his office and the police department responded by accusing him of selling out Fred Hampton to them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

"Who did?"

These are your fellow citizens lmao. God I love this country. The absolute greatest show on earth, bar none

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

more falafel please posted:

yeah sheet mulching is a thing idk why this always gets harped on

No poo poo sheet mulching is a thing … its the worlds shittiest garden, that’s why it gets harped on

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
What was the event where riots were predicted and mysteriously, pallets of bricks appeared at hotspots...only for nothing to happen

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

WHY BONER NOW posted:

What was the event where riots were predicted and mysteriously, pallets of bricks appeared at hotspots...only for nothing to happen

where have all the corner bricks gone? :negative:

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

WHY BONER NOW posted:

people are so afraid of false flags they'll ignore a wonder opportunity. Maybe that's what bernie spend some of his donations on!

;)

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

Ardent Communist posted:

people are so afraid of false flags they'll ignore a wonder opportunity… ;)
A beautiful sentiment OP

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

WHY BONER NOW posted:

didn't realize there were protests outside danzig's house

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

bedpan posted:

and all of it essentially effortlessly extinguished and is now little more than a distant memory

i want to make a "2020 didnt happen" thread but im too lazy

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
during the January 6 capitol riots there were some bags of sand and concrete on the side of the road for some sort of sidewalk repair and people pointed them out and called out things like 'random sandbags! antifa!' and 'false flag!' and told each other to avoid them

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the US shooting down a Chinese balloon, followed by several additional objects over the next week, complete with BS excuses given for the final 3

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Mister Bates posted:

the derick chauvin judgement being played over the CPD's radios to wailing and gnashing of teeth

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Ben Carson said that in the past the world was in black and white (as shown by old TV shows), and Joseph's coat of many colors was actually just black, white, and brown, but it was a big deal because no one had ever seen brown before.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

bedpan posted:

thousands and thousands of white people living in towns of <1000 people watching TV and listening to the radio and getting so convinced that ANTIFA THUGS had stolen or hijacked a fleet of buses and WERE COMING FOR YOUR TELEVISION AND VCR that they blockaded roads

my boss at the time thought she was going to be race warred to a permanent end by BLM and was having a breakdown. she lived in a suburb of one of America’s whitest cities.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
sean mcelwee: the gambler

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1293901936329195525?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1D0quttOeY

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

when she flicks at his face lmao :discourse:

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010

Is there some sort of word like schadenfreude for people that you know are going to live/are living a life 100x more privileged than you in terms of education, career, relationships, retirement etc. but it's you that feels pity for them because they seem so unhappy? Basically any GOP kid that comes out nonconforming or gay

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzoC3TJRq2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM-oPUqhMBc

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

Action Jacktion posted:

Ben Carson said that in the past the world was in black and white (as shown by old TV shows), and Joseph's coat of many colors was actually just black, white, and brown, but it was a big deal because no one had ever seen brown before.
Are there actually no color words in the Bible before that?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Ted Cruz buying his wife 100 cans of soup

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Prescott posted:

Are there actually no color words in the Bible before that?

The story of Noah's Ark mentions a rainbow. I guess it was greyscale.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Mister Bates posted:

my fave part is the cops & chuds who legit believe poo poo like "the city is lost!" or that portland was just burned to the ground proceeded to.... whine about it. like if I legit thought entire american cities had been lost/destroyed, I think a more robust response than whining on facebook would be warranted

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

projecthalaxy posted:

"Who did?"

"Yeah, but they're not gonna shoot at you. You look like them."

The most casually racist thing I've been told in my life. This was about Los Angeles.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

gladius guy defending his bar turning into idiot defending a bar he liked to go to then it came out he was a prolific writer of mlp fanfic

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Action Jacktion posted:

Such a beautiful mind

quote:

Claim

On his official campaign website, Carson claims that he came up with the idea for a musical based on the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors during a surgical consultation with a patient named Jacob Brandman.

Fact?

Carson did apparently propose this idea to Mr. Brandman … in 1998, 30 years after Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat premiered. However, when pushed for comment on this issue, Carson responded that he was in fact aware of the existing musical production in 1998, but that “The Bible calls it a coat of many colors, but in those days the only colors were black and white, as you can see in old television footage. My belief is that the coat was black, white and brown – the first time anyone had ever seen brown. That story has yet to be told.”

Verdict: fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If the coat was black and white and those were the only colors anyone could see how would it be a coat of many colors why on earth am I arguing this