Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Halloween Jack posted:

I can't wait to take some "HRT style pills."

Chicago style gender reassignment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Splint Chesthair posted:

I'm sure I don't really want to know this, but was "woke" coffee a real problem for these people before now? I thought there was something about dipshits shooting their Keurigs because something something Tucker Carlson, but that feels like a while ago.

For some reason, this reminds me of those lovely toys you'd find at gas stations or drug stores where they would take a plain squirt gun and put a sticker on it that said "BATMAN."

Nah, woke doesnt mean anything. Its all just a grift and a way to flaunt their nazi imagery in public

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
It's not hard to spot AI generated people, guys.

I mean, not yet. It's about to be.

But let's not give ourselves too much credit for spotting the ninth finger or second earlobe or whatever giveaway clued you in

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

This is the most "how do you do fellow Liberals" poo poo ever.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Clerical Terrors posted:

This is the most "how do you do fellow Liberals" poo poo ever.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Yeah that website is literally an op for harvesting queer and trans peoples names and addresses

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Stupid queer and trans peoples names and addresses

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
The fake estrogen suppliment is even a substance quacks are taking as a testosterone booster. So yeah, an extra layer of spite.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

A few years ago I was watching a documentary on Linux and open source software. At one point basically asks the interviewer asks Linus Torvalds: "So open source software is a billion dollar industry. Don't you think you deserve more of that?" And after a long confused silence he basically answers "Well... I'm happy so many people are making a living, I've met the mother of my children, and I'm happy with my life so... no?"

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Surprising no one, Chet Hanks sucks:

https://twitter.com/JuiceBoxxQueen/status/1666765813968240641
https://twitter.com/JuiceBoxxQueen/status/1666833382242746368
https://twitter.com/JuiceBoxxQueen/status/1666771555236364289
https://twitter.com/JuiceBoxxQueen/status/1666833989754298369

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Yeah that website is literally an op for harvesting queer and trans peoples names and addresses

Realizing that is what made me go from :haw: to :stonk:.

Data Graham posted:

Stupid Desperate queer and trans peoples names and addresses

Fixed that for ya, my friend. :smith:

Skios posted:

A few years ago I was watching a documentary on Linux and open source software. At one point basically asks the interviewer asks Linus Torvalds: "So open source software is a billion dollar industry. Don't you think you deserve more of that?" And after a long confused silence he basically answers "Well... I'm happy so many people are making a living, I've met the mother of my children, and I'm happy with my life so... no?"

:rock: That rules!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Imagine if that caught on as the thing to aspire to, instead of getting the high score

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Data Graham posted:

Somewhere they've got a whiteboard where they are listing out all the staple foods and commodities for which they must establish a certified non-woke supply source

Checking them off one by one.
GUNS
BEER
COFFEE

NOT gas masks.

They used to be all over those, but now the whole concept is woke and will smother Aryans in the streets.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1666791080258334723

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

garthoneeye posted:

I think the idea is that Reylo would resemble real life abusive relationships that tend to affect women and NB people disproportionately.

Yeah, but I'm guