Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Heat have 4 makes in the restricted area and one of those is a Jimmy floater that he's like 1/4 on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

This wouldn’t be close if it were not for the true ECF MVP Caleb Martin

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

: Listen up, hoops fans, because I gotta tell you about Jamal Murray's first-half moment of greatness that had me on the edge of my seat! The Denver Nuggets are locked in a fierce battle with the Miami Heat, and with the shot clock running out, Murray decided to put the team on his back. He pulls up from way downtown, drains a deep three, and gives the Nuggets a narrow lead. Man, oh man, let me tell you, that shot was straight-up silky! Murray's footwork was impeccable, and his release was quicker than lightning. You could feel the confidence oozing out of him as he let it fly! That moment showcased everything that makes Murray a special player. He's got that killer instinct, that ability to rise to the occasion and deliver when it matters most.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it would be nice, in my opinion, if mpj woke up

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Aye Doc posted:

: Listen up, hoops fans, because I gotta tell you about Jamal Murray's first-half moment of greatness that had me on the edge of my seat! The Denver Nuggets are locked in a fierce battle with the Miami Heat, and with the shot clock running out, Murray decided to put the team on his back. He pulls up from way downtown, drains a deep three, and gives the Nuggets a narrow lead. Man, oh man, let me tell you, that shot was straight-up silky! Murray's footwork was impeccable, and his release was quicker than lightning. You could feel the confidence oozing out of him as he let it fly! That moment showcased everything that makes Murray a special player. He's got that killer instinct, that ability to rise to the occasion and deliver when it matters most.

i want to die

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

toggle posted:

miss him so much

him and dick bavetta were the absolute kings of the NBA's lovely loving Refs That You Hate

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Crawford was the loving worst. I'd rather have the guy who was betting on games

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

i want to die

: Name 12 analysts better than me!

i generated a ton of lovely ai art for a gdt i never wrote folks. just an absolute overestimation of my effort and drive

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

de curry GOAT posted:

This wouldn’t be close if it were not for the true ECF MVP Caleb Martin

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

d**k b***tta

Language!!! Please!!

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I wrote this like a week ago and I'm sick of waiting for the ad to play, yall know the one

code:
Malika101: come get me i'
Malika101: m serious
Malika101: I thought this was just some promo spot but it's outof control
Camdawg: calm down I'm <5min out what's up
Malika101: stay in the van tts hosed up
Malika101: prob 400 ppl everyone is wasted. Grannies,
Malika101: multiple mascots breakdancing& wrecking poo poo. coke everywhere
Malika101: no idea whos place this is.,
Camdawg: !! whoa soundz lit
Malika101: i just saw paul pierce he's avoiding me
Malika101: everyone got same phone?, no idea what thats about
Camdawg: ok so station just called they said stay there
Camdawg: i guess jalen green is en route???)
Malika101: wait what
eyyyy there it is

rivetz fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jun 8, 2023

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Heat going to have a turd quarter I can tell

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the little brief footage of jeff green talking to aaron gordon was heartwarming to me for some reason

maybe cause jeff almost died that time

maybe cause green was a weird tweener forward who never really figured out what he was supposed to be (until the league got weird enough for him to play spot minutes at center) whereas gordon is a weird tweener forward who seemingly has figured out what he is supposed to be

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Get ready to fork the Heat

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Nuggets are figuring out the zone.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

you know you can stop the ball on a fast break when on defense, heat

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Pope and Porter have been shooting awful all series

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I sometimes feel like Aaron Gordon's job on offense is to just exist with an offense that works no matter what he's doing and stand there in the right position to throw up two handed dunks.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

PupsOfWar posted:

the little brief footage of jeff green talking to aaron gordon was heartwarming to me for some reason

maybe cause jeff almost died that time

maybe cause green was a weird tweener forward who never really figured out what he was supposed to be (until the league got weird enough for him to play spot minutes at center) whereas gordon is a weird tweener forward who seemingly has figured out what he is supposed to be

Jeff Green, Center has been a revelation since i saw it with the Rockets.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

MoaM posted:

Get ready to fork the Heat

I’m not ready yet, the Heat got dat cockroach in them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

rivetz posted:

I wrote this like a week ago and I'm sick of waiting for the ad to play, yall know the one

code:
Malika101: come get me i'
Malika101: m serious
Malika101: I thought this was just some promo spot but it's outof control
Camdawg: calm down I'm <5min out what's up
Malika101: stay in the van tts hosed up
Malika101: prob 400 ppl everyone is wasted. Grannies,
Malika101: multiple mascots breakdancing& wrecking poo poo. coke everywhere
Malika101: no idea whos place this is.,
Camdawg: !! whoa soundz lit
Malika101: i just saw paul pierce he's avoiding me
Malika101: everyone got same phone?, no idea what thats about
Camdawg: ok so station just called they said stay there
Camdawg: i guess jalen green is en route???)
Malika101: wait what

Missed it by one break

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmao Jokic that was beautiful

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if he started doing that stupid steph curry thing u could call him shimmy buckets. and i hope shimmy loses

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jamal's finger is bothering the heck outta him

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i do love kevin tho

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Rip Miami they never scored

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
miami doesn't have the offense to give up offensive rebounds

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all of jokics shots roll in like the ball is made out of playdough

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Porter showing some heart

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Aye Doc posted:

jamal's finger is bothering the heck outta him

Yeah something happened when he dove on the ground on that loose ball.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

Rip Miami they never scored

this is just a set up for the 4th

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol what the gently caress why would you try to do a behind the back on that mpj

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you get blocked by kevin love i dont care if its a foul you dont get any free throws

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Jokic is a chubby basketball wizard

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Porter has activated shithead mode

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I swear AG is 0-12 from the line in this series.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
MPJ what was that rebound

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Heat are as cold as the rockies right now

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

would they kick you out if you flashed some tit when someone was on the free throw line? surprised this doesn't happen that often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Free Duncan Robinson