Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/imamzama12/status/1666485777499320320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
ah so gibson is receiving gender-affirming care, good for him

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Js means Jews, yes?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Deki posted:

Js means Jews, yes?

Uh, you said that, not them. Definitely entirely on you (unless you agree with them in which case, yes, of course).

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Deki posted:

Js means Jews, yes?

https://twitter.com/TopLobsta/status/1666446987531542529
https://twitter.com/TopLobsta/status/1666466739708731393
I dunno, hard to tell with this account

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Oh ok, he says it to everybody. Never mind then.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I was going to make a joke about Gibson being jobless these days and all the free time to do things that support HGH(diet and being a gym rat as a fulltime job and hobby), but a quick imdb skim shows he's had stuff in every year. so he's not unpersoned in the the acting biz.

but he's an actor and therefore literally has part of his job shaping his body to fit roles. so he can expenseall the above.

also Biden looks "normal" decent. christ why cant people just age gracefully/normal. like Musk's doing the diet drug and a cocktail of something and is still a lumpy thing.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I do wonder how many of these laws are being drafted in such a manner as to accidentally outlaw cis people getting gender-affirming care, which they do all the time.

Even if they are, which wouldn't surprise me, that's a feature rather than a bug. Anti-sodomy laws technically banned incredibly vanilla hetero poo poo like oral sex between married straight people, but of course that was never how they were enforced.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PhazonLink posted:

I was going to make a joke about Gibson being jobless these days and all the free time to do things that support HGH(diet and being a gym rat as a fulltime job and hobby), but a quick imdb skim shows he's had stuff in every year. so he's not unpersoned in the the acting biz.

but he's an actor and therefore literally has part of his job shaping his body to fit roles. so he can expenseall the above.

also Biden looks "normal" decent. christ why cant people just age gracefully/normal. like Musk's doing the diet drug and a cocktail of something and is still a lumpy thing.

Yeah "actor looks good" is like the least surprising thing ever. It's their job and they have the time and money for it.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah "actor looks good" is like the least surprising thing ever. It's their job and they have the time and money for it.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Me Handsome/Brilliant

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh and dont forget that models are also jobs to look good.

sucks that girls get body issues problems from looking at tooo many people / media where their job is to diet, work out, and pose.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

mobby_6kl posted:

honestly i'd do fat mac too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm just gonna say it: Biden looks healthier than Mel Gibson once you adjust for him being an octogenarian with the world's most stressful job.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm just gonna say it: Biden looks healthier than Mel Gibson once you adjust for him being an octogenarian with the world's most stressful job.

Also he's (probably) not a raging anti-semite, so that helps a bit, I'd wager.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Any given gig economy job is more stressful

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How much stress do you imagine trump was ever under at any given time

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

he's taking a break from the antisemitism now to be transphobic with matt walsh

at this point, a yaccarino is going to be a fraction of a scaramucci

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Literally zero. Dude was President to get pats on the back and play golf. He watched like twelve hours of television a day!

E the Shaggy fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jun 7, 2023

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Unfortunately, not enough to do him in. Though I imagine that night he got like 99% of the way to dying of COVID was probably a real stresser for him.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Data Graham posted:

I imagine he pretty stressed whenever he couldn't find the gorilla channel.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

E the Shaggy posted:

Literally zero. Dude was President to get pats on the back and play golf.

He watched like twelve of television a day!

higher than his pre prez normal?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Data Graham posted:

do you count all his self-inflicted babyman tantrums?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is this a gimmick, a Nazi, or a gimmick Nazi?

What a great website, so full of new surprises

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Had no idea what adrenochrome was referring to, but apparently, uhhhh....

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1666494589182566400?cxt=HHwWgICzhfv_yaAuAAAA

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SatansOnion posted:

do you count all his self-inflicted babyman tantrums?

Probably not, I imagine that's how he relaxes. Some people aren't happy unless they're furious

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

:siren: LUNK ALARM :siren:

he looks like he’s packin a weird elon torso under that tank though, i’ve heard that’s an hgh effect but no idea if it’s true or just gymbro fiction

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's a decent chance that musk has infact tried to get kid blood but and is extremely upset his various requests go to voicemail or ignored.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"physical fitness is proof of your value" says every internet neckbeard paying the world's richest internet neckbeard

edit: if endocrine makes you a sleepy old man why are they all so desperate for it?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

there's a decent chance that musk has infact tried to get kid blood but and is extremely upset his various requests go to voicemail or ignored.

He used to be friends and partners with Peter Thiel, the dude who popularized drinking child blood to stay young and healthy forever. He has 100% tried to hook himself into that racket.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Oh, just found out that "Which Way, Western Man?" is the title of a book published by a white supremacist. So that tweet is horrible on yet another level.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

InsertPotPun posted:

"physical fitness is proof of your value" says every internet neckbeard paying the world's richest internet neckbeard

edit: if endocrine makes you a sleepy old man why are they all so desperate for it?

no you see Biden and other dems have such bad genes that this is what they look like even with kid blood and satan magic.

meanwhile the supa jeans of Donnie and regressives make them look like chinless blobs. [insert some fake muscle pics here]

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Drink the pee, Elon

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Oh, just found out that "Which Way, Western Man?" is the title of a book published by a white supremacist. So that tweet is horrible on yet another level.

We're watching the real time self-radicalization of a thirteen year old boy through the alt-right pipeline to fascism, only that that thirteen year old boy brain is stuck inside the flabby withering body of a multi-billionaire and the only reason we're seeing it happen so publicly is because he owns the social media platform it's happening on.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I mean I *can*, but I'm a lazy gently caress who likes to cook and eat, so.

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I do wonder how many of these laws are being drafted in such a manner as to accidentally outlaw cis people getting gender-affirming care, which they do all the time.

They frequently have specific carveouts that state that you can still get your male newborn circumcised, perform "corrective" surgery on intersex infants, or let your 16yo cis daughter get breast implants. These laws are very very specifically trying to ban healthcare for trans teenagers/kids.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGw9eWG_4E

Apparently getting to the "MCU Shirt Off" scenes take 3 Months of lead time and the last three days you don't eat or DRINK anything till you are almost dead.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Bad Purchase posted:

:siren: LUNK ALARM :siren:

he looks like he’s packin a weird elon torso under that tank though, i’ve heard that’s an hgh effect but no idea if it’s true or just gymbro fiction

It's true. There's a name for it: palumboism

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Had no idea what adrenochrome was referring to, but apparently, uhhhh....

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1666494589182566400?cxt=HHwWgICzhfv_yaAuAAAA

The Q crowd have been freaking out about adrenochrome for a few years now and it's because of a single line in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where Dr. Gonzo says the only way to get adrenochrome is from the adrenaline glands of living human bodies. Because chuds are stupid and don't realize that Hunter S. Thompson's stories were exaggerated and even if most things in them were real those guys were completely out of their minds on tons of psychedelics and other drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Regrettable posted:

The Q crowd have been freaking out about adrenochrome for a few years now and it's because of a single line in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where Dr. Gonzo says the only way to get adrenochrome is from the adrenaline glands of living human bodies. Because chuds are stupid and don't realize that Hunter S. Thompson's stories were exaggerated and even if most things in them were real those guys were completely out of their minds on tons of psychedelics and other drugs.

I think it's a combo of that and the sequel to The Shining called Dr. Sleep. The bad guys in it torture kids because it makes their psychic essence stronger and they all eat that.

then they all die cause one of the kids wasn't vaccinated so they get measles