Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

omg I drunkenly called into the show and got to speak with Michael Picard.

Dream come true.

I was the first person that called in with a real question!

I walked outside though so I couldn't watch the video because I figured it be distracting.

Amazing. I'm happy right now for some dumb poo poo. :)

man now anyone can find you on the internet you done goofed

(its 1994 and people are still afraid Online will get you murdered by a stranger)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I ate a bigass thing of chicken pad thai and two mexican cokes

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'm not sure if my Friday was good or not.

It started pretty good but not sure about the ending.

Went out for breakfast, and the girl that I have the hots for was my waitress, shop day at work. Had Mary Brown's chicken for lunch.
Left work sorta early and went to the dock and took the boat out.

Fish finder 1 is still acting funny, Fish finder 2 is good. Trolling motor good. Remote works, auto pilot works good etc.

Fuel dock was busy so I said gently caress it, and when I was covering up my boat, my dock neighbor was coming in. He uhhhh seemed like an Altima driver but in boat form. Luckily his bumpers were out but he hit my boat on both attempts at docking.
Then I forgot my fuckin phone at the dock, so I got home showered etc, and was gonna go SKULL SOME PISS. Except then I realized I forgot the fuckin phone.

Drove back to th dock, and it started hailing. Not big, but I was worried so I parked for lke half an hour at the mall where theres covered parking.
Down to the dock, get my phone, back home, ditch the car keys and go to the pub. Feeling like poo poo by this time.

Get to the pub, order some food and piss, piss shows up and I didn';t even touch it. Still felt like poo poo, food shows up eat some, still feeling like poo poo. Get my food boxed, go home and now feel fine.

I guess I can wake up on a Saturday and not be hung over or otherwise feeling lovely so I guess theres that, but gently caress (I said "butt gently caress") I really wanted to SKULL SOME PISS tonight.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chief McHeath posted:

man now anyone can find you on the internet you done goofed

(its 1994 and people are still afraid Online will get you murdered by a stranger)

Well no it's not that. I'm just really self conscious. I have my pics in the gbs photo thread and I've posted my dumb guitar videos in there before.

Just being an idiot right now.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Holy poo poo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
since I'm naming it "Friday Town" do you guys want to try an experimental new waste management method called "THE PIT"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

since I'm naming it "Friday Town" do you guys want to try an experimental new waste management method called "THE PIT"

Lol is that when you make a giant poo poo volcano

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

Lol is that when you make a giant poo poo volcano

Make the deepest hole possible, put all the unfiltered poo poo into it and hope for the best

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wesleywillis posted:

I really wanted to SKULL SOME PISS tonight.

Probably should stop drinking human urine, you might feel better

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

okay i'm going to bed now. i trust the extensively expanded mod team can handle closing the friday thread on time

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

okay i'm going to bed now. i trust the extensively expanded mod team can handle closing the friday thread on time

He needs a good sleep after a fail performance in our battletech game tonight in which his mech warriors forgot how to aim and mine kicked total rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Mods are asleep post pig balls

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Nooner posted:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

MrQwerty posted:

this is gonna be a banh mi-level opinion

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

:doit:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
watched the first three episodes of the bear since season 2 starts in a few weeks

knew i loved it the first time around but forgot how good it really is

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Luvcow posted:

watched the first three episodes of the bear since season 2 starts in a few weeks

I really don't know why, but it's basically the only thing that's made me miss Chicago since moving away. Also a constant painful reminder that I can't get italian beef anymore.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
skullin a boubron coke

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

COUSIN

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Slugworth posted:

I really don't know why, but it's basically the only thing that's made me miss Chicago since moving away. Also a constant painful reminder that I can't get italian beef anymore.

never been but would love to see it, my dad lived in oak park for a few years as a kid in the 40s

:gbsmith:

Chinatown posted:

skullin a boubron coke

:cheers:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Bam, Friday Town is born. The poo poo Pit is starting to fill up, wonder when we will have to expand that

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The prebuilt square is a loving MONORAIL and I already have an ELABORATE BUS SYSTEM and I'm planning on using MULTIPLE MODES OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO REDUCE DEPENDENCY ON MOTOR VEHICLES :cool:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One of my best friends works in city planning doing public transportation stuff and it basically sounds like is job is straight up playing citi e skyline but irl, it seems pretty neat

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nooner posted:

Are we? You never can tell with us senior citizens...

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

That’s our ol’ pal Genesplicer. We keep wondering if today is the day but then there he goes posting again.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Still Friday on the best coast. Show pig balls

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Slugworth posted:

I'll give you some Italian beef! With a side of pickle and some hickory sticks

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Luvcow posted:

i have never even seen a jack in the crack and despite the fact that I love the Taco Bell mexican pizza i'll go with jack in the crack because what the gently caress even is that name and I love trying new poo poo.

In the southwest it was a loving name for jack in the box, but I've heard californians say it too. I ended up at jack for two reasons: 1. they have coke and not disgusting pepsi and 2. their tacos are better anyway. if only they had bean and cheese burritos.

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

Still Friday on the best coast. Show pig balls

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:pigsballs:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I think that's a fox

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm watching Aliens on a Friday!!!! (saturday for me)

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm next to PW wearing bifocals and reading the New Yorker.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

hot cocoa passed out on the couch

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I had sex

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Early reply: frank

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

GBS’ crack mod team fails again as the Friday thread remains open well into Saturday.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Still Friday in Hawaii!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hell yeah spleendicer. Enjoy my posts in the friday thread

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Genesplicer posted:

Still Friday in Hawaii!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown