Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

BWV posted:

KCP seems a bit sauced tonight.

he suffered a tailbone injury i think early in the 3rd in game 1, he's definitely playing hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Strus has been awful

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
just gonna flip chuck the ball in there - 2 Time MVP

He rules.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
denver's half court offense hasn't even been that good, it's been a lottttt of transition.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

What was that Jimmy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Miami is playing their game now again but it's a lot harder to play it while down instead of up.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Jimmy layup alert

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Kevin Love with the +15 so far

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol when Murray got that rebound KCP and Jokic just never got back all the way on offense. The reverse Buddy Hield.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
is Jokic a - so far? trade the bum

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

oh come on

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

That's a bad call

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Beautiful offensive foul from Vincent

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

what the gently caress is that lol

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
What a dumb loving call and the ref was staring straight at it

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Ball don't lie, Vincent getting his dues for that shove

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I am HOOTING

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Oh my god Jokic you beautiful bastard

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the inability for teams to take advantage of jokic has been a real big story this playoffs

wonder if other teams would have had more success

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

god someone needs to hire Mark Jackson.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Shut the gently caress up Mark.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
When you get even Mark Jackson to bust out in joyful laughter at the pure beauty of a basketball play...that's the game at its peak my friends

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jokic firing a fricking laser beam directly at the front of the rim to end the half ruled

go heat

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

It’s all up to you Gabe Vincent

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

jackofarcades posted:

the inability for teams to take advantage of jokic has been a real big story this playoffs

wonder if other teams would have had more success

There were 40 ways of stopping him but the Nuggets drafted him. Now it’s too late

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

emmy awarding broadcaster, mark jackson

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

xbilkis posted:

When you get even Mark Jackson to bust out in joyful laughter at the pure beauty of a basketball play...that's the game at its peak my friends

Well the whole Joker experience is about two weeks old for him

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

That Jokic pass at the end of the half was so sick

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

toggle posted:

emmy awarding broadcaster, mark jackson

gently caress off please tell me he isn’t

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

That Jokic pass at the end of the half was so sick

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Got the commercials on mute and apparently Indeed can get you a job as a dungeons and dragon DM

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Jokic only has three assists? I guess every one of them was an AG lob, lol

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

murray is 3/8, jokic is a -8 with only 3 assists and the nuggets are up lol

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I found it weird that Denver didn't go to Aaron Gordon attacking Love more in the starter minutes. That seemed to be really promising.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Tyler Herro - Doubtful (Dreamer’s Disease)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Meta Quest also advertising their new n64 game, very cool

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Got the commercials on mute and apparently Indeed can get you a job as a dungeons and dragon DM

I wish that was what that commercial was about.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
ESPN seems upset when their halftime coverage has to interrupt the commercial break

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
[Four minutes of commercials] what a pass. The joker! [Back to commercials]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

My wife just heard Stephen A Smith talking for the first time in her life and immediately said "who is this person?"