Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Was Cornel West the Obama Beer Summit guy?

Nope, that was Henry Louis Gates, who iirc has more of a literary/history focus and more of a conventional academic.

fake edit: looking things up, Gates actually succeeded West in an endowed position at Harvard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Here’s an easy way to remember:

Skip Gates is in the hbo Watchmen series

Cornel West is in the Matrix sequels

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Also they look and sound nothing at all alike, so there's that.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

I AM GRANDO posted:

A few well-meaning white liberals will probably confuse him with Skip Gates at some point.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Was Cornel West the Obama Beer Summit guy?

I AM GRANDO posted:

That was Skip Gates.

Discendo Vox posted:

Nope, that was Henry Louis Gates, who iirc has more of a literary/history focus and more of a conventional academic.

fake edit: looking things up, Gates actually succeeded West in an endowed position at Harvard.

"At some point" turned out to be a page and a half lol

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

edit: never mind. Catching up with the thread, others have made the same point I was trying to make.

DeadlyMuffin fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jun 7, 2023

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Golf is cool you can go to a public course and for 25 bucks or so you can drunkenly fly around dangerous corners in a golf cart.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/06/05/texas-san-antonio-migrant-flight-marthas-vineyard-criminal-charges/

Looks like they've gone beyond 'should be' to proffering evidence to the DA to seek indictments.

quote:

The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office says it has completed its investigation into the transport of 49 migrants from San Antonio to Martha’s Vineyard last September by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration and filed criminal charges with the local district attorney.

A statement from the sheriff’s office says it has filed several counts of unlawful restraint, both misdemeanors and felonies. The sheriff’s office didn’t name any individual suspects and didn’t specify when the investigation was turned over to the Bexar County district attorney.

“At this time, the case is being reviewed by the DA’s office. Once an update is available, it will be provided to the public,” the statement said.

In a separate statement from the sheriff’s office, spokesperson Johnny Garcia said the case was turned over to the DA’s office “recently,” adding, “At this time we are not naming the suspects involved in the case.”

Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales said in a statement released Tuesday that his office will review the criminal complaint from the sheriff’s office.

“The process of determining whether enough evidence exists to charge anyone with a crime and convince a jury of Bexar County citizens beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime has been committed may be lengthy and labor-intensive under the best of circumstances,” Gonzales said. “If a review of the facts reveal that a felony offense has been committed, we will present that case to a grand jury for their deliberation.”

According to a lawsuit filed by a law firm representing some of the migrants, Perla Huerta, a former combat medic and counterintelligence agent in the U.S. Army, gave $10 McDonald’s gift cards to about 50 migrants in San Antonio last year in exchange for a signed consent form to board a flight to Massachusetts. Inside the charter plane, the migrants, many of whom were Venezuelans, were given a brochure with a list of organizations that provide social services the migrants were not eligible for, according to the lawsuit.

The next day at a news conference, DeSantis claimed credit for sending the planes from Texas to Massachusetts. He has said that it was part of the state’s program to relocate migrants to a “sanctuary destination.” The Florida Legislature set aside $12 million for the effort, and DeSantis has spent more than $1.5 million so far on the flights, according to state records.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
https://twitter.com/FarnoushAmiri/status/1666157558602530831

So it looks like it's time for the never ending humiliation conga line to begin.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Debt ceiling is passed, what the gently caress else were they going to do?

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!
Gaetz and friends are retaliating against McCarthy by blocking all the useless messaging bills they support, meaning that if anything actually happens it'll be something bipartisan that the freedom caucus would have voted against anyway. Real galaxy brain stuff.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

James Garfield posted:

Gaetz and friends are retaliating against McCarthy by blocking all the useless messaging bills they support, meaning that if anything actually happens it'll be something bipartisan that the freedom caucus would have voted against anyway. Real galaxy brain stuff.

It's more that they are mad that there is any debt ceiling compromise at all, and that Kevin broke the secret demon pacts to do it.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

7c Nickel posted:

https://twitter.com/FarnoushAmiri/status/1666157558602530831

So it looks like it's time for the never ending humiliation conga line to begin.

Surprisingly toothless. If this is the best they can do, then McCarthy is the clear winner here.

If just 10 of them dig in their heels and refuse to vote yes on anything, then that only blocks the party-line Republican bills that were never going to make it through the Senate anyway. And those GOP-only bills are going to mostly be the political posturing stuff that appeals most strongly to their own base, so they'll be shooting themselves in their own feet by rejecting that stuff out of sheer spite.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Tiny Timbs posted:

The extreme resistance to sanctions and level of investment NATO countries had in Russian businesses was a major issue last year so I’m not exactly sure why I’m supposed to see NATO as exerting economic pressure against Russia.

