Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

Triskelli posted:

I’m happy for Sidon tying the knot and becoming king but drat does Yona have some poo poo to deal with.

Wake up in the morning, wash your fins, pour some coffee, look out the window and

*BAM*

There’s a statue of your husband getting ridden bareback by a twink wearing wedding clothes.

In the middle of town.

Every morning.

For centuries

:jebstare::coffee:

and the people of the Domain love it! It's the pride and joy of their community and cleaning sludge off it lifts their spirits!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Updog Scully
Apr 20, 2021

This post is accompanied by all the requisite visual and audio effects.

:blastback::woomy::blaster:
I let out a triumphant yell when the "last secret sage" talk about Mineru was happening, when I'd already found her and had her with me the whole time. I feel like a total genius right now, completely unjustifiably.

E: I should add, my dungeon order was utterly deranged:

Lightning Temple,
Water Temple,
Spirit Temple,
Fire Temple,
Wind Temple

Updog Scully fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jun 2, 2023

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
DLC idea:

Guardians are back and learn how to use ultrahand. There is a boss that is a guardian-king (aka a bunch of guardians with their arms tangled up and thus forming a gigantic guardian) with normal guardians on the end of each of it's arms. They all shoot lasers at you and need to be killed off before you can attack the guardian-king, who also shoots a massive laser.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

TheDK posted:

DLC idea:

Guardians are back and learn how to use ultrahand. There is a boss that is a guardian-king (aka a bunch of guardians with their arms tangled up and thus forming a gigantic guardian) with normal guardians on the end of each of it's arms. They all shoot lasers at you and need to be killed off before you can attack the guardian-king, who also shoots a massive laser.

Thinking about other abilities Guardians can learn and thinking about a guardian ascending through the ground with no warning :allears:

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Guys, you think too small. We should be able to build our own Guardian.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Triskelli posted:

I’m happy for Sidon tying the knot and becoming king but drat does Yona have some poo poo to deal with.

Wake up in the morning, wash your fins, pour some coffee, look out the window and

*BAM*

There’s a statue of your husband getting ridden bareback by a twink wearing wedding clothes.

In the middle of town.

Every morning.

For centuries

:jebstare::coffee:

I actually found one of Sidon's diary slabs and turns out Yona was his childhood friend and he's such a Wife Guy that he immortalized in stone how much he loves her, so it turns out the Shape of Water is definitely a triangle.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Dlc idea: You are Star Fox and you land in Hyrule and have adventures

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

no, no more Star Fox Adventures!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My DLC wish is give Kojima the engine for a year and just release whatever he does with it, don't even check it first.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Nintendo's only note: more Mads

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Megera posted:

is there a spoiler-free quest prompt or someone that tells you how to get through the lost woods? i got to the entrance and keep getting swallowed up by fog and reset after a few steps in. if it's the same method to get through as BotW, then that's kinda lame.

I don't know if it appears before story triggers start pointing you towards this area, but when I went there there was a Korok standing near the road outside the Lost Woods that hinted at how to get through.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Will there ever come a time when carrying capacity for weapons will increase? The answer is probably no but man, sometimes I want to keep my relatively weak, but awesome, Super Mario fireball rod.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The answer is yes :) until you max out the koroks

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
:D

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

the fuze system has really kicked the whole "I have to keep all these weapons because what if I need them later" right in the rear end. Besides a few staples (rock smasher, box breaker, really long pokey stick to activate devices through cages, and a lynel smasher) I just use weapons up all the time, pickup whatever random poo poo I find on the ground and fuze a new one.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Just did my first labyrinth, and while I had gotten spoiled about the reward it was still a sick time. Can't wait to do the other two both for the shrines and the clothes that make Molduga Jaws broken.

That said, do the Depths labyrinths have lightroots inside? Looked where the shrine was in the surface and nothing.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Pro tip for people feeling they need a required rock-smasher always on hand: a shield with something smashy fused to it will happily smash rocks when doing a parry attack. No more rocks on sticks! At least for ore deposits, anyway.

