Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

entity119
May 13, 2003
Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts.
bucky does the bike network connect to Parrahub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Captain Theron posted:

You're asking people to give you free labour by reading, processing and critiquing your proposals, and none of us are being paid for it.

Good lord dude I'm making conversation in a forum

Laserface posted:

my friend worked in a bicycle shop, selling ebikes and alternative transport like cargo bikes. He was in touch with the government a number of times regarding the cycle network and ways to improve alternative means of transport for the general public. He, the other shop owners and cycling Australia reps talked to Clover Moore, they talked to Mike Baird and nothing happened. They were not interested. They don't care

And so what, that's just it? We don't get a cycle network? We've gotta deal with this shitfight forever? Our grandkids are still going to be slogging through the roads of north Sydney just to cross the harbour? The gently caress is this.

There is a glorious ride from the Airport all the way to the Opera House. Through the Botany wetlands and up the side of the golf courses, through Moore park, to Hyde park (via Bourke and Oxford streets, the only 1300 meters on the whole route that isn't next to nature), down through the domain and the botanical gardens all the way to water. Are you kidding me. And then from there you can connect to a dozen other places by boat, and get to wherever you need. Without needing to dig any tunnels or lay any track or fuel or wait for any buses. Which will run 24/7, for free. What could that do for liveability.

A ferry at Roseville and Lane Cove (and the Spit, and maybe even Northbridge if we're feeling generous). Those are all perfectly navigable rivers with beautiful bush paths on both sides. For the cost of a wharf you can connect those entire areas with the rest of the basin while having a loving harbour cruise, and take about a billion car miles per annum off the road. The rest are all existing wharves. But I would use the Man o' War Steps for the bike ferry, and put a new wharf in next to the port authority, at the tip of Barangaroo. Cos it's quicker than going all the way in to the quay/barangaroo wharf, and it doesn't interfere with the rest of the ferries, and they're an easy (and bloody nice) ride.

These are just some ideas. I'm pretty sure they are extremely achievable from both an engineering and political standpoint and they would make like significantly better. I obviously suck at personal relations or whatever, and I seem to never fail to piss people off, so if there's anyone who could help get any this done that'd be great.

Also the yellow red dots are service stations, where you can get air and water and shelter and bathrooms and basic maintenance and maybe even a coffee, let's go nuts

Animal Friend posted:

as someone who gets around by bike (albeit it Melbourne and not Sydney) I can tell you this is how we all get from point A to point B

If you mean that there is a gap there, then the point is that this is the Super Highway. We flesh out those gaps off this skeleton. Plenty of them are already there, some could just use a bit more paint.

Recoome posted:

Gee are you telling me that a city which is broken up into a series of smaller local government authorities might have issues with integrating infrastructure with shared projects occurring in a piecemeal or disjointed manner?

Yes but I'm also offering a way to solve it!

entity119 posted:

bucky does the bike network connect to Parrahub

I don't know what that is but probably yeah. If you mean the Parramatta stadium then very much yes, before heading up Toongabbie creek and Redbank track and the Pemulwuy loop towards the M7 and Old Windsor rd / Windsor rd

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

I apologise to the thread

yeah that’s a whole lotta sutff you could have just not said. Thanks for the thought but I’m more interested in transport infrastructure.

link looks good cheers

Here if I failed to deliver anything good then let me offer this legend instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4dSgVhkEeE

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bucky Fullminster posted:

And so what, that's just it? We don't get a cycle network? We've gotta deal with this shitfight forever? Our grandkids are still going to be slogging through the roads of north Sydney just to cross the harbour? The gently caress is this.

Yeah, pretty much.

Electric Wrigglies
Feb 6, 2015

Especially with electric bikes, it seems more likely that they could just insist that they can co-exist on the existing road network. Squirt of power when you need to accelerate through a tricky intersection.

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

Good lord dude I'm making conversation in a forum

You stopped reading at the point where you stopped quoting, huh?

Captain Theron posted:

...your lack of understanding of existing power structures, planning rules and legacy infrastructure makes it much more effort to explain where you are wrong than it takes for you to post your ideas.

If this is something you really are passionate about, you should get involved with community action groups or your local council and learn more about how and why decisions are made. There are a host of experts and groups already in place that spend all day working on these things, and it isn't a lack of ideas holding them back from unifying all Sydney bike routes.

Captain Theron posted:

If this is something you really are passionate about, you should get involved with community action groups or your local council and learn more about how and why decisions are made. There are a host of experts and groups already in place that spend all day working on these things, and it isn't a lack of ideas holding them back from unifying all Sydney bike routes.

so if there's anyone who could help get any this done that'd be great.

