Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Incredible

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Let me be the first to say I’m in this picture and don’t like it

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I loving love the sound of my own voice

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Armitag3 posted:

Seems more like bad marketing to me. Anyway, the game sucks, can't even last 5 minutes

Yeah but how's the replay value?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Large Testicles posted:

Let me be the first to say I’m in this picture and don’t like it

Same...until I joined the college radio station & did a couple of air-checks. You do get used to it, eventually.

It's weird to realize that you are, literally, the only person on the planet who hears your own voice that way.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo1A3uZ8C_M

These soundfont things are usually pretty uninteresting but this one owns

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

PainterofCrap posted:

You do get used to it, eventually.

It has never occurred to me that this might be the case.

My idea of hell is having to listen to a recording of my own voice for more than about 3 seconds. Maybe I should just ludovico technique my way through it

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Even has the ring

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

PainterofCrap posted:

Same...until I joined the college radio station & did a couple of air-checks. You do get used to it, eventually.

It's weird to realize that you are, literally, the only person on the planet who hears your own voice that way.

I hear myself in my head the same way I hear myself in recordings. That either means I've spent so much time with audio stuff that my brain processes them both as identical, or I have adjusted the audio of my recordings to match how it sounds in my head, and when people hear me in real life, I sound different to them compared to the recordings. Both are entirely possible.

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.

Heath posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo1A3uZ8C_M

These soundfont things are usually pretty uninteresting but this one owns

Did you make this? Because I feel like you made this.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Skål.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Wouldn't beer from 1597 be pretty bad by now?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Zereth posted:

Wouldn't beer from 1597 be pretty bad by now?
Not as bad as a fruit product from 2022 years ago

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Nooo! Cursed puck mouse!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Terry been out antiquing.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Flensburger Dunkel :colbert:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

plop'

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Opening a Flensburger sounds good.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

I have a feeling these are going to be the flavor of the week (or just the next two days)

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:eyepop:

…It’s real! :woop:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

PizzaProwler posted:

I have a feeling these are going to be the flavor of the week (or just the next two days)
There's still time for california to catch on fire again and the west coast to get the sky turning red. again. Summer hasn't even officially started yet.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I get all of my news in the meme thread

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There was a good one from the UK during the waning years of I think the May premiership (the person not the month, easy to confuse with ukpol) where london had a red sky for some reason and there was an interview of jacob ree smog in front of big ben when they were renovating it so it had all the scaffolding on, was appropriately apocalyptic looking.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

OwlFancier posted:

There was a good one from the UK during the waning years of I think the May premiership (the person not the month, easy to confuse with ukpol) where london had a red sky for some reason and there was an interview of jacob ree smog in front of big ben when they were renovating it so it had all the scaffolding on, was appropriately apocalyptic looking.

can't see the pic

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's not Rees-Mogg.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Paladinus posted:

It's not Rees-Mogg.

:tipshat:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Paladinus posted:

It's not Rees-Mogg.

huge loving :laffo:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Paladinus posted:

It's not Rees-Mogg.

Ah hell yeah that's the one, real "things are going well in the UK" vibe.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Lmao burning in hell during pride month :cheers:

Too bad he didn't wait until 6/9

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Pat Robertson was the most beloved man in America, yet every American I know denies loving him. Really makes you think...

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm glad pat robertson is dead. hope that's not a controversial take

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Paladinus posted:

It's not Rees-Mogg.

At any second he's gonna implore the player character to save england from Kane

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Paladinus posted:

It's not Rees-Mogg.

dang the next command and conquer game is lookin p good

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

German Backrooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Is that a plunger. Do I even want to know. Should I even have asked