Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've gotten tattoes that were bigger than I thought they'd be. The first tattoo I wanted was an 8 bit mario and it ended up as big as my right shoulder lol. But I liked it so I didnt mind. But I def saw how big it would be when I saw the stencil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

I would hope that someone in charge watches a bit of wrestling to not fall for their traps or at least pay attention to analytics to show that these peoples are not worth the significant rise in payment that WWE is arguing for.

TV execs care about numbers more than quality especially with TV dying. WWE is getting a raise even if Fox decides to not keep Smackdown

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cody thought the tattoo was mega cool and that everyone would love it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Cody thought that he was mega cool and that everyone would love him.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Cody thought the tattoo was maga cool and that everyone would love it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The real trick to getting tattoos is thinking it's mega cool and only caring if you like it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

This description made me have to listen to some stuff. It's interesting. Reminds me of Mr Bungle in the way it can shift genre even within one track. Hate the vocals in the way I've never been able to enjoy music with heavily pitch shifted vox, going back to first hearing Cher's Believe. It's not even that I have a problem with vocal effects entirely, I like some of the stuff John Lennon did to his voice because he hated the way he sung, & Jus Oborn from Electric Wizard is a favourite of mine despite (or because?) of having some sort of distortion on his voice. Just a total boomer about those specifically very high-pitched artificial effects that I'd associate with someone like Akon or T-Pain.

But at the same time, heavy metal as a scene is generally pretty loving conservative musically, regressive even in a way with "this is what X sub-genre is & you must not go outwith those boundaries". So that sort of "this is music that should alienate old people" vibe is definitely not coming from there. Makes sense it would come from the electronic music side of things, where there's a lot more room to just do weird poo poo in. I hope there's always young people making intensely awkward & alienating music. It's like Metal Machine Music, I'm glad it exists even if as a record I've probably sat through it in full once & that'll probably do me for this & the next lifetime.

I had exactly the same issue with the vocals in the little clip included in the tweet and decided that even if it wasn’t all 100 of them it was probably enough gecs for me in this lifetime, but yeah it’s nice that the kids are still making noisy poo poo.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Surely Cody Rhodes will finish the story. The Young Bucks and Kenny will also be a huge deal in WWE just like AJ Styles and Nakamura were and not constantly be embarrassed most of their career for being relevant outside of the WWE

Asuka and Seth Rollins are the two exceptions, Asuka had to bend to Flair and Rollins had to bend to Roman, WWE can't even produce another John Cena anymore

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

:corsair:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Cody will finish the story and the story is dethroning of Triple H.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

The real trick to getting tattoos is getting a pizza reaper.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shard posted:

The real trick to getting tattoos is getting a panther to coverup your first terrible idea.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wanna see Cody rock a neck panther before I die

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Wanna see Cody rock a neck chicken before I die

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Cody should slowly but surely add a giant American flag skeleton running down his torso and legs.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

codys gonna get the wolverine treatment done so he has red, white, and blue bonded directly to his bones

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

So if Cody does beat Roman next Mania, what will be the “actually Cody has failed” reasoning then?

It’s more likely Roman will just get injured or have to drop the title due to illness but, it will be funny if Cody does get his big win eventually, and I will be happy.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There won’t be any ‘Cody has failed’ reasoning because he will have succeeded?

A year late, maybe, but still.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
We can always declare Cody's title reign to be a failure after one week and keep moaning about it from there on.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Eat My Fuc posted:

So if Cody does beat Roman next Mania, what will be the “actually Cody has failed” reasoning then?

It’s more likely Roman will just get injured or have to drop the title due to illness but, it will be funny if Cody does get his big win eventually, and I will be happy.

If Roman got injured I would fully expect them to just wait it out at this point for him to return. They have their participation trophy title to use instead. Roman has already goes months between title defenses. I cant imagine him ever losing the title due to injury unless it was career ending. And even then...

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I still think this is the plan. I thought they were gonna ruin cody by waiting but he still seems to be super over and the Roman 1000 day segment was like their biggest segment in years.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cody winning next year would be funny, but it's the least funny possible outcome of The Story.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It doesnt matter if he wins or loses or whatever. Cody must face the fiend

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Waiting 10 more months to say I told you so about the guy who joined 2 years ago winning a fake belt. Really playing 4d chess here.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Cody's really playing the long game here, by losing at one WM to (maybe) get a win at the next one, while being punked by Brock and slapped by Dom in between

It's no wonder people think WWE should be raking in the Emmys for storytelling like this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

yea ok posted:

Waiting 10 more months to say I told you so about the guy who joined 2 years ago winning a fake belt. Really playing 4d chess here.

yea well you’re playing 4D Stratego!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Rule #1 of great storytelling: NEVER finish the story, it's just good business

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Cody's really playing the long game here, by losing at one WM to (maybe) get a win at the next one, while being punked by Brock and slapped by Dom in between

It's no wonder people think WWE should be raking in the Emmys for storytelling like this

I think cody beats brock at summerslam in a gimmick match. dog collar or something.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

jackofarcades posted:

I think cody beats brock at summerslam in a gimmick match. dog collar or something.

Nah, Dom and Rhea will distract him or interfere and cause Cody to lose, in order to set up their feud that will carry him right on into WM next year, and possibly beyond

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Cody distracted by Peter Weller in the Robocop suit.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

Cody distracted by Peter Weller in the Robocop suit.

This ends in a feud with Peter Weller where Robocop goes over, be careful Cody

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

This ends in a feud with Peter Weller where Robocop goes over, be careful Cody

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
JUST GIVE ME
MY FUCKIN’ PHONE CALL

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
robocop doesnt sell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe is rear end in a top hat

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Listen pal your wife’s a jobber, you’re a jobber, and jobbers get fed to Dominik on Monday night

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Looking forward to Cody's first title defense being against Kane

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Listen pal your wife’s a jobber, you’re a jobber, and jobbers get fed to Dominik on Monday night

The one thing I will applaud WWE on is not having Brandi on television.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

#Thankyouvince

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

Yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Hey, I don't watch either way lol