Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Elephanthead posted:

Are the heat an NBA caliber team?

the nuggets are just very good, especially when Jamal Murray is playing an all-nba guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

caleb sighting

…and he’s out

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

bam stinks?

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
*An open three finally goes in* "The Heat should use this offensive tactic more"

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh dear

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Give the heat a week off to rest

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I missed some of the first half but would observe that the officiating has in fact been pretty good imo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I feel fairly confident that Jokic is actually some schlubby guy who found a genie lamp and his wish was to be the best basketball player in the world and the genie stretched him out and gave him some kind of Action Man-esque future-reading ability

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/mikebeauvais/status/1664438985635028994

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

toggle posted:

bam stinks?

I mean...that was obvious during the 3 game losing streak to the Celtics.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah this is about what I expected.

The more I watch the Nuggets whipping rear end the more I'm impressed that the CP3-less (and eventually Ayton-less) Suns did as well as they did.

Timberwolves took 1 and kept most of the games kinda close, which right now seems like a top-10 team showing right now.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

rivetz posted:

I missed some of the first half but would observe that the officiating has in fact been pretty good imo

no tony tv or scottie fosters, so its been nice and even

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1664452287492935681

just need 4 or 5 more of these for the heat to be in it

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

I'll never get tired of these

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Strays looks like absolute dogshit, please stop showing me commercials

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Nuggets Woulda Beat The 90s Bulls

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

I honest to goodness always enjoy these jokes even though people make it every national game.

They are just so on point.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Nuggets motherfucker

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
miami's defense has been better in the 2h but it hasn't mattered

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
*ignore Jokić with position literally behind Duncan Robinson*

*hits three anyways*

*is nuggets*

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

this game is toast but if they make some of those awful loving open shots i can convince myself that things aren’t actually THAT bad

issue is miami will probably continue missing those shots

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

eric AND ray

Jeep
Feb 20, 2013

not to just parrot the other posts but these are 100% the best part of this commentary desk and I enjoy em every time 😌

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
nuggets havent taken a tough shot yet

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lockback posted:

Timberwolves took 1 and kept most of the games kinda close, which right now seems like a top-10 team showing right now.

And the Suns did the same while playing Cam Payne as starting PG for like 3.5 of the 6 games, of which the Suns took 2, and more than one of the losses were single digits halfway through the 4th. Kinda nuts. I figured the Nugs were really good but not necessarily THIS good.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

gotta dust off K Love and try something here man

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
The plus side for Miami is they can't shoot much worse than thus, probably, in game 2

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

celtics watching the heat shoot 25% on open 3s and weeping

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"country music is phenomenal"

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wish the Heat still hade Dipo :(

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fat serbians are the best at basketball

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

24 point lead

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
He always looks exhausted cause his mouth is open? Okay

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Heat are so outmatched

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

beating the celtics was the real championship anyway right gang

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Its cool that i read this post and then in real life they immediately started talking about country music

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Bring in Jovic

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im calling it: the series is over. denver is a city of champions once again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

bam might be the only guy on miami shooting above expectation