BrokenLink
Apr 27, 2013

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Just did my first labyrinth, and while I had gotten spoiled about the reward it was still a sick time. Can't wait to do the other two both for the shrines and the clothes that make Molduga Jaws broken.

That said, do the Depths labyrinths have lightroots inside? Looked where the shrine was in the surface and nothing.

They're usually on top of the depths part of the labyrinth.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/zelda_watchan/status/1664577539824836610?s=46&t=Kzmv5HsyFqNWsBcA-dIRLA

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

So now we're just putting Riven in TotK?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Supremezero posted:

Yo what the gently caress

Like 90% of those are for the million amiibo outfits which all have the exact same stats and set bonus.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I just finished the dragon tears. Holy gently caress.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
It annoys me that there is a hole in the list of cutscenes for the dragon tears. Makes me paranoid I missed something, even though I completed the quest.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Asterite34 posted:

Pro tip for people feeling they need a required rock-smasher always on hand: a shield with something smashy fused to it will happily smash rocks when doing a parry attack. No more rocks on sticks! At least for ore deposits, anyway.

Mainly for various enemies that need smashy smashy. For clustered or one off ore deposits I just chuck a goron at them.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7237611330151206187

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Ultrahand is a Loony tunes generator

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7232990462166994219

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Hahaha, this nearly happened the other day and I was looking around for Wile E Coyote all of a sudden

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Pollyanna posted:

Postgame spoilers:

Nah, neither the quest log nor the item description says anything about Rauru. It uses “ancient hero”, which already refers to the tapestry figure. And it doesn’t look anything like Rauru, either.

Yeah, if you talk to Purah or Impa while wearing it, they flat out say you're dressed up as the hero from the tapestry

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I’m surprised they figured that was worth expanding on, but hey, why not?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm well over 100 hours at this point and just found a chasm I've never seen before, which seems to drop into an area of the depths that (according to the map) should just be an impassible giant black mountain. Wish me luck! :)

e: it was not a chasm lmao

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol, folks were saying they were having trouble finding the light dragon, and it just randomly popped up right in front of me again an hour after getting the master sword. Now I'm running around on its back, hacking off scales and stuff. Thanks, GF! :haw:

e:

So majestic

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jun 3, 2023

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Whimsicalfuckery posted:

It's the same guy.

whoa lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtsSzhut0qo

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

"Oh man, whenever I see one of those Construct Captains, they've got a weapon and a bow that they can use to attack with. I'm going to (late game spoilers) Give Mineru a couple bows since she's a construct who is built entirely around fusing! Time to get some more Ranged Support! :buddy:"

:cripes:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Snake Maze posted:

Yeah, fully upgrading every single armor piece in the game is crazy, that's on par with hunting down every last korok.

There's a reddit post for it and it took him 7 hours just for that, using the dupe glitch obviously, in order to make enough of the needed materials.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

I guessed right. :smug:

Megera
Sep 9, 2008
thanks all for giving me the proper amount of hints for the Lost Woods. I never saw the Koroks, but I'm only one temple through, so maybe it's too soon for them to show up?

on the way over via the depths, i stumbled upon some random gloomhands, which completely swarmed my airbike and i was able to puffshroom and rocket shield away. now for a worry-free fun quest to see what's ailing the Deku tree's stoma– FUCKFUCKFUCK

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Megera posted:

thanks all for giving me the proper amount of hints for the Lost Woods. I never saw the Koroks, but I'm only one temple through, so maybe it's too soon for them to show up?

on the way over via the depths, i stumbled upon some random gloomhands, which completely swarmed my airbike and i was able to puffshroom and rocket shield away. now for a worry-free fun quest to see what's ailing the Deku tree's stoma– FUCKFUCKFUCK

the deku tree stomach encounter is what cured me of my fear of the hands. Now they're just free Beeg Weapons.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Megera posted:

Yeah if you show up to some areas early, the koroks won't necessarily be there to point you. But I think they start to show up as you advance the story further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Megera posted:

You can cheese them a little bit if you get some gloom resistance and/or some gloom healing from a few cooking recipes. :)

you're gonna need it :cawg: