Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

FootballFreak2
Jan 8, 2023

My first legendary was Adveenturers Tunic of Exloding mist seems pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
You can imprint a legendary over an existing legendary? I had no idea. TIL.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Finished the campaign. It was.. meh? Now I know why they didn't make you replay it again. I actually enjoyed replaying D3, which is weird and you all probably think I'm nuts.

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

game just feels so good to play

but making builds does not allow for much creativity, feels like I'm playing a class / spec in wow tbh

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Yeah I thought the d3 campaign story was dreadful but d4 is solid enough. I wish you could replay bits of the story without doing the whole thing. I'd enjoy act 6 on other characters aside from the story intermission (nightmare sequence).

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

OctaMurk posted:

Yo why did they build all these absolutely gargantuan underground structures

If I lived in sanctuary I’d be digging a hole to hide in too. That place is bad news

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
new update just dropped

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

game dead

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
same

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
the amount of people who have anything positive to say about d3 in this thread is sickening

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

blizz doesnt give notices for the servers going down?

Seems like a bad time for a lot of HC players

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Impermanent posted:

the amount of people who have anything positive to say about d3 in this thread is sickening

Diablo 3 rules.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

blizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddddd

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
Mmm, the return of error codes that mean nothing to players

(I know they're logged and they can be useful in bug reports; I have a special hate for bad error strings b/c I write good ones for a living)

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Having fun on my all-in blood nova, no pets necromancer. Game is notably not down and hasn't crashed for me *knocks on wood*. Cathedral's invite inbox seems to be full

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:

Impermanent posted:

have you played it at all in the past like 8 years

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

Swilo posted:

have you played it at all in the past like 8 years

No.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:
well there's your problem, game got good

Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe
Game seems inaccessible to me. Great look when you're charging $70 base.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Of course, the game waits a few hours after release when it seems like it beat the launch issues and tricks the holdouts into buying (me) THEN it shits itself.

Anyway, I do like bleeds on Barb, even though I figure they will go off a cliff sooner rather than later (Just got to the first town) and kind of already not so good for survivability.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jun 6, 2023

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe
Seriously, I've got corpses to defile, stop loving with me blizzard.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

This poo poo is literally unplayable.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Oh some poor intern is gonna get crucified for this

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
While we all wait for the servers to get the shock paddles:

I feel they've raised the bar for the ARPG genre with this one. A blend of formulaic Ubisoft open world, ARPG, and traditional role-playing game. It's not like any of the others that came before it. Solid story and rich atmosphere with the usual ARPG stuff carries it, but I can see it really blurring the lines with other genres now. There's so much game here with polish to support it.

If only the severs worked :downs:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Well before the server died I sent a request to join CoG as Gamege.

Also I'm trying to get the hang of Rapid Fire. I've paired it with Forceful Arrow because I needed some way to get things out of my face, and it seems to be working ok? I just wish I could get a better hang on using Caltrops.

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead
Servers were fine all weekend till 8 hours ago lol

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

tbf this is the real stress test since most people weren't paying extra to play on the weekends

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Introducing, Horadrim Pass

Skip the long login lines and get priority slots on premium servers (99.9% uptime, guaranteed**)- now available with annual subscription

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Rotten posted:

Servers were fine all weekend till 8 hours ago lol

They saw me trying to play while my kid is asleep and remembered what they're about

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Anyway while I'm waiting, lmao @ Blizzard for adding an easy mode to Diablo

Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe
Lilith did nothing wrong

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mehrunes posted:

Lilith did nothing wrong

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

We regret to inform you that Diablo 4 is shutting down permanently, it's been a good run and thanks for all the fish!!! Happy Pride!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Game whips rear end. Was clearing nightmare dungeons all night with a fellow Imp. I can’t believe the new systems being unlocked even this far in the game. Gonna try a tier 17 dungeon soon and upgrade those glyphs! I’m unstoppable as a necro at this point so hopefully get to T4 soon

Kin33
Jul 3, 2007

Where is your god now?
I just realized Lorath gotta feel really dumb for selling his soul/head to a tree to find out where Lilith was when Inarius' church already knew and had a huge rear end army marching there.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Is this a good game for people who are 39 years old to drink beer and play together online?

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Is this a good game for people who are 39 years old to drink beer and play together online?

The best

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Hard to imagine better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

blizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddddd
Are we making fun of people that spend $25 on cosmetics itt?