Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
, war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I want to show people my Street Fighter 6 avatar but I when I use the mobile and OneDrive buttons it doesn't seem to do anything.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

1glitch0 posted:

Valorant: DELAYED
Teamfight Tactics: DELAYED
Legends of Runeterra: DELAYED

All of the riot stuff has been on game pass for months.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

MJBuddy posted:

All of the riot stuff has been on game pass for months.

I don't think there's an Xbox port for those three games though.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fanatic posted:

I don't think there's an Xbox port for those three games though.

They didnt promise that, though? They promised account linking and unlocking all characters.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Barudak posted:

They didnt promise that, though? They promised account linking and unlocking all characters.

Oh right, nevermind then :xd:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's me, I'm the guy who's mad about flintlock and ereban aka the worst named/hardest to remember game of the lot

Well not mad I guess.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Reminder of the Summer Game Fest schedule:

- Wednesday, June 7
Guerrilla Collective Showcase

- Thursday, June 8
Summer Game Fest 2023
Day of the Devs: Summer Game Fest Edition
Devolver Direct

- Friday, June 9
Access-Ability Summer Showcase
Tribeca Games Spotlight

- Saturday, June 10
Future of Play Direct
Wholesome Direct
Future Games Show

- Sunday, June 11
Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct
PC Gaming Show

- Monday, June 12
Ubisoft Forward

- Tuesday, June 13
Xbox Games Showcase Extended
Forza Monthly (Forza Motorsport career gameplay)

- Thursday, June 15
RGG Studio Summit 2023

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jun 5, 2023

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Fanatic posted:

- Tuesday, June 13

Huh, didn't know there was going to be a second Xbox showcase.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

John F Bennett posted:

They've had it for the past couple of years.

It usually just has in-depth interviews with developers about games shown in the showcase, so not big reveals or anything.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

John F Bennett posted:

They usually do that for games that are close, so they have more time to get in depth info and not clog up the main show. Kinda like Nintendo Treehouse things.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm not a racing game guy but I hope y'all that love them get some good Forza news

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

External Organs posted:

I'm not a racing game guy but I hope y'all that love them get some good Forza news

they've already announced that it has a pathetic number of tracks so i could not really care less tbh

especially given how fuckin awful forza 7 was

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
they should cancel the motorsports title and put double the production into the horizon titles

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Soul Glo posted:

they should cancel the motorsports title and put double the production into the horizon titles

:hmmyes:

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Jumping into GamePass having really only been a Nintendo guy since the 360, the Horizon games were a revelation. I put 200 hours into 5, took off a few months, and now have started to do the same to 4. They are a phenomenal change of pace if you've really only engaged with Kart racers and NFS games since like, Gran Turismo 4.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

New Amnesia comes out today? on game pass. Getting pretty good reviews.

https://twitter.com/Knoebelbroet/status/1665751838572814336

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Last one rocked. Can’t wait.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

they've already announced that it has a pathetic number of tracks so i could not really care less tbh

Do we know if they intend to keep the homologation? Because that poo poo sucked and ruined the entire singleplayer mode for me :argh:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Dude it’s pride month. Lay off.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Soul Glo posted:

I like FM and I do not like FH so no, please.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Dude it’s pride month. Lay off.

lol

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

Forza 7 is actually pretty good with all the DLC and the loading times are fixed by the Series X. Very glad I bought it on fire sale right before it delisted. Prolly gonna have trouble switching to 8 because yeah at initial release that's a big step back cars and tracks wise.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
It's supposed to have real-time ray tracing so if nothing else it'll be the new 'show off your new oled' game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fanatic posted:

- Tuesday, June 13

There is no heinous crime I wouldnt commit for Microsoft to go "and Forza Motorsport is available now"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Soul Glo posted:

That team is working on Fable 4, so we won't be getting a Horizon title for quite awhile.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I said come in! posted:

That team is working on Fable 4, so we won't be getting a Horizon title for quite awhile.

Playground has two teams now, one for Fable and one for Horizon. I wouldn't expect a new Horizon game for a little while though as I think they'll be switching to the new forzatech engine that the new motorsport is on.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Wiltsghost posted:

Playground has two teams now, one for Fable and one for Horizon. I wouldn't expect a new Horizon game for a little while though as I think they'll be switching to the new forzatech engine that the new motorsport is on.

Imagine the level of detail on that blade of grass in an open world!

Blankspot
Aug 23, 2007
Would you kindly...

univbee posted:

It's a good question about the early access. I know the bulk of the extras in the fancier editions of Diablo 4 are account bound (as in battle.net account bound) because they are cross-platform. In fact, the official recommendation for people want to play the game on multiple platforms is to pick one platform to get the fancier edition on and then just get the standard edition on the other platforms, because the bonuses you get will be on your battle.net account and you won't gain anything from a battle pass double dip or whatever. I just have no idea how the early access will be implemented. My guess is that it probably will work but I'm not 100% sure on this. You'll definitely want to make sure whichever of you two gets the actual bonuses logs in first, though, so plan accordingly.

So early access only worked for the buying account. Got a "no license" error for any account trying to sign on on the home xbox.
Now that it is officially out for everyone the two xbox one license trick still works.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Man, no love on gamepass for amnesia I guess? No pre load or store listing or anything that I can find.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
same

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
Echoing what was said further up, but I feel like Game Pass offerings being weak of late is absolutely true for AAA titles, but there are more excellent AA/A offerings than I can possibly handle.
Do people just have insane amounts of free time?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Most people who post in this thread are console warriors who don’t even like gaming so if there’s no big attention grabbing title on Game Pass for a few months they can come into the thread and post some poo poo like “I can’t see how Phil keeps his job after this. I could see him stepping down quietly after the showcase”.

Meanwhile I’m over here playing the best video game this decade, Tinykin.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tinykin 2 better goddamn be getting made

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan

American McGay posted:

Most people who post in this thread are console warriors who don’t even like gaming so if there’s no big attention grabbing title on Game Pass for a few months they can come into the thread and post some poo poo like “I can’t see how Phil keeps his job after this. I could see him stepping down quietly after the showcase”.

Meanwhile I’m over here playing the best video game this decade, Tinykin.

See this is me, I'm playing Planet of Lana and Cassette Beasts and excited for Amnesia but with no time to play it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If you have more free time than there are videogames to fill that time then the solution is to find things that aren't videogames to fill that time because jesus christ how much time are you spending playing video games.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's the opposite for me. Game pass has a ton of cool looking stuff I'd love to play if there weren't a bunch of games that are much higher priority being released that aren't on game pass. That's the problem with game pass I think. Not a lack of good games, but just so many games coming out in general that the value proposition of just being able to try stuff out is getting lower and lower. I have like 30 GP games installed that I'd love to play, but I have like 2 hours a day to play games and there hasn't been a single dry spell of game releases this year, or last year really. So the game pass stuff just gets bumped into the backlog.

There's just been a general lack of stuff I'm able to prioritize. Amnesia is the first thing in a while for me. I'll probably shelf Zelda for the next week to play though the bunker.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The past month not withstanding, there hasn't been a single video game worth playing in the past year other than Elden Ring. You've had plenty of time.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I buy gamepass when theres nothing else that i have bought and 2 games are on it that i want.

Gonna resub for starfield and play hifi rush too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hifi rush is so fuckin good