Captain Theron posted:

...you should get involved with community action groups or your local council and learn more about how and why decisions are made.

There are a host of experts and groups already in place that spend all day working on these things,

yeah that’s a whole lotta sutff you could have just not said. Thanks for the thought but I’m more interested in transport infrastructure.

Whoa whoa hey, I'm just making conversation! In a forum!

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

I'm just making conversation! In a forum!

Correct. It's politics in a politics thread. You can talk about it or not.

You really don't need to be such a jerk. Yes, I plan to take it to groups, there does appear to be some appetite for it, just thought I'd share it in here as well, relax.

It might need the specific street level detail though.

Electric Wrigglies posted:

Especially with electric bikes, it seems more likely that they could just insist that they can co-exist on the existing road network. Squirt of power when you need to accelerate through a tricky intersection.

I'm not sure how serious you're being or how familiar you are with it all, but I don't think this is a viable future, no. Even if the motors could safely and efficiently deliver that kind of acceleration, and you worked out how to deal with the speed limited assistance, sharing space with cars and trucks is never going to be ok and makes everyone stressed and unhappy.

Also how did we end up with the same av.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's not viable, and that doesn't matter, because the people in power don't wanna hear it.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Getting to Olympic park is another one. Instead of the ordeal with the trains and changing at Lidcombe, just take a bike / shuttle the 2500 meters through the wetlands and armoury to Newington, and then cruise wherever you need. Completely different experience. And would mean there is heaps more space on the trains and in the carpark. And yes make it Newington wharf, not Olympic Park, it's way nicer.

Distance is not the issue. If you stand in the olympic stadium with a 25 km long rope and swing it around your head, you reach pretty much the entire city, from Bondi to Rouse Hill to Hornsby to Botany to La Perouse to Liverpool. Out to Ingleburn, St Clair, Mona Vale, Cronulla, and everything in between. Or if you stand at the harbour bridge bridge with a 10 km rope, you get all the way to Maroubra, to Strathfield, to Macquarie, St Ives, Manly, Watsons Bay. It's all eminently cycleable.

Also a lot of it is just "solidifying" existing routes, like Kent st in the CBD. It sounds silly, but the green paint stops and starts in patches. Same on Bourke St, and George St in Redfern. It doesn't inspire confidence, and it doesn't say to people in cars "hey here is a good safe alternative for you." It needs to assert and advertise itself. With a solid green lane (a green line or a dotted green line would work in the less busy outer sections). That's why I think it's good to think of it as the "superhighway". Whenever you see it, which would be often, you know it connects to basically everywhere, with an almost uninterrupted fully separated path, for the cost of about one and a half trains and 200 meters of tunnel, and at less than no disruption to motorists.

e - kent not york

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jun 7, 2023

Nutsak
Jul 21, 2005
All balls.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's not viable, and that doesn't matter, because the people in power don't wanna hear it.

As a person that generally lurks, I would rather read seventy posts by Bucky than defeatist poo poo like this. Instead of telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about point him in the direction of resources.

The bloke rambles, but he's trying to make his area better.

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

Nutsak posted:

As a person that generally lurks, I would rather read seventy posts by Bucky than defeatist poo poo like this. Instead of telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about point him in the direction of resources.

:hmmyes:

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Nutsak posted:

By outsourcing all the work to other posters, seemingly.

Recoome was right, he should become a consultant.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/The-NSW-planning-system.aspx

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

do it on my face posted:

By outsourcing all the work to other posters, seemingly.

Recoome was right, he should become a consultant.

Lol. Seems like he has done a fair bit of work so far. Asking if people have comments or suggestions isn't outsourcing all the work.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Nutsak posted:

you know what I was a bit harsh on Bucky earlier and I may find him a little tiresome at times but

this is an excellent point.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Bucky posting annoys me because he could take it to reddit, which has dedicated places for infrastructure chat, city chat, biking chat, any of which have a population hugely bigger than here with people interested and invested in the subject, but he keeps posting here because this empty posting space is under utilized.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I thought bucky posts were good until I noticed the pattern. The page renders faster if you put them in ignore, too.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

The problem isn't necessarily that cycling is bad or should not be promoted. It's that every politician knows that if they support cycling, they aren't seen by the wider public to be supporting people like you and I that ride their bike everywhere to minimise the use of cars, it's "cyclists" in lycra that piss off drivers. So you win the bike wanker vote and lose the ford ranger vote. This is a perception issue mostly.

