Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

that seemed a bit exaggerated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
lmao, this is a little much

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Terrible calls here ffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol on the floor too? nba does not want a sweep

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Amazing flops

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Just give it to Jokic and get out the way

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
What a flop, jfc

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Sick dribbling by Jokic

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
REFS YOU SUCK

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

Amazing flops
Team of actors

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Let the makeup fouls begin

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jokic realizing if the refs are calling that goofy poo poo on the other end, he needs to be taking advantage of it too. that's why he's the true mvp

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I'll believe a Heat lead if they're up 10 with 2 to go

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

denver getting owned by Nate Duncan

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Is this run entirely without Jimmy?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

the lakers patented run is to get it within 2 possessions not take the lead tho

I've been thinking so much of that 20 point lead they erased in under 3 minutes against the Sixers (and lost in OT), mainly because of how often coaches have thrown up the white flag with smaller leads and more time several times this playoffs.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Butler's been having issues picking up his dribble.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

I've been thinking so much of that 20 point lead they erased in under 3 minutes against the Sixers (and lost in OT), mainly because of how often coaches have thrown up the white flag with smaller leads and more time several times this playoffs.

yeah i mean you gotta let your boys do a few heat checks at least

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Is that former Broncos running back Terrell Davis in the crowd

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Refs whistling everything

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's jimmy time

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jimmy!

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Heat Lady with the most flaccid highfive

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

it's jimmy time

I sure hope so!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

rivetz posted:

Heat Lady with the most flaccid highfive

was dying at the guy in between with the absolutely deadpan look on his face

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Miami and Denver have gotta be two of the biggest transplant cities in the NBA right? And Atlanta.

Phoenix?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Denver gonna lose

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Zach Zarba must remember that KCP was a Laker.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Dumb close out by KCP

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol this is all lowry has left to his offensive game

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

oh you dummy

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

That was actually a foul :wth:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you think you can just do this to the greatest georgia baller of all time? while im watching?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hahahahaha

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

well you have to review this

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Dogshit, absolute dogshit officiating

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Miami and Denver have gotta be two of the biggest transplant cities in the NBA right? And Atlanta.

Phoenix?

charlotte?

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
What the gently caress

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
kcp being a habitual line stepper towards lowry

game recognize game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

oh that was an actual foul wtf