Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Has there ever been a good talking dog movie

Do movies where animals can only talk to other animals count?

edit:

net work error posted:

Homeward Bound?

This was going to be my example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Homeward Bound?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Is Zeller really better than Yurtseven

yes by miles and miles and miles. he's an unbelievable screener and a good team defender

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

net work error posted:

Homeward Bound?

My parents should have euthanized me when I complained that the book was better than the movie it was such a predictor of who I would become.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Do movies where animals can only talk to other animals count?

I guess both Babe movies have talking dogs and are good. I forgot about them tbh.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Rick posted:

My parents should have euthanized me when I complained that the book was better than the movie it was such a predictor of who I would become.

lmao

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

The Thing

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Did CB just dirk leg

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Braun has some frantic energy to him like a chihuahua being let out for the first time of the day

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lowry selling, as the children say.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
the heat can't generate rim pressure at all

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Young Christian Brown

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Braun just owned them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Another bad pass. But he hit a three so good on him.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

turning the ball over (or trying to) four times per minute in the second seems less than ideal for the heat

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I haven’t watched a whole lot of the playoffs this year bc the Mavs suck so I just had my annual playoffs “oh that’s who Jeff Green plays for now” moment and I enjoyed that

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How did Gordon get that without fouling?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

TV Zombie posted:

How did Gordon get that without fouling?

I'd like to see the replay of that yeah

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
ahh I fuckin love this Nugs team

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Scared to think that one day Jeff Green won't be playing in a game I'm watching but then I realized they can just copy/paste his code in perpetuity.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Green played with Hibbert. My goodness that was a long time ago

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

gently caress you Lebron you literally tried to trademark Taco Tuesday

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

jeff green played for the seattle supersonics

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

green is one o f the last 2 remaining Sonics in the league

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

summer of sam

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jeff green got to ball with folks like kurt thomas and donyell marshall. he is truly blessed

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Don’t remind me

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

TV Zombie posted:

He played for the Sonics!

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

When I think tacos, I think Tuesday and also Lebron James

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

poo

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Braun just pulling miamis pants down and spanking them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
lmao no free t-shirts for game 2. Walmart guy so cheap.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Denver killing it

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

nuggets all have flame throwers

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I guess the Nuggets bench issues have been solved by Playoff Murray.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Oh boy

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Denver is just too good top to bottom

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

that was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Jimmy, they need buckets. Jimmy? Jimmy!