Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown posted:

sending this thread to the gas chamber would be a little too on the nose imho

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:lol:

Tell the real "Harvey" I said hi.

:elon:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Spinz posted:

Oh
On May 26 I think it was I decided Harvey was Bust Rodd after I looked up the thread he made about his convict brother who got out.

Lots of similarities. Here's that thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902146
I didn't post because I didn't want to get poo poo on

I knew it would come out in the end

I was very close

I've never seen that thread before. I recognize the name Bust Rodd but I don't know what the deal with him is.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

isaboo posted:

I've never seen that thread before. I recognize the name Bust Rodd but I don't know what the deal with him is.

its you

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Bust Rodd has one hell of a rap sheet.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Apparently he tugged too hard at Cyberpunk 2077

It was a foley of many tho

He was also a creep

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Wendigee posted:

I'm cousin todd

Frankie says shello.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Anyway, it was nice seeing most goons being nice to Harvey. :)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

isaboo posted:

Anyway, it was nice seeing most goons being nice to Harvey me. :)

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
imagine getting out of the big house just to find out you're a fake post. gently caress the carceral system

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Really went for the long con :dadjoke:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

im just wanting to know if theres still more cousin todds i was surprised delighted really to see so many

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
lol @ the gibbis

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I hereby rescind my Black Sabbath video links :colbert:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Another cousin Todd checking in

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm still cousin todd though. I'm the real one.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Ah poo poo I thought I spent 45 hours writing a detailed post on how to watch my favorite mid 2000s children’s movies in the precise order to a real prison man, not a creative writing exercise.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Anime! loving weirdos

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

gently caress the haters and losers I still believe in Harvey. Maybe not so much cousin Todd.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I'm the cat.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm the crazy person telling a ex con to watch anime and play video games for some reason like it will help them "catch up" for multiple pages

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Get a switch Harvey!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Wendigee posted:

I'm the crazy person telling a ex con to watch anime and play video games for some reason like it will help lol

can you imagine trying to find a good video game to play, worth actually playing (there are none) from the past 30 years without a little guidance?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im permabanned poster harveystomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 40. by 50 i got really obsessed with the concept of "prison" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like ""cum town sounds like the prison shower" and "curated by goons encylopedia of modern internet life. I think I might organize the links and such by category in a self-hosted wiki for him." in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of GBS humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to being a pathological liar. peace.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

can you imagine trying to find a good video game to play, worth actually playing (there are none) from the past 30 years without a little guidance?

What are you talking about. You think someone who actually wants to play video games can't just Google "good veedio game" and find a hundred links?

Yeah they needed goons help to run this many pages about star wars lol

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Harvey play Cyberpunk 2077, I hear its very good.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
lmfaoooooooooooooo

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
bust rodd was a guy who achieved the ability to bust with only his mind.

he was imprisoned for this dangerous knowledge.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Wendigee posted:

What are you talking about. You think someone who actually wants to play video games can't just Google "good veedio game" and find a hundred links?

Yeah they needed goons help to run this many pages about star wars lol

yeah a hundred links to google stadia games :jerkbag:

and everyone should be warned about star wars really

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im permabanned poster harveystomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 40. by 50 i got really obsessed with the concept of "prison" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like ""cum town sounds like the prison shower" and "curated by goons encylopedia of modern internet life. I think I might organize the links and such by category in a self-hosted wiki for him." in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of GBS humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to being a pathological liar. peace.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

fakeposting to "raise awareness that prison is bad" lmao

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm fine with it, any excuse to share music is a good excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehukpdse8_w

Who knows, maybe this will inspire someone to start a thread from the POV of an IRA fighter from the 1980s

The Bible
May 8, 2010

cum calamity posted:

IDK man I was thinking prison seemed pretty sweet before but now I'm doubting it...

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

isaboo posted:

Imagine passing up harveys zoo zoos for mod. Shameful.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nappy time for me

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

gently caress thisssss

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
This just makes it more difficult for the real ex-prisoners that might come to this site.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

was obvious bollocks. cmon you guys don't think they get the news or TV/movies in prison? pretty sure there are a buttload of smartphones in there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

cum calamity posted: