Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Go A Knights

...probably gonna watch YouTube until the third once I get done ordering a microwave to replace the one that blew up just now, though, not gonna lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Go A Knights

...probably gonna watch YouTube until the third once I get done ordering a microwave to replace the one that blew up just now, though, not gonna lie.

Go on

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

lol eat poo poo Gudas

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
There was another hit by the net that looked like a penalty

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

It's good that two very fun teams made the finals. I really liked the parts where Boston and Edmonton got eliminated.

Yeah it ruled lol

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

ThinkTank posted:

It's good that two very fun teams made the finals. I really liked the parts where Boston and Edmonton got eliminated.

:same:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

MagicCube posted:

lol eat poo poo Gudas

That's why you keep your head up

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Good soup! posted:

Yeah it ruled lol

Less good was when the shittiest team imaginable got the guy I've wanted my team to tank for since he was 15

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

who else? :siren:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
WHAT THE gently caress WAS THE PENALTY?

TNT didn't even show a replay because there was literally no penalty. gently caress you refs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
shart

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

He can't stop scoring

Also why was that a powerplay? I thought it was going against Vegas.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

ThinkTank posted:

He can't stop scoring

Also why was that a powerplay? I thought it was going against Vegas.

No replay was ever shown, it wasn't even acknowledged by American broadcasts. There was NOTHING.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Absolutely remarkable how many teams gave up on Marchessault :siren:

Was cooking bacon in the microwave (which was assembled in May 2010 per the tag) and it started making a weird noise which sounded like it was missing the "actually cooking" element before it went completely dead. :rip:

There's also a burning stank in the kitchen currently.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Man I can't shake the feeling this is gonna be one of those series where both teams are gonna win their home games and it's gonna be a late series gently caress up that will lose it all

Can't wait!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: Absolutely remarkable how many teams gave up on Marchessault :siren:

Was cooking bacon in the microwave (which was assembled in May 2010 per the tag) and it started making a weird noise which sounded like it was missing the "actually cooking" element before it went completely dead. :rip:

My microwave also makes noises when cooking bacon

:ohdear:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

My microwave also makes noises when cooking bacon

:ohdear:

Does it have a sound that's what I'd imagine is the electronic appliances equivalent of "uh-oh, think I just had a stroke"? Because this was a noticeable "something is not right" and then :rip:, off to the great beyond of microwaves.

It also had a bit of smoke that came out of the top but not enough to set off smoke detectors!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Pungry posted:

No replay was ever shown, it wasn't even acknowledged by American broadcasts. There was NOTHING.

Anticat conspiracy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

Anticat conspiracy

The shot was up and to the left...up and to the left...

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
This game is chaotic, Vegas W

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

holy hell i can finally breathe and think again lol

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Good soup! posted:

Man I can't shake the feeling this is gonna be one of those series where both teams are gonna win their home games and it's gonna be a late series gently caress up that will lose it all

Can't wait!

Yea. Agreed. Game 3 will be crazy

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

ThinkTank posted:

Anticat conspiracy

I don't think there's any conspiracy or anything, and I'm far madder at just how godawful the Panthers special teams have been all year, but cmon. At least show one loving replay.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

CBJSprague24 posted:

Does it have a sound that's what I'd imagine is the electronic appliances equivalent of "uh-oh, think I just had a stroke"? Because this was a noticeable "something is not right" and then :rip:, off to the great beyond of microwaves.

It also had a bit of smoke that came out of the top but not enough to set off smoke detectors!

I saw the lights flicker with a bad noise and I immediately hit stop

I blame the grease

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I would like gambling ads to gently caress off forever. I have never gambled on sports and I sure as poo poo ain't starting now.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
See, that's actually a penalty. No disagreement there.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What was that fan doing

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Paul Maurice was delightfully cherry red there

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I have now grabbed the one non-CBJ jersey I own to wear if it gets chilly later.

(OG Golden Knights home I bought while in Vegas in 2017.)

ThinkTank posted:

I would like gambling ads to gently caress off forever. I have never gambled on sports and I sure as poo poo ain't starting now.

Ohio is now going to have gambling education in schools! :shepicide:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I hope Paul Maurice gets swept

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I don't see the call im blind

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

What the gently caress is he bitching about that was a punch to the back of the head and a high stick

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

what's the nhl person in the penalty box do all game

seems like a pretty chill job

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

If your face gets red enough you get a makeup call.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

actionjackson posted:

what's the nhl person in the penalty box do all game

seems like a pretty chill job

He's the timekeeper. He controls the clock.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna die

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Tkachuk ting mon

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011