Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Milo and POTUS posted:

If the coat was black and white and those were the only colors anyone could see how would it be a coat of many colors why on earth am I arguing this

With God all colors are possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
I keep thinking about Noah’s Ark with a colorless rainbow.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

"There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries," the piece says. "This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reaons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Her own vanity campaign book in 2019/2020 called her a “wannabe Cherokee”.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the cover lady looks like her lmfao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Onstage at Trump Rally, Speaker Says Clinton Should Kill Herself Like Thelma & Louise

slate.com posted:

Root started off by promising a “Trump revolution,” bragging that he’d gone to England to place the biggest bet of his life on Trump winning the presidency. “The peasants! The serfs! And the taxpayers! With pitchforks, jackhammers, and blow torches are headed for Washington D.C.!” he yelled. To “D.C. elites,” he had this to say: “We’re coming to kick your rear end! And we’re coming to put you in prison!” He tried to start the Trump-beloved “lock her up” chant more than once, to mixed success.

Then, Root worked the audience into a tizzy over the prospect of a Clinton suicide colored with contradictory analogies. “I heard a rumor. I don’t know if you heard this rumor, but while we’re all gathered here, all the networks have wall-to-wall coverage of a live police chase,” he said. “And it’s Hillary in a White Ford Bronco! She’s got—she’s got Huma driving and they’re headed for the Mexican border. I have a name … for the future TV movie. It’s called Driving Miss Hillary. And the ending—if we all get our wish, the ending is like Thelma & Louise!”

“When they make the run for the border of Mexico, there’s nowhere to go, because President Trump has built a big, beautiful wall.”

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Such a beautiful mind

Ben Carson owns and he needs to be ina more prominent political role

E: when and why did colors happen? I feel like he saw Pleasantville and mistook it for a documentary or something

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

quote:

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

"[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.

In an interview with CNN, Mr Bornstein said the 2015 letter suggesting that Mr Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" was not his professional assessment.
"[Mr Trump] dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," he said.

In hindsight it’s pretty obvious but at the time I just thought they had similar writing styles. Ahh the heady times of 2016

UKJeff has issued a correction as of 01:20 on Jun 4, 2023

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Mister Bates posted:

someone reported a bunch of bicyclists cycling down a road (unrelated to the protest, people just do that sometimes) and someone else responded, 'I understand, we've lost the city'.

yeah well that's how you know this is no longer america

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

corbynism

still remember posters spinning his 2017 election loss as a pivotal winning moment for the left

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Trump doctor sex cake

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

UKJeff posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

In hindsight it’s pretty obvious but at the time I just thought they had similar writing styles. Ahh the heady times of 2016

lol that quack got got by covid

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol that quack got got by covid

Fake news! That was just a Covid thread rumor

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Tirade posted:

Trump doctor sex cake

How are these nouns related to each other exactly?

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Animal-Mother posted:

How are these nouns related to each other exactly?

Trump's doctor posted a cake once I think

There might have been more to that story

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

it was a cake celebrating his 69th birthday featuring a frosting construct of a couple 69ing

e: lol the first google images result for "trump doctor sex cake" is it, from SA

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://twitter.com/RoryStewartUK/status/1167046610167181312?s=20

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I have never seen someone so violently british

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/marcusjdl/status/1315730144343011328

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/erallover/status/1665415218300694528?cxt=HHwWgMC9paeU35wuAAAA

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1665417693384650752?t=XxYhFZpB1IkHl1kMtWktKQ&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i think that one was a slam dunk

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its si cool that bankers can hire supreme court justices to do their wedding like a birthday party spiderman imo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Its si cool that bankers can hire supreme court justices to do their wedding like a birthday party spiderman imo

holy poo poo that's a great idea. birthday party entertainer service for libs, you can have RBG in mascot form come to your party and stand around, dissent the dips, etc.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Rbg clapping cheeks in front of a crowd of libs, tastefully

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

holy poo poo that's a great idea. birthday party entertainer service for libs, you can have RBG in mascot form come to your party and stand around, dissent the dips, etc.

Concept art

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
tell me that poo poo wouldn't be booked out for months in DC

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
or the opposite, you get a mascot Trump or like Matt Gaetz to come and you can epically own them with facts and logic

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

or the opposite, you get a mascot Trump or like Matt Gaetz to come and you can epically own them with facts and logic

I'd say a trump pinata but

1. You can already get those at the hispanic grocery here

2. Pinata is a little... economically anxious of a word for our target market

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Force-involved candy reveal

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

Force-involved candy reveal

What pinata culture can tell us about Hillary's "loss"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Or like a mascot cop that you can have come to your party and you get to yell ACAB at them without having to worry about getting beat up

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Happy birthday to this future president"

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Neera Tanden arguing with grad students on Twitter at 2am

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ben shapino posted:

Neera Tanden tuned up on Xanax and red wine arguing with grad students on Twitter at 2am

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Respect.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

dissent the dips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT