Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

sort it out mate

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
o poo poo it's two minutes past midnight, time for katamari

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

exquisite tea posted:

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to the book at Yu.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lamont posted:

I have never played Bloodborne so every time I see someone talking about fighting Gascoigne I think they're playing some kind of football hooligan sim

He's fat
He's round
He bounces in the ground
He's Paul Gascoigne

Rental Sting
Aug 14, 2013

it is not the first time I have been racist in the name of my own mistake and sadly probably not the last
I feel deep shame when I'm lurking ITT and Bloodborne comes up because I've bailed on three separate From games that I paid for. I beat Celeste in a day, though, if that counts for something.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream

Rental Sting posted:

I feel deep shame when I'm lurking ITT and Bloodborne comes up because I've bailed on three separate From games that I paid for. I beat Celeste in a day, though, if that counts for something.

Can’t believe you’d admit this in writing

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Rental Sting posted:

Fair enough, the combat in From games is pretty bad compared to non stat based action games.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Permaban anyone who says bad things about Bloodborne.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Blood vials suck

*one hundred pages later*

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

haveblue posted:

Blood vials suck

*one hundred pages later*

If you put a couple drat points into Arcane this wouldn’t be a problem. :colbert:

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
They're called From software because you walk into the store, see their games on the shelf, and walk the hell away From them

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Dewgy posted:

If you put a couple drat points into Arcane this wouldn’t be a problem. :colbert:

what's that do

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

My copium got delivered in the mail. Starting to think that Keighly is going to bring Jessica Alba on stage to announce Bloodborne remake

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ShoogaSlim posted:

what's that do

Arcane increases item drop rate (among other things) and since everything in the game drops either vials or bullets at a minimum an increased chance in drops means you’re that much more stocked up all the time.

It doesn’t seem like much based on the raw numbers but with how much killing you do in BB it adds up!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/1664339527270277129?s=20

Code: Veronica fuckers get in

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
gently caress it, RE0. Give me a remake that can surpass the original without even trying.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Vote for dead aim or go to hell

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

I asked for Resident Evil 1 just to make Vikar angry.

And also because I actually do want that.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I asked for more Paul W.S. Anderson movies

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Dewgy posted:

Arcane increases item drop rate (among other things) and since everything in the game drops either vials or bullets at a minimum an increased chance in drops means you’re that much more stocked up all the time.

It doesn’t seem like much based on the raw numbers but with how much killing you do in BB it adds up!

interesting. i dont think in any of my ~3 playthroughs i ever put a point into arcane whatsoever. maybe accidentally at first bc i didnt know what the hell i was doing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Estus flasks have a 100% drop rate from bonfires no matter your stats

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

oh, majestic!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Bugblatter posted:

I asked for Resident Evil 1 just to make Vikar angry.

And also because I actually do want that.

Same
I replayed the RE1 remake and they didn’t go far enough
The RE2 and RE 3 remakes are too good l. 2&3

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

RandolphCarter posted:

Vote for dead aim or go to hell

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
its been too long since the last re 1 remake

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/diablo/status/1664420939982073856?s=46&t=neIYV8aks7bdRtgfwAJwAQ

the current fix for this is to buy a currency pack for the game lmao

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Of course it is

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Bobby kottick approved fix

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Extremely glad I decided to skip this Diablo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

I had fun tonight playing, but its really buggy.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

I said come in! posted:

https://twitter.com/diablo/status/1664420939982073856?s=46&t=neIYV8aks7bdRtgfwAJwAQ

the current fix for this is to buy a currency pack for the game lmao

I mean I'm not carrying water for blizzard - but this isn't accurate. the fix is to buy anything on the PS store - including a free PS+ or PS NOW game. It doesn't matter. It seems to be a PSN gently caress up not a Blizz one.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah but while you’re in there you might as well buy a couple diablobucks to spend in the horadric store or whatever the gently caress they’ve called it

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Yeah but while you’re in there you might as well buy a couple diablobucks to spend in the horadric store or whatever the gently caress they’ve called it

No? I downloaded Miles Spidey. That fixed the issue. I never even saw any blizz micro poo poo. But ok I guess.

squirrelzipper fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jun 2, 2023

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I don’t really wanna go too hard on people for buying this one because it’s a long-running beloved franchise but I truly don’t understand how anyone can justify it to themselves with everything we know about the company

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Zelda thread too big so here

https://twitter.com/chongotweet/status/1664299374963466241?s=46

Such lovely attention to detail, when this happened to me I thought it might depend, but then assumed it locks this part to a particular time of day, but nope.

Nintendo, for once in 6 years, stays winning. Can’t wait for them to ruin all their good will in a couple of months again

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Aipsh posted:

Zelda thread too big so here

https://twitter.com/chongotweet/status/1664299374963466241?s=46

Such lovely attention to detail, when this happened to me I thought it might depend, but then assumed it locks this part to a particular time of day, but nope.

Nintendo, for once in 6 years, stays winning. Can’t wait for them to ruin all their good will in a couple of months again

That’s not how you use the word “stays” at all!

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

Bugblatter posted:

That’s not how you use the word “stays” at all!

Is/will soon not to be winning

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

Yeah but also no more remakes. I want 9 and rev3 and hunk and more cgi movies where they have jill in them and explain away the age of all characters with "t-viris"

Also want survivor 4 and dino crisis and deep down and pragmatia and sf6 and dmc0 and dmc6,7,8,9,x

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

stay a while and purchase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
I am a filthy remake-only player so obviously I said to remake Code Veronica, 5, and 6, just so I can continue the streak. I'm fine with whatever they do though, as long as it's as good as the remakes.