That's because the argument was built around baseline claims which had been designed from the start to fault other countries for 'provoking russian aggression' when doing the things russia least wants them to do, because it adequately protected them from russian aggression.

So each of the arguments boils down to abuser logic converted to geopolitics scale: those who are not actively placating russia with defenselessness are to be faulted, in whole or part.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Forget Skip Gates, people are going to start confusing Cornel West with Afroman this cycle.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm kind of curious to see how this shakes out in media reporting

https://www.reuters.com/sports/golf/pga-tour-european-tour-liv-golf-announce-merger-2023-06-06/

PGA Tour and LIV announce shock merger to end bitter split

does this promote the PGA to the big leagues of international sports corruption, or was the PGA FIFA all along?

I hadn't heard about this til it was on NPR yesterday. NPR hates taking a stand on things as a general rule, but even they seemed a bit thrown by the sheer brazen corruption. Apparently this was a shocking reveal even to top golfers.

Even so, there was no discussion of the men behind the curtain. The "PGA" took the deal, as if this was the best thing for the PGA - a corporate person that exists with their own interests - rather than this pretty blatantly rather being in the best interests of the board's personal bank accounts.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

does this promote the PGA to the big leagues of international sports corruption, or was the PGA FIFA all along?

I hadn't heard about this til it was on NPR yesterday. NPR hates taking a stand on things as a general rule, but even they seemed a bit thrown by the sheer brazen corruption. Apparently this was a shocking reveal even to top golfers.

Even so, there was no discussion of the men behind the curtain. The "PGA" took the deal, as if this was the best thing for the PGA - a corporate person that exists with their own interests - rather than this pretty blatantly rather being in the best interests of the board's personal bank accounts.

Well, the PGA does pay players, so it has a ways to go before it hits NCAA tier. Generally, mind-boggling levels of corruption in sports is the way of the world though. The PGA is a tax exempt non-profit for example.

This is essentially the PGA admitting defeat and paying the Saudis protection money to make LIV go away.

Every golfer who just read the room and took the blood money looks fairly shrewd now, except there's some risk that the PGA board/players will vote down the deal, given

(A) The blatant hypocrisy
(B) Questions of whether LIV contracts will be honored
(C) Questions as to whether golfers who stayed on with PGA and were played for fools and will get a kickback for their trouble
(D) Nobody told the board about this secret discussion (lol)

Name Change fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 7, 2023

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Civilized Fishbot posted:

The point is that there is no analogy.

Not sure if serious but the people living in invaded countries never deserve it. And states don't deserve anything because they're not people.

"Victim blaming" is a silly way to think about geopolitics because the state can't be a victim, it's supposed to be a machine that stops people from being victims so when people end up victims anyway we need to check of the machine failed or was simply overwhelmed

In this case I think the Ukrainian state was just squeezed between a rock and a hard place and couldn't get out of it no matter what it did, but if someone else thinks otherwise, that's not blaming the people whose lives were ended or ruined by this war.

States are made up of people, and there absolutely is an analogy.

As someone already said this is abuser logic given geopolitical scale. The reality is that this is nothing new, it is the foundation of the amoral logic every conqueror or imperialist has used to justify rationalizing millions of people as squares on a chess board that they have a right to paint their color if no else can stop them.

Judgy Fucker posted:

The movement toward large defensive organizations prompts counterbalancing by other states, particularly when a defensive organization is oriented against said state/s. It's discussed in the article that states do, on occasion, miscalculate the theoretical value in aggression for a number of reasons. War is the exception, not the norm.

Right, exactly. Which is why the forming and expansion of defensive alliances prompts counterbalancing, which states do gently caress up, as likely Russia has.

The part you're agreeing with is one of the major criticisms of the school of thought you posted as an example of people agreeing with the OPs line of thinking, not one of its tenants. The link you posted was a love letter to structures like NATO being the best and natural state of geopolitics in a peaceful world.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Tucker's Alex Jones-ification continues apace

https://twitter.com/mattduss/status/1666412306564108290?t=ay_LcXBdPNhghv8s2_pF0w&s=19

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Can’t imagine why advertisers are fleeing this platform

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Jarmak posted:

As someone already said this is abuser logic given geopolitical scale. The reality is that this is nothing new, it is the foundation of the amoral logic every conqueror or imperialist has used to justify rationalizing millions of people as squares on a chess board that they have a right to paint their color if no else can stop them.