I have found that when I tell people I ride an ebike everywhere, they like the idea and want to know more. They assume That I'm a "cyclist" to begin with, but then I say I'm just commuting and it's an e-bike that can keep up with cars and it's mostly to get around it's suddenly much much more acceptable than if I was just riding for leisure or exercise clogging up a lane on our way to coffee on a Sunday morning.

Like most of the people have said, Bucky just needs to get into some kind of community or activism group that has access to politicians and is actively involved in the planning and infrastructure side of politics because nobody here is listening or can help.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
Another bucky derail for 40 pages will definitely make this thread better.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...
I get it, I finally understand those middle aged men who put on skin tight lycra and cycle on the road holding up traffic. They're trying to get bike paths built. It all makes sense now.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Konomex posted:

I get it, I finally understand those middle aged men who put on skin tight lycra and cycle on the road holding up traffic. They're trying to get bike paths built. It all makes sense now.

if you dont think this is exactly how the general public sees the relationship between cyclists and bike lanes then buddy i have bad news for you.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Eediot Jedi posted:

Bucky posting annoys me because he could take it to reddit, which has dedicated places for infrastructure chat, city chat, biking chat, any of which have a population hugely bigger than here with people interested and invested in the subject, but he keeps posting here because this empty posting space is under utilized.

I have taken it to reddit, and will again, I just really hate the UI over there with the nesting comments. I post here as well cos some of you are alright and may be interested or have something useful to offer. And it's good to have to make the case and articulate things and find any flaws.

Wheezle posted:

Another bucky derail for 40 pages will definitely make this thread better.

What derail, it's politics. This could save the city billions of dollars per year. A massive difference not just to cost of living, but quality of life. Not to mention the national security of having a transport network that isn't dependent on the vicissitudes of the global petroleum market.

If you don't want to talk about it that's fine, but talking about the merits of sharing it here is dumb as hell. Y'all somehow simultaneously take this place way too seriously and not seriously enough.

Laserface posted:

The problem isn't necessarily that cycling is bad or should not be promoted. It's that every politician knows that if they support cycling, they aren't seen by the wider public to be supporting people like you and I that ride their bike everywhere to minimise the use of cars, it's "cyclists" in lycra that piss off drivers. So you win the bike wanker vote and lose the ford ranger vote. This is a perception issue mostly.

I have found that when I tell people I ride an ebike everywhere, they like the idea and want to know more. They assume That I'm a "cyclist" to begin with, but then I say I'm just commuting and it's an e-bike that can keep up with cars and it's mostly to get around it's suddenly much much more acceptable than if I was just riding for leisure or exercise clogging up a lane on our way to coffee on a Sunday morning.

Like most of the people have said, Bucky just needs to get into some kind of community or activism group that has access to politicians and is actively involved in the planning and infrastructure side of politics because nobody here is listening or can help.

This would secure the Ford Ranger vote by creating less traffic and more parking spaces by taking a significant number of cars off the road. And it would take the leisure riders out of their way. And it would make their town centres way nicer.

And yes I put what might be the final squiggle on the map last night (greenwich baths ferry to the M2) so think it's just about ready to go back to those groups. I'd still like to be able to do the street-level detail, but this might have to do for now.

I think you're right, it is a perception issue, and that's why I think it's useful to talk about it as a Superhighway, rather than a disparate collection of awkward and unconnected bike lanes. It needs to be taken seriously as a public infrastructure project, and people who use it need to have confidence that they can get all the way to where they need.

Imagine being able to ride all the way up the M7, then on to the M2, down Flat Rock Gully, follow the freeway up to Ridge St, straight down to the bridge, over the harbour, through the city via the botanic gardens/domain/hyde park, 1300 meters of oxford/bourke st, then cruise by Moore Park and the Golf Courses all the way to the airport, then up Wolli Creek, on to the M5, and all the way back to the M7. A whole loop of the City. Without so much as a single traffic light. And then have that connect to all the other arteries.

To be fair, the ones that follow the train lines might have to deal with some traffic lights, and might involve motorists occasionally losing a lane. And the right of way might change at some of the creek crossings, but that's about it. By focusing on those corridors and connections, we deliver that coverage of the whole network of squiggles with the absolute lowest amount of disruption.

If you want a ridable city, then this needs to be the thing we push and vote for, I guess is my point. These are the bits we can and should work on. It's by far the best bang for our buck. And if the premier were to say "yep cool let's do that", councils could say "yes please", and then most of it could happen almost literally overnight.

Recoome posted:

Here's my proposal for the 2023 Olympic D-Loop Bike Path. Helmet is mandatory.

