Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Burger, don't gently caress your buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Burgers want to be hosed it’s an inherent part of their nature.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just be careful
https://twitter.com/insiderfood/status/1452987647182446604

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
drat it, people like you all are why they needed to put the protective glass case up there in front of the burgers!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cancel culture gone mad

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1661062176461799426

:effort:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Dog:bun length on point. Looks well aged.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

All it needs is some may and cat

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSu-5NQANdg

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 25, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

All it needs is some may and cat

:goofy:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ABQTopes/status/1661842422626762752

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I'd try the dog, fuckit. God is dead let's gooooooo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

That's just a spam musubi with a dog in it

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I used to do cut up hotdogs in rice with some sauce and nori wraps, it was good, would.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I should go to a topes game and get one cuz I love spam musubi

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Would

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7238347203201322283

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

I'd try the sushi dog if it didn't look like poo poo. Like half of the point of sushi is presentation.

Doobie rear end looking sushi dog.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Home of the marinaradog

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Mus available on request (limited quantities)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mus and mar on the table

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i regret to inform you that that is chili

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

:bigwhat:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I knew in my heart that's what it had to be, but that is the most goddamn marinara looking chili that has ever graced a dog

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Dude that duke must be rich as hell if he can afford enough spices for a good chili. No wonder he looks like a smug git.

We should all totally go there and loot and plunder his castle for all its worth.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lol for real tho what's that on the dog

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
We just gonna skip over the Duke's eye-surrounding unibrow? Okay then.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

So dedicated to the food that they eschew personal body grooming, one of the marks of a truly good chef

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also wondering as to the bun situation? Looks like a little loaf with an oval carved out ?

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Chilli boat

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

That boat would be the trashiest thing I've ever put in my mouth, but I'm pretty good at suppressing shame at this point.

Gorgeous Zan
Apr 13, 2007

New Haven Yacht Club

Kind of looks like blunt wrap spam musubi, I can't imagine this being that heinous.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

I dunno, maybe it’s just the ample natural lighting, but this doesn’t look that bad (I think the light is making the “chili” appear far more red). Everything appears to have been competently prepared. Now, what they prepared might be suspect, but I would try this

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The chili and the catsup are the same color

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The chili doesn't look great sure, but you can't dismiss it out right. Like some chili can look real poo poo but actually taste great and sometimes it can look great and taste pretty poo poo. Sort of like soups, a lot of what gives them the taste can be hidden, so yeah they can be pretty deceptive sometimes.

I'm not saying I'd have high hopes just looking at it, but if someone I trusted said nah it's great, I'd have no problems believing them. Lot of the signs of flavor could of just merged in during the slow cook, or they could of just brought a bottle of pasta sauce and spread it over and called it a day. Who knows :shrug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Also where's the beans

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm a staunch pro-bean person, but I don't think I've ever had chili with beans on a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Man arrested after placing cocaine in a Sonic hot dog

quote:

ESPAÑOLA, N.M. —
Espanola police have arrested one person after they say illegal narcotics were found in a Sonic Coney.

Police say David Salazar was arrested after a customer found cocaine inside a hot dog that was ordered.

According to court documents, police say they were called to the Sonic Drive-in for a report of a foreign substance found in food.

Officers say when they arrived, a customer said they had taken a bite into a hot dog and felt a small plastic bag in their mouth. The customer told police they had spit it out and saw what appeared to be a white powdery substance.

Espanola police say in court documents that they took the substance and tested it. The substance tested positive for cocaine and weighed approximately one gram.

Officers say they reviewed surveillance video and saw Salazar make a transaction with another employee in the kitchen. Documents then state that Salazar began to make food. Police say in court documents that Salazar then stopped cooking and began searching the area "as if he lost something." Police say Salazar's behavior indicated that he may have lost the small baggie that was found in the customer's hotdog.

Police say they then interviewed Salazar, who admitted the small bag of cocaine was his.

Salazar has been charged with possession of a controlled substance.