Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Damnit that was so well done by the nuggets there after Jokic coughed up the ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

did porter just double dribble?

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Shut up Jeff

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

kyle lowry is moving like he is caught in a gigantic spider web

Murray is very aesthetically pleasing. Moves like a knight in chess.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Heat made it interesting for a minute and if they hit more shots it could have been close, but I can't imagine any kind of defense that'll keep the denver offense down for long

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Lid posted:

Mark Jackson desperately trying to justify that Jokic is not a top five player

A guy who thought he could steal John Stockton's job not valuing a point center, you don't say.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Nice of the Nuggets to showcase their "The other team may make runs, but we are consistent and will have our poo poo together at all points" that got them here in the Finals.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh shut up jvg

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol porter to jokic just did a "NBA2K the ball magically magnets to your hands"

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

A guy who thought he could steal John Stockton's job not valuing a point center, you don't say.

what the hell is this supposed to mean lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The Kyle Kuzma self-own train knows no limits

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ace Jameson posted:

what the hell is this supposed to mean lmao

Just making fun of Jackson for ever thinking he could've stolen Stockton's job when he was on the Jazz, I dunno.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

peyton's head is the color of his shirt

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Highsmith on Jokic with Bam lurking behind could be a thing. Like the Rui thing but Highsmith has great hands

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Lid posted:

Mark Jackson desperately trying to justify that Jokic is not a top five player

If I remember right he said that he thought it was the ballot for the All-Star team and so he was putting in position players and not necessarily the best he said that he was wrong and that Jokic was easily in his top three so I'll give him that if he serious about it

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Lid posted:

is commentary complaining that the Nuggets arent fouling the Heat enough and thus its the Nuggets fault, rather than good strategy, that the Heat cant get anything going? Because if i was a coach and my team didnt foul my opponents it seems a sure fire way to be a real good team

typically, bad defensive teams don't foul much and good defensive teams get called for an above average amount of fouls. it's the price to pay for playing good, aggressive defense.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Beefed Owl posted:

If I remember right he said that he thought it was the ballot for the All-Star team and so he was putting in position players and not necessarily the best he said that he was wrong and that Jokic was easily in his top three so I'll give him that if he serious about it

he claimed that but Donovan Mitchell was his 5th pick for MVP but was on his all-star second team

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Porter please

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Heat score some baskets while Jokic sits challenge

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Lid posted:

he claimed that but Donovan Mitchell was his 5th pick for MVP but was on his all-star second team

Well then gently caress him

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
KCP lmao

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

trevorreznik posted:

Heat score some baskets while Jokic sits challenge

Challenge failed

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
That Judge Steve Harvey show looks like one of the gag shows from Idiocracy it's honestly a little eerie

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Let Jokic get that last rebound drat

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
And it’s a ten point game!

And it’s back to 14!

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Dear nuggets just go back to bullying them thanks

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
MVP

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jokic is the most incredible baller alive

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Bam's played one of the best games of his life offensively and he's been the third best player on the court

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Jokic just like gently caress it I guess I can score some points

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
the Dirk fadeaway

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

let's go!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jokic is straight out of an anime.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

that pass :stare:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jokaholics. We make it look EASY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmUxqsth05Q

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
that loving rocket

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

There is an insane amount of trust between this nuggets squad

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
There’s the triple double

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Jokic with the ball on the nail is just going to be points for the Nuggets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

how far can he ascend the all time lists