Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

I dont really like Aubrey being in a match but one time isn't gonna kill me. I'll just need to relax and give it a shot. I'm sure she was fine.

Match hasn't happened yet, this was Mark announcing it's been booked for some later date (probably Rampage in the next couple of weeks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kvantum posted:

She's a playable character unlock in the game. Only reason I assume it's happening.

The only reason it is happening is because she is extremely over and it's a great reason to do a goofy Briscoes match with Papa Briscoe. It's very cool.

I would guess it will happen next week because the show is in DC.

And I can't think of anything less WWE than giving your refs personality and doing a feud. It's very not that company.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

people pissing and moaning about Carny Things happening in the Jeff Jarrett Carny Extravaganza Zone :lmao:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are people just using carny as a euphemism for 'thing i dislike'

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Someone said Mark mentioned something about the farm so it may be a cinematic deal.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

Someone said Mark mentioned something about the farm so it may be a cinematic deal.

Oh my god my wish is coming true.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

The real question is does Aubrey keep her ref gear as her wrestling gear, or does she get an honorary Briscoes outfit?

Or do Mark and Papa Briscoe go for solidarity with Aubrey and wear the zebra stripes? :thunk:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hopefully not stripes since that's -10 to all stats

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BodyMassageMachine posted:

The real question is does Aubrey keep her ref gear as her wrestling gear, or does she get an honorary Briscoes outfit?

Or do Mark and Papa Briscoe go for solidarity with Aubrey and wear the zebra stripes? :thunk:

Probably the camo stripes like Mark wore on PPV.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

HerraS posted:

people pissing and moaning about Carny Things happening in the Jeff Jarrett Carny Extravaganza Zone :lmao:

I love the Jeff Jarrett Carny Extravaganza Zone, it's like the Codyverse but entertaining.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Majinfoose posted:

I love the Jeff Jarrett Carny Extravaganza Zone, it's like the Codyverse but entertaining.

Yeah, if they have this match on the farm, I mean... that's just peak excitement right there. Make Rampage the home for the silly but awesome stuff like this and the show will thrive.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Dynamite for Elite stuff, Collision for Punk stuff, Rampage for silly fun stuff

sounds great imo

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What about ROH?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

What about ROH?

Dark Order stuff

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MinovskyArticle/status/1669180495660306434

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Rampage:

Mark Briscoe, Papa Briscoe, and Aubrey Edwards d. Jay Lethal, Jeff Jarrett, and Karen Jarrett. Aubrey smashes Lethal with a guitar then taps out Karen with the figure 4. Match was good for having 3 non wrestlers in it, had the usual Jarrett shenanigans in it.

Taya Valkyrie plays heel and defeats hometown hero Trish Adora with a Super Dragon curb stomp.

United Empire (Ospreay, Fletcher, and Cobb) d. Chaos (Chuck/Trent/Rocky), Ospreay pins Romero with Hidden Blade. Chaos did the hug and Cobb suplexed all of them at the same time.

Main event: Takeshita d. Bandido in a nothing match that sucked.

ROH: there is a trios match with Lucha Bros and Vikingo but I have to go home.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sharparoni posted:

I don't think I could ever doubt something more than I doubt this

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Sharparoni posted:

Rampage:

United Empire (Ospreay, Fletcher, and Cobb) d. Chaos (Chuck/Trent/Rocky), Ospreay pins Romero with Hidden Blade. Chaos did the hug and Cobb suplexed all of them at the same time.

:bisonyes: Must-watch Rampage this week

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Sharparoni posted:

Rampage:

Hmmery

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Sharparoni posted:

Rampage:

ROH: there is a trios match with Lucha Bros and Vikingo but I have to go home.

I don't trust you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The ROH match was an 8-man between Lucha Bros, Vikingo and Komander vs Butcher and the Blade, Kip Sabian and Serpentico. One guess who won

Also between Dynamite ending and the tapings starting Kenny asked Kingston to join the Elite in fighting BCC, Takeshita and Ospreay

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Confirm the main event sucked. I can't even explain how bad it was, you just have to turn on TNT and watch it for yourself

I also didn't stay for the ROH match.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Serpentico finally getting some wins

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I'm reading twitter and um yeah that Bandido vs. Takeshita match sounds like a complete disaster WMOTYC

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

fez_machine posted:

I'm reading twitter and um yeah that Bandido vs. Takeshita match sounds like a complete disaster WMOTYC

Was it just conflicting styles or something? On paper this should have been a no brainer banger. Is Takeshita having issues just being a bad guy? Or was Bandido just no selling everything?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

yeah dropping the gimmicks, what somebody on a Discord channel I'm on who was there said it was surprisingly hard hitting. good match, there's a bunch of jokers in here!!!!

and that there was fun interactions during the dark match, with Riho and Maki Ito being a bit scared of their trio team partner, Abadon.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

harperdc posted:

yeah dropping the gimmicks, what somebody on a Discord channel I'm on who was there said it was surprisingly hard hitting. good match, there's a bunch of jokers in here!!!!

and that there was fun interactions during the dark match, with Riho and Maki Ito being a bit scared of their trio team partner, Abadon.

I don't know who to believe, I guess I'll have to watch Rampage to find out...

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Said nobody ever

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

harperdc posted:

Everyone was scared of Abadon! The first couple minutes of the match was the other team repeatedly tagging themselves out to avoid having to wrestle Abadon.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

harperdc posted:

Same, friends in a discord went to the show and said the match slapped.

They showed up too late for the dark match though so I'm gonna tell them about the hijinks to shame them

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

abadon and maki itoh being confined to a dark match I likely won't be able to see is sad, but I guess this is slowly leading up to Abadon coming back to TV

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If Jimmy 'Zombie Princess' Jacobs being in creative can't get Abby booked, then nothing will.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:siren: Chris Hero :siren: is backstage for Collision

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Finally.

I wonder why he stayed away for so long...and if his and kingston's beef is real or just kayfabe.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

All those fat punk posts....

It was for Hero of COURSE

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
He’s Punk’s non-union Mexican Ohioan equivalent, just in case

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Collision being booked by a combination of Chris Hero, Jimmy Jacobs and Bryan Danielson is a wild thought

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hero is actually the all time greatest. Collision fans seemingly can’t stop winning. Feel sad for the haters tbh.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

All the scoopsters are saying it's just a backstage role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is he fat hero or thin hero right now