The part you're agreeing with is one of the major criticisms of the school of thought you posted as an example of people agreeing with the OPs line of thinking, not one of its tenants. The link you posted was a love letter to structures like NATO being the best and natural state of geopolitics in a peaceful world.

Nations are made up of people, that's why I left it intentionally vague if I was talking about the Russian and Ukrainian nations or the Russian Federation and Ukrainian state. This is a conflict where the Russian Federation seeks to destroy the Ukrainian nation and people intentionally muddy the waters to conflate the two.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1666428600030232577

We'll see if Kaitlan Collins keeps her show now. Ideally they've been scared off the idea of absurd pandering to conservatives but we don't live in an ideal world.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
Chris out.

https://twitter.com/nhannahjones/status/1666427724263567361?s=20

The New York Times posted:

Chris Licht, the former television producer who oversaw a brief and chaotic tenure as the chairman of CNN, is out at the network, according to a person briefed on the decision.

Mr. Licht’s 13-month run at CNN was marked by one controversy after another, culminating in his exit earlier this week. He got off to a bumpy start even before he had officially started when he oversaw the shuttering of the pricey CNN+ streaming service at the request of its network’s new owners, who were skeptical about a stand-alone digital product. The cuts resulted in scores of layoffs.

Warner Bros. Discovery, CNN’s parent company, did not respond to a request for comment.

Mr. Licht’s departure represents a dramatic fall not long after he departed as an executive producer of Stephen Colbert’s top-rated late night show and vowed to bring a middle-of-the-road balance to CNN’s journalism. When Mr. Licht took the job, he told friends it was a “calling.”

Puck earlier reported that Mr. Licht was leaving CNN.

This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.

Wonder who the replacement is.

EDIT: drat. Beaten.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

They should try something new. Make Miss Piggy the CEO and do a new reality tv show around it.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Jarmak posted:

I don't really know what to say to this other than "no, it doesn't," or, more charitably, "it's more complicated than the cursory review both the theor(ies) and criticisms of them are given in that article." I linked a Wikipedia article that's a brief summary of an entire school of thought in response to Main Paineframe's bewilderment at the idea a defensive alliance might be seen as a security threat to other state actors to show that some Very Smart PeopleTM have written about the idea. I read Mearsheimer and Waltz in grad school and didn't think that a Wikipedia page would be tediously nitpicked to death in an attempt to discredit the idea--it was presented more as "here's a launching point for reading about this idea" and not "read this wiki article and be enlightened to the mysteries of the universe"-- but obviously that was very dumb of me. In any event this is getting further afield from US current events, I'd be open to discussing it further should an appropriate venue be established.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Direct response to the Trump town hall?

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
is new CNN boss going to honor all the deals for GOP town halls with toothless mods?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Direct response to the Trump town hall?

Didn't help, but the whole network has been in ratings freefall since he took over. You could say the Trump townhall was part of an overall strategy of trying to reach conservative audiences that is tanking the ratings, but we'll see if it was that or just that CNNs handwringing bothsides style just doesn't have an audience in 2023.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Huh, I guess I never really considered if Der Ewige Jude was in the public domain or not.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

zoux posted:

Didn't help, but the whole network has been in ratings freefall since he took over. You could say the Trump townhall was part of an overall strategy of trying to reach conservative audiences that is tanking the ratings, but we'll see if it was that or just that CNNs handwringing bothsides style just doesn't have an audience in 2023.

Fair enough, just with the timing I imagine the Trump townhall was going to be an inflection point if that strategy was supposed to work, instead of an incredible embarrassment.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

zoux posted:

I don't watch CNN (or any cable news, nor really TV at all), has the programming been changed a lot since he took over? Or have the bad ratings been fallout from the Trump townhall, ala Jimmy Fallon's infamous interview and head-pat with Trump in '16?

Just curious as to what happened to make the network tank so fast.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

There's an extremely long Atlantic article that covers the whole deal much better than I could summarize. I think the Trump thing is just a good story peg, but the ratings were sinking well before.

quote:

One year into the job, Licht was losing both battles. Ratings, in decline since Trump left office, had dropped to new lows. Employee morale was even worse. A feeling of dread saturated the company. Licht had accepted the position with ambitions to rehabilitate the entire news industry, telling his peers that Trump had broken the mainstream media and that his goal was to do nothing less than “save journalism.” But Licht had lost the confidence of his own newsroom. Because of this, he had come to view the prime-time event with Trump as the moment that would vindicate his pursuit of Republican viewers while proving to his employees that he possessed a revolutionary vision for their network and the broader news media.

