Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Z'dorg! Let's hear your report on this "stepmom prolapse" that the humans so crave

(Z'dorg is in trouble because he's been up all night studying human defense infrastructure)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lol

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

XYZAB posted:

Which guy? I'm having a hard time keeping tabs on which story is which right now.

the las-vegas story that is just breaking

the kid describes 10ft tall greys with big eyes and big mouths

it’s unsettling

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

that was just me, i'm 10ft tall and jacked af so in low light i could be mistaken for inhuman

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
the video from the cop car has weird lights and neighbours all saw it

this is bad quality but who knows 🤷‍♂️ this story seems pretty tight and spooky

https://imgur.io/a/7mRldRM/

breaking points sums it up nicely but I can’t link YouTube lol

Crystal Thenis fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jun 8, 2023

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Las Vegas guy that saw the alien and called the cops on it made a poorly edited video talking about his experience.

https://youtu.be/BdsYfGvIznM

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
It sucks we'll all die before the super advanced aliens start watching I Love Lucy and glom onto the idea of visiting Earth.

I want to be a Culture agent dammit

Edit: that kid is either sure of what he saw, or lying through his rear end I can't decide

down1nit fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jun 9, 2023

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Cousin Greg at it again smdh

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The Grey posted:

Las Vegas guy that saw the alien and called the cops on it made a poorly edited video talking about his experience.

Saw this trending on twitter and half the replies are bigots complaining about the airforce promoting the gay agenda, goddamn aliens are losing to woke propaganda!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Aliens only show themselves to inebriated humans, everyone knows that.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Be neat if we suddenly had actual evidence of super science not of this earth enigmatic material or whatever! Instead it will be boring poo poo like it gets revealed everyone's been paying a bunch of defense contractors actual billions to back engineer things that were disinformation in the first place and everyone knew it and were just grifting.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The Grey posted:

the only thing about this that doesn't scream hoax is that he called the police and then after they arrived they caught what looks like a falling meteorite on their car's dash cam. Okay I suspend my disbelief for a second, let's see the deets

Someone apparently had a camera out and pointed at the alien while they could actually see the alien and yet this is the only frame that actually shows it on video? They didn't move around or keep filming?

Also he says this is behind a forklift. It took me a while to see this as anything except side mirrors on a vehicle, like on a forklift.

He apparently stared the alien in the eyes for a long time but his only description is that it's "8 foot" or "10 foot" (changes throughout the story), grey/green, and had a big face.

The photo of the 'landing site' is a circle drawn in the dirt, like with a stick.

The police bodycam footage is from a news show and at one point it starts to say "But the police didn't find anything" except he cuts away and says that they actually did find something: the circle drawn in the dirt with a stick.

He claims his family then went inside and was so scared that they started praying, and then they heard a weird human scream. If they're that scared and think something's around why not keep filming? whatever.

In the 911 call he calls and immediately calmly explains that there's an alien walking around his property. That's his very first conclusion, and he doesn't sound emotional about it at all.

Then he starts a channel called "Aliensociety51" with the description "This channel is based on true events"

Also if there was a thing falling in the sky that made a super loud bang how come no one discovered the spaceship or saw it take off or anything

If anything it sounds like he's trying to set up an ARG but it's probably just gunnin' for clout. If not for the cops catching the meteor on video it would be a total non-story.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 9, 2023

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sedgr posted:

Be neat if we suddenly had actual evidence of super science not of this earth enigmatic material or whatever! Instead it will be boring poo poo like it gets revealed everyone's been paying a bunch of defense contractors actual billions to back engineer things that were disinformation in the first place and everyone knew it and were just grifting.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

He also says at one point they heard footsteps on the roof. Kind of feels like he just watched Signs.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I see absolutely nothing in that photo. Is it just me?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Yeah this is the proof of aliens guys

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Ah the ole hang a halloween mask from a tree trick.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

deep dish peat moss posted:

If anything it sounds like he's trying to set up an ARG but it's probably just gunnin' for clout. If not for the cops catching the meteor on video it would be a total non-story.

Im sorry but you guys constantly over-think this stuff, there is not a chance in hell this is an ARG

The fact this kid has corroborating videos of the flash and bang puts it way above most sightings as far as evidence goes

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
it’s not an arg but i don’t think it’s more than a meteor and some scared people

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think the only possibility, beside it being real, is that the kid saw the meteor and said "wouldn't it be cool to make up an alien story and call 911? and lie about everything constantly" to his family and they all agreed to do it. Conspiracy gets complicated quickly. Sometimes people coming up with long-winded explanations for these stories sounds crazier than believing it's aliens.

