Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Bruce... miss u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jackofarcades posted:

bam might be the only guy on miami shooting above expectation

its a playoff game so the expectation for bam is 25%

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
does anyone remember who that first big/viral taylor rooks interview was back in 2019 or so?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Algund Eenboom posted:

Bruce... miss u

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tyler Zeller is now on the Miami Heat FYI

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

does anyone remember who that first big/viral taylor rooks interview was back in 2019 or so?

Jaylen Brown?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

And the Suns did the same while playing Cam Payne as starting PG for like 3.5 of the 6 games, of which the Suns took 2, and more than one of the losses were single digits halfway through the 4th. Kinda nuts. I figured the Nugs were really good but not necessarily THIS good.

Yeah, no as soon as it was clear Jamal was 100% healthy and in sync with everyone this team was going to be really, really hard to beat.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i believe in jokic and that the miami heat and jimmy butler are huge frauds but i want it to be clear: i mean it in the most disrecptful way to the denver nuggets as a whole. every time i thinking The Nuggets Will Easily Win The Finals i also think 40-50 thoughts about wenyen gabriel and rui hachimura

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Rui Hachimura deserves better

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
If you're going to give up 84 points in 3 quarters you better be able to score 85

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

blessed playoff wedgie

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

pump the ball up more so there are no wedgies

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jeff Screen

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
If the heat get this within 10 with some real time left, lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Aye Doc posted:

blessed playoff wedgie

Been so long since I've seen one in a game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

m. malone about to lose his voice screaming about letting a toronto raptor score on them

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
is commentary complaining that the Nuggets arent fouling the Heat enough and thus its the Nuggets fault, rather than good strategy, that the Heat cant get anything going? Because if i was a coach and my team didnt foul my opponents it seems a sure fire way to be a real good team

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

heat keep hanging round but don't have enough fire power to compete

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
If adebayos gonna go out he's gonna go out screening illegally

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Heat zone doing well to force the Nuggets into missing good looks.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lockback posted:

If the heat get this within 10 with some real time left, lol

maybe if the heat wanted it more? if they had any dog in them? but these miami heat...dont have anyone like that

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Bam obviously hit that jump ball on the way up

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Bam Adebadadebeyadebayo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rjmccall posted:

Bam obviously hit that jump ball on the way up

like ok but do you wanna be the denver nugget who tells jokic he has to jump

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

toggle posted:

heat keep hanging round but don't have enough fire power to compete

lurking in the shadows,

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Aye Doc posted:

lurking in the shadows,

His best fit yet tbh

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Lid posted:

is commentary complaining that the Nuggets arent fouling the Heat enough and thus its the Nuggets fault, rather than good strategy, that the Heat cant get anything going? Because if i was a coach and my team didnt foul my opponents it seems a sure fire way to be a real good team

Seems to me like the Heat are getting plenty of open looks and no one hits anything. Like their offense seems to be working fine and Denver isn't bothering them on that side of the floor, except for the part where they need to score points.

Which now seems to have changed a bit.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Lowry just ran that exact play twice, keep doing it

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Now this is the Heat team I know and loathe

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

jackofarcades posted:

celtics watching the heat shoot 25% on open 3s and weeping

The Heat did this even against the Celtics, just long droughts, with the only thing being that the Celtics somehow were even colder than them and by that point the game was out of reach so it didn't matter. The Nuggets though are actually offensively consistent.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Larger screens

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Kyle Lowry is now shooting above expectation

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
10 point game eh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

trevorreznik posted:

Lowry just ran that exact play twice, keep doing it

the problem with that is that it requires kyle lowry to hit shots in the playoffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jokic beating bam up the floor lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kyle lowry is moving like he is caught in a gigantic spider web

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Michael stinker Jr

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Mark Jackson desperately trying to justify that Jokic is not a top five player

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Lid posted:

i don’t think anyone’s saying this, announcers are just mentioning the FT count every 5 possessions or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

fake comeback over with