The Trump townhall was his hail mary and it was intercepted and returned for six and then somehow another six.

zoux fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jun 7, 2023

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If the Trump town hall did good ratings I doubt it would be the only reason, but their ratings have been plummeting so much I’m not sure what the fix even is.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Judgy Fucker posted:

I don't watch CNN (or any cable news, nor really TV at all), has the programming been changed a lot since he took over? Or have the bad ratings been fallout from the Trump townhall, ala Jimmy Fallon's infamous interview and head-pat with Trump in '16?

The bad ratings were from the very getgo. The reasons are varied.

He was hired by David Zaslav for the express purpose of turning CNN into a network that catered to right wingers, and he started making changes in that direction basically immediately, and Litz believed the main goal of the network was to make sure far right viewpoints were no longer "marginalized". This basically destroyed morale among his staff from day 1 and lead to a sharp decline in quality in an company that had already been trending downwards before he took over. I think they actually lost some good behinds the scenes people in the shakeup that resulted, if I remember correctly.

The town hall just brought all the previous mistakes into sharp focus for a lot of those who were still hanging on out of habit, because most of those folks didn't really want to hear about Trump constantly again.

Also, his main new "thing" at CNN was starting up the morning show with Don Lemon, which seemingly everyone agreed was horrible.

Edit: The Atlantic article was pretty funny, with the author constantly talking about how everything Licht wanted was so good and important for journalism and made so much sense and how horrible it was it all went wrong, oh if only someone had done the same thing but better

GlyphGryph fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jun 7, 2023

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Judgy Fucker posted:

I get the feeling a lot of CNN's particular audience had gone Trump cold turkey long enough that they're completely sick of Trump, and then suddenly they had Trump shoved in their face again.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

zoux posted:

There's an extremely long Atlantic article that covers the whole deal much better than I could summarize. I think the Trump thing is just a good story peg, but the ratings were sinking well before.

The Trump townhall was his hail mary and it was intercepted and returned for six and then somehow another six.

The Trump townhall turned their ratings from bad to bad and also more newsworthy than anything on CNN.

It was such a blatant ratings grab that everyone was lining up to dunk on how bad their ratings are.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Jarmak posted:

As someone already said this is abuser logic given geopolitical scale.

There is no analogy between the interpersonal dynamics of an abusive relationship and the logic of geopolitical alliance and competition.

Nobody here would accept the idea that the government should make sure its revenue exceeds its expenses because that's what a household ought to do. Governments are not people or made up of people, they are machines operated by people. Sometimes the machine doesn't operate satisfactorily, and it's important to investigate that. Even if the issue was only possible or consequential because another state did something unreasonable or unacceptable.

If I'm in a car crash and it's totally the other guy's fault, but my airbags didn't deploy or my seatbelt snapped in half, it's important that I investigate that and figure out how to make the car better protect me from the outrageousness of others. It's not "victim blaming," it's not letting the other guy off the hook for hitting my car, it's me the victim trying to figure out how to keep myself safer the next time.

If someone thinks the Ukrainian state could have better protected its citizens from Russian aggression, that's not "victim blaming" and it doesn't validate the Russian aggression via "abuser logic." It's also not victim blaming to say that the Philippine government needs a better response to climate change even though it didn't remotely cause the crisis, or that systemic errors in American national security resulted in thousands of deaths on 9/11. We rely on our states to protect us from problems they didn't directly cause, and we can hold them to that standard

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

It was such a blatant ratings grab that everyone was lining up to dunk on how bad their ratings are.

It wasn't actually a blatant ratings grab, imo - Zaslav hired Licht without even bothering to interview everyone specifically as a gift to Republicans, in his own words, and at the urging of the far right John Malone.

Licht's first real act after being appointed was to specifically stop, or at least minimize and downplay, coverage of ratings-grabbing events that were critical of Republicans like any of the Jan 6th stuff, which turned out to be a big boon to MSNBC. His next major act was to meet with Republican congressional leaders and ask what he could do to get them on board. Then he eliminated the CNN documentary unit and some its ratings-leading programs like Reliable Sources.