If you ask me, the Occam's Razer of alien discourse is that they are literally here on earth. All the ones we hear about. They fly around, they crash, they do some mind poo poo to people, they disappear. They are super-advanced race on one hand, but they are rednecks flying spaceships on the other. The grand conspiracy of it all is that we are ants to them; and they gently caress around with us, then tell their stoned-rear end alien friends when they get back to loving Zeta Reticuli or whatever poo poo. The universe is amazing, inconprehensable, and banal, simultaneously.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Lmao they killed the alien with the power of prayer

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Lmao they killed the alien with the power of prayer

It's the simplest possible explanation, gotta be true

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
OK, so:

1) When did the green ball meteor flash video occur, and

2) When did the 911 call happen?

Still though, lol.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Bula Vinaka posted:

OK, so:

1) When did the green ball meteor flash video occur, and

2) When did the 911 call happen?

Still though, lol.

it seems to me that while they’re conflated the body can footage (and other captures) pick up the meteor, then the 911 call occurs after in a shared delusion of pareidolia brought on by whistleblower news and potentially the meteor. that’s assuming it’s not all some joke

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Even if the kid made it up, I respect the hustle somehow. The news story says, reportedly, one of the 'aliens' got into the tractor and started playing with it as if trying to drive it, and I will have that image in my head forever now.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
the boom is on ring cam

the supporting evidence is really weirdly tight, something 💯 happened there

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Crystal Thenis posted:

the boom is on ring cam

yeah a meteor coming in that low can explode. assuming a boom wasn’t added in post anyway.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
An alien drunkenly climbing on a tractor and holding its imaginary cowboy hat on while it pretends to drive does sound pretty fun

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Tetramin posted:

An alien drunkenly climbing on a tractor and holding its imaginary cowboy hat on while it pretends to drive does sound pretty fun

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mediaphage posted:

yeah a meteor coming in that low can explode. assuming a boom wasn’t added in post anyway.

yeah the green thing falling on the police dudes cam was clearly a meteor or meteorite or whatever you call them. i've seen one before irl and there's like a million videos of them online.

that guys blurry rear end pic shows absolutely nothing. he's posted no proof of anything and somehow ufo guys are going nuts over his story lol.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

by the way i would love it if aliens (that must exist somewhere in the universe) somehow made it to earth and were like "yo what up?". but in a world where almost every has a 1080p if not 4k camera on them at all times im gonna need to see way more than that blurry shite.

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
I've been practicing for the anal prob thing, i sincerely hope they have lube cause going in dry is not ideal.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Goddamn Hippy posted:

I've been practicing for the anal prob thing, i sincerely hope they have lube cause going in dry is not ideal.

their lube is out of this world

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Crystal Thenis posted:

the boom is on ring cam

Maybe it's because I've just been shitposting and not paying attention, but has the Ring Cam been posted and what is the tight supporting evidence you're referring to?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Crystal Thenis posted:

the boom is on ring cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pontificating rear end posted:

I think the only possibility, beside it being real, is that the kid saw the meteor and said "wouldn't it be cool to make up an alien story and call 911? and lie about everything constantly" to his family and they all agreed to do it. Conspiracy gets complicated quickly. Sometimes people coming up with long-winded explanations for these stories sounds crazier than believing it's aliens.

If you ask me, the Occam's Razer of alien discourse is that they are literally here on earth. All the ones we hear about. They fly around, they crash, they do some mind poo poo to people, they disappear. They are super-advanced race on one hand, but they are rednecks flying spaceships on the other. The grand conspiracy of it all is that we are ants to them; and they gently caress around with us, then tell their stoned-rear end alien friends when they get back to loving Zeta Reticuli or whatever poo poo. The universe is amazing, inconprehensable, and banal, simultaneously.

Kid wants clout to parlay into tiktok fame. Next video he’ll be dropping his new single. Or his brain is just cooked from too much instagram and he thinks it’s just normal and expected to make vlogs where you say stupid poo poo with total sincerity.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Super advanced race of beings travels for lightyears in physics defying ships which are incredibly shoddy and crash all the time.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

Super advanced race of beings travels for lightyears in physics defying ships which are incredibly shoddy and crash all the time.

To be fair, historically speaking technological development does not prevent shoddy designs, manufacturing defects, or idiot crews.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lawd Jeezus deliver us from the evil space men in the backyard trying to hot wire cousin Jedediah's tractor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Vernii posted:

To be fair, historically speaking technological development does not prevent shoddy designs, manufacturing defects, or idiot crews.

The aliens are their society's equivalent of hooch-guzzlin', sheep-fuckin' rednecks on drunken joyrides through the galactic back country in Uncle Zeeglarb's lifted space pickup.