Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Seltzer posted:

The game is able to be played wherever you are on xbox now if you switch the region to new zealand.

[busts out red faced laughing hard as gently caress at you] oh my loving god guys? This dude is playing a fighting game on a loving console LOL

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Tomorrow's the big day. Everyone should use today to test their lag switches in older titles to make sure they're operating properly.

Way ahead of ya bro. I also built several dozen macros and tested the functionality of the turbo button on all controllers — tweaked to just get under Fightcade’s radar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

[busts out red faced laughing hard as gently caress at you] oh my loving god guys? This dude is playing a fighting game on a loving console LOL

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Seltzer posted:

The game is able to be played wherever you are on xbox now if you switch the region to new zealand.

i went to bed instead. i have a job dude

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
going to buy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to get hammered on Dumb person alcohol and play street fighter for 7 hours tomorrow , God willing the internet works.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jamies theme kicks rear end

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm going to get hammered on Dumb person alcohol and play street fighter for 7 hours tomorrow , God willing the internet works.

Godspeed.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
never play fighting games but the urge to learn how to play cammy and look at cammy may be worth it. I'll cum for you hizke don't worry I got you bro

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i bought this piece of poo poo because some friends want to play it tomorrow. gently caress you!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im torn between going out and having fun tonight or staying home and getting mad at my computer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

im torn between going out and having fun tonight or staying home and getting mad at my computer

I logged in and tried a couple Cammy moves to make sure I found everything they added since ST and then turned it off.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
i cant link my capcom account

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

i cant link my capcom account

You have to do a bunch of annoying QR Code poo poo. I ended up typing in the URL they didn't have the decency to link, myself.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

You have to do a bunch of annoying QR Code poo poo. I ended up typing in the URL they didn't have the decency to link, myself.

It's so stupid, you can't even highlight the text

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

entered a match and then my brand new gaming laptop put up a CPU performance overlay and an ad for Spotify that covered the whole screen and captured my stick inputs so i got my rear end kicked.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it took me way too long to work out how to turn off modern controls in the battle hub lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I logged in and tried a couple Cammy moves to make sure I found everything they added since ST and then turned it off.

it runs like poo poo on my current pc, new lappy cant get here fast enough

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

modern games should work with max graphics on a 5 year old laptop with a 1050 in it, gently caress you crapcom!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Top 8 Finals will be broadcast live on July 6th, 2023 on twitch.tv/chipotle

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

modern games should work with max graphics on a 5 year old laptop with a 1050 in it, gently caress you crapcom!

This

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Only 20 minutes in but game seems good. That was enough time for me to decide SFV was a turd.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

anyone wanna play xrd

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

add me and let's play

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

https://twitter.com/terminal_emil/status/1664585727882194944

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmfao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
zangiefs theme kicks rear end

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

zangiefs theme kicks rear end

It’s my favorite. Dee Jays is almost as good which contributes to his overall status as the coolest character in the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Moose03: is the free chips and guac from a twitch drop lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i haven't even checked out any of the characters i wanted to look at, I've just been playing blanka. this version of blanka kicks rear end