Brisbane does look more challenging, and I definitely don't know it as well, but here's a rough sketch of what it would look like with this formula. Obviously I don't have the detailed answers and can't vouch for it personally yet. But like with Sydney it's probably >70% there already.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

This would secure the Ford Ranger vote by creating less traffic and more parking spaces by taking a significant number of cars off the road.

Ford Ranger drivers aren't capable of this level of thought, thats both why they drive a Ford Ranger and why we are in this mess to begin with.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

GoldStandardConure posted:

Ford Ranger drivers aren't capable of this level of thought, thats both why they drive a Ford Ranger and why we are in this mess to begin with.

yeah I've encountered this a bit in some suburban dads' facebook groups. I think the only way is to hammer the message home with brute force - it means less traffic and more parking for you.

Plus the "get the cyclists off the roads" thing.

Also e-bikes have been known to put a smile on the dial of even the most die hard rev-heads.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
I've spent fifteen years working in infrastructure in Sydney and most of the last decade entirely in roads and road adjacent spaces.

Cyclist groups tend to be represented by zealots who come to every meeting spoiling for a fight; to be fair our cycling infrastructure is the equivalent of a redhead in summer spitting out a few freckles and going "job done", but it's reached a point where you can hear an engineers sphincter clench across the room when they're told they need to speak with them.

New state regime will probably be more cycle friendly; within the madhouse that is the amalgamated Transport agency there will be a renewed push for "Active Transport", but there is a lot of tomfuckery present at the local government level. Recently Canada Bay threw in a Cycleway without much thought, turned around after a few months of complaints deciding to rip it up, then backflipped on that. Wouldn't surprise me if they turn it into a slip and slide next week (or if it becomes one during heavy rains).

Way to much of what we've got is ad hoc, poorly thought out, and not in alignment with neighbouring councils or the underfunded and largely ignored State plans. Then chuck in NIMBYISM; The agency formally known as RMS put together the environmental report for the upgrade of Sydney Harbour Bridge Cycleway a few years before COVID, and they're only now just getting to putting together the detailed design while local residents on the north side scream that number of users don't justify the work and therefor the project should not go head; said numbers they quote come from one day... during COVID. When it was pissing down.

For context, usually when the environmental report is done you are a year or two away from breaking ground... just not in that neighbourhood.

Honestly? I liked sewer work; the pay is poo poo but everyone needs to poop and nobody wants to talk about it.

EDIT: also not sorry not sorry to feed Bucky but I'm curious if he's seen this:

https://tfnsw.mysocialpinpoint.com.au/parramatta-to-sydney-foreshore-link#/

Rougey fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jun 6, 2023

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

In non-tedious bike infrastructure news, cash rate has been raised again:
https://twitter.com/p_hannam/status/1665939277451268096?t=StFdfXEHdb4UaVz-jbV4SA&s=19

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/jun/05/pwc-australia-names-former-partners-it-says-misused-confidential-information-in-tax-scandal

Guardian AU posted:

PwC Australia names former partners it says misused confidential information in tax scandal
Senator Deborah O’Neill has accused the firm of using the ‘cloak of the Senate’, and said names of those involved should be released publicly
PricewaterhouseCoopers Australia has disclosed the names of four former partners it says are responsible for confidentiality breaches to a parliamentary committee amid mounting pressure in the tax leaks scandal.
PwC’s new disclosures to the Senate can be separated into three groups. The first, containing the names of four former partners, are directly tied to the incident, according to PwC. The second group refers to current partners PwC directed to go on leave last week, pending the outcome of investigations. The third group, containing 63 names, received at least some of the confidential information, but weren’t necessarily aware of the confidentiality breach.

https://i.imgur.com/Dn0BNpc.mp4

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Captain Theron posted:

https://twitter.com/p_hannam/status/1665939277451268096?t=StFdfXEHdb4UaVz-jbV4SA&s=19

I love Jim Chalmers saying that they're going to slow the economy with the rates rises but also wages are going to rise somehow.

How Jim? How are wages going to rise?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/TheShovel/status/1665966171194273795?t=DHDy2nT9RRq5udE3tY-QqA&s=19

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Rougey posted:

I've spent fifteen years working in infrastructure in Sydney and most of the last decade entirely in roads and road adjacent spaces.

Cyclist groups tend to be represented by zealots who come to every meeting spoiling for a fight; to be fair our cycling infrastructure is the equivalent of a redhead in summer spitting out a few freckles and going "job done", but it's reached a point where you can hear an engineers sphincter clench across the room when they're told they need to speak with them.