The whole story of his tenure was working with Republicans and cozying up with them, which they only did as far as I can tell so they could use it as an opportunity to sink the dagger into CNN's back later on.

He then went on a rant about how he was the victim of a scheming attack by liberals who feared scrutiny of their ideas and stated that he would "destroy" the people who were questioning his impartial commitment to journalism. He continue by saying that "doesn’t make me a fascist right-winger who’s trying to steal Fox viewers." which felt a little like the man protesteth too much.

it's not letting the other guy off the hook for hitting my car

Except all the rhetoric about NATO and Ukraine is explicitly and intentionally about letting the other guy off the hook for hitting your car.

GlyphGryph fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jun 7, 2023

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

There is no analogy between the interpersonal dynamics of an abusive relationship and the logic of geopolitical alliance and competition.

Nobody here would accept the idea that the government should make sure its revenue exceeds its expenses because that's what a household ought to do. Governments are not people or made up of people, they are machines operated by people. Sometimes the machine doesn't operate satisfactorily, and it's important to investigate that. Even if the issue was only possible or consequential because another state did something unreasonable or unacceptable.

If I'm in a car crash and it's totally the other guy's fault, but my airbags didn't deploy or my seatbelt snapped in half, it's important that I investigate that and figure out how to make the car better protect me from the outrageousness of others. It's not "victim blaming," it's not letting the other guy off the hook for hitting my car, it's me the victim trying to figure out how to keep myself safer the next time.

If someone thinks the Ukrainian state could have better protected its citizens from Russian aggression, that's not "victim blaming" and it doesn't validate the Russian aggression via "abuser logic." It's also not victim blaming to say that the Philippine government needs a better response to climate change even though it didn't remotely cause the crisis, or that systemic errors in American national security resulted in thousands of deaths on 9/11. We rely on our states to protect us from problems they didn't directly cause, and we can hold them to that standard

Personal finances work fundamentally differently than government budgets and central banks, in ways those lacking experience with the latter don't understand. But people making excuses to do poo poo they wanted to do anyway scales up and down pretty straightforwardly. 'They deserved it because they didn't do enough to avoid it' works entirely on the same logic whether the victim is a person or a country.

The problem with victim blaming is not that its wrong. Victim blamers are quite often correct on an individual or technical level on the points they are making. The problem with victim blaming is that its a behavior that always puts agency (and thus blame) on the victim, and never on the powerful; people do it because it's dangerous, uncomfortable and inconvenient to challenge the powerful.

It's very convenient for those who financially or politically benefit from their ties to Russia to talk about all the things that Ukraine has done wrong, to note that Ukraine is hardly a nation of angels, and to otherwise stall and prevaricate; anything to excuse total inaction. Surely, it was not a good thing the perpetrator did, but you can't really expect them to act different given the circumstances...

And that is exactly the same dynamic when you're talking about a football player, or the local pastor, or the family patriarch, or a film executive; anyone whose done wrong, but because it would be effort to challenge them we pretend that they are a force of nature and that surely some fault must attain to their victim for not doing more to avoid it.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Judgy Fucker posted:

Cable news ratings have been dropping across the board over the last few years, but CNN's ratings have been hit particularly hard, and they've had additional profitability issues due to stuff like their ill-fated streaming service.

Licht was brought on to stem the bleeding. But by many accounts, he thought that the declining ratings were partially because CNN had been too "divisive" and driven away conservative viewers. Part of his turnaround plan was to try to regain the trust of conservative viewers and win them back from Fox by convincing them that CNN was a truly neutral institution and not a fake news outlet in the Democrats' pocket - to the extreme displeasure of CNN's journalists, who thought he was validating and confirming Republican attacks against them while forcing absolutely boneheaded changes to the coverage.

The Trump town hall was supposed to be the crown jewel of that effort, winning back Republicans by showing they could give Trump a "fair" (sufficiently pro-GOP) treatment and win his approval. Instead, it was a total disaster. He'd failed to blunt the "fake news" attacks, and offering up a favorable venue for Trump only allowed him to use CNN as a punching bag, which further pissed off the already-unhappy CNN workforce. And to top it all off, the ratings for that town hall were utter poo poo, and CNN's ratings in general have been dropping even further after the town hall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

CNN’s problem is that if you want to tack to the right and get right-wing viewers, it’s just not going to work because they will just go to Fox or Newsmax who are more willing to not give a poo poo about their reputations and just spew propaganda all day. CNN has still been trying to pretend that they are a ‘news outlet’ when their owners want them to just be Fox now.