Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

meanwhile on tnt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
aw

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

i am a moron posted:

It’s the traffic or something

- heat fans

It's full now

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

People really still talking about Heat fans being late this many years after the big 3 era :rolleyes:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
drat, the audio mix on this is awful, all piped in stadium sounds and no actual crowd

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Max Strus

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why is Kevin Love playing?

Not like a hater question, he just hasn't been playing and now is and I don't know why since I don't pay enough attention.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Great passing so far on both ends

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Not like a hater question, he just hasn't been playing and now is and I don't know why since I don't pay enough attention.

he was getting chewed up by the small celtics lineups but his bigness is extremely good to have against the nugs

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Love was the key

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Kevin Love bringing the old man moves

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Grittybeard posted:

For the Defensive matchup, I don't think his shooting has been good

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Good Murray game so far

Jokic holding up on defense even though Butler's being more aggressive

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Does Malone challenge this game

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Man one thing that always shits me while watching bball is them getting away with poo poo I'd be called on in game....carrying the loving ball and charges where your feet aren't set...ffs

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

He’s large and they need large vs AG

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

So this is going to be reffed as one of those "defense can do whatever" games huh

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Dwayne Wade in the macrame.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
the inability of teams to just get to the rim against the nuggets is consistently surprising

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Seems like Miami is flopping a ton. I respect it

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

challenge that bullshit

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

: Jeff, I'm telling you, Nikola Jokic is a phenomenal player, but he's just not built to lead a team to a championship. He lacks that killer instinct and the ability to take over when it matters most.

: Absolutely, Mark. Jokic is an incredible talent, but championship-caliber players have that extra gear, that fire in their eyes. Jokic's skill set is remarkable, but when the pressure mounts, I don't see that relentless drive to win.

: You're right, Jeff. It's not just about skills; it's about that intangible quality, that hunger to dominate. Jokic is a superb facilitator, but in those crucial moments, he doesn't impose his will like the greats we've seen.

: And you know, Mark, it's almost poetic how this debate mirrors the larger existential questions we face in life. In the grand scheme of things, championships are just fleeting moments of triumph, ultimately devoid of meaning.

: Indeed, Jeff. In the end, we all grapple with the futility of our pursuits. Basketball, championships, life itself—everything fades into the void. We must confront the insignificance of it all.

: It's a haunting reality, Mark. We chase these illusions of purpose and accomplishment, only to realize the emptiness within. Perhaps the true victory lies in embracing the void and finding solace in the shared journey.

: Deep, Jeff. Deep. In the grand tapestry of existence, we are but tiny specks, yearning for significance. Maybe, just maybe, it's in accepting the absurdity that we can find freedom. The void beckons, my friend.

: It does, Mark. It does. Let's hope that our search for meaning leads us to a place of peace, where the insignificance of championships and the void itself no longer torment us.

lets go heat

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Jokic is a decent player

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lol that was a disgusting dive by Butler

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's time for Zeller

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

All this Miami flopping is triggering me

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

BoonyPC posted:

Man one thing that always shits me while watching bball is them getting away with poo poo I'd be called on in game....carrying the loving ball and charges where your feet aren't set...ffs

Bam is incapable of setting a legal screen but he'll probably pick up one foul on it over the course of the game so it's ok.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Miami not doing good to end this quarter

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Tony, Brothers

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
AHahaha, that flop by Jimmy on the three

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Bard Maddox posted:

Tony, Brothers

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

AHahaha, that flop by Jimmy on the three

Off the contact from Zeller lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Do not try this at home

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

net work error posted:

People really still talking about Heat fans being late this many years after the big 3 era :rolleyes:

Never gonna stop

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
thank you big oaf man

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jimmy buckets is here folks

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Reggie Jackson???

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What...

Adbot