New state regime will probably be more cycle friendly; within the madhouse that is the amalgamated Transport agency there will be a renewed push for "Active Transport", but there is a lot of tomfuckery present at the local government level. Recently Canada Bay threw in a Cycleway without much thought, turned around after a few months of complaints deciding to rip it up, then backflipped on that. Wouldn't surprise me if they turn it into a slip and slide next week (or if it becomes one during heavy rains).

Way to much of what we've got is ad hoc, poorly thought out, and not in alignment with neighbouring councils or the underfunded and largely ignored State plans. Then chuck in NIMBYISM; The agency formally known as RMS put together the environmental report for the upgrade of Sydney Harbour Bridge Cycleway a few years before COVID, and they're only now just getting to putting together the detailed design while local residents on the north side scream that number of users don't justify the work and therefor the project should not go head; said numbers they quote come from one day... during COVID. When it was pissing down.

For context, usually when the environmental report is done you are a year or two away from breaking ground... just not in that neighbourhood.

Honestly? I liked sewer work; the pay is poo poo but everyone needs to poop and nobody wants to talk about it.

EDIT: also not sorry not sorry to feed Bucky but I'm curious if he's seen this:

https://tfnsw.mysocialpinpoint.com.au/parramatta-to-sydney-foreshore-link#/

Good stuff thanks, and yes I'm familiar with that plan and it is pretty much entirely complementary to the superhighway. It is but one leg. And it's one of the more decorative legs, since a waterfront route will by definition only service half as much area, and in a much windier way, as the rest. But what it lacks in that department it makes up for with vibes and views. Also that plan doesn't capitalise on the ferries enough.

That's a cool webpage/whatever thing though, and the comment functionality looks great. What we need to do is put the whole Superhighway on it and go from there.

I like sewage too. I'm a waste guy really. It's all about the most efficient resource management. Another proposal would be for the state to take over the waste industry. The private sector has failed to deliver an optimal recovery service and basing it on profitability lets too much fall through the cracks. Having a dozen different companies drive a dozen different trucks down the same road to collect the same material is stupid. And we're still sending too much valuable foodwaste to landfill. But that's another story.

Captain Theron posted:

In non-tedious bike infrastructure news,

lol good on ya

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Captain Theron posted:

Fantastic, great to see recent first homebuyers and renters punished again while life remains unchanged for boomers and Gen X-ers, this is definitely a good and fair way to curb inflation

Fortunately our Labor government is also leaping into action with a stern warning:

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1665983398236807168

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Captain Theron posted:

Now, I'm not a fancy economist or whatever but I don't understand how making housing/rent less more expensive will solve the issue of everything becoming more expensive

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Decided I'm going to become Bucky and start ragging on the NSW government to get some better trains on the Central Coast Newcastle line

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

And yes I put what might be the final squiggle on the map last night (greenwich baths ferry to the M2) so think it's just about ready to go back to those groups. I'd still like to be able to do the street-level detail, but this might have to do for now.

When you do do the street level detail, make sure it's 1:1 scale, and then it's done and dusted easy peasy.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Bucky have you considered whether presenting groups/council with a huge "theory of everything" map that it's going to look too hard or too big for a single organ to accomplish?

It's great to have an overarching vision or goal, or eventual end state, but could it even be more helpful to break it down into smaller chunks that can be achieved quickly? This is the consultant in me talking here but your proposition is so batshit insane and huge that it's really easy to dismiss out of hand.

My challenge to you is to identify basically one small, achievable win that'd make a difference - and start with that as a point of advocacy.

Again, the reason why is because the plan is so huge that there's no way to know whether any of it is doable (you are on the outside of the doing process). Starting to chunk it down to the components where it can be evaluated by the experts is really the next step as you have an ideal end state.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Decided I'm going to become Bucky and start ragging on the NSW government to get some better trains on the Central Coast Newcastle line

50 year old trains should not be in service! Fuckers!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Bucky what do you think of the potential for a new monorail system in Sydney?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I’ve sent the following route proposal to all levels of government multiple times but no action taken as yet:

Do you think making the random lines green would help?

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

birdstrike posted:

I’ve sent the following route proposal to all levels of government multiple times but no action taken as yet:

Do you think making the random lines green would help?

What if we built a mass logistics centre in the cats head? I know there are existing warehouses in other locations, but I had a dream once where all of the warehouses were in a single location and passenger rail lines serviced them, so I think it would work.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Bucky make a funny informational cartoon with rude Australian animals then people will really pay attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Bucky what do you think of the potential for a new monorail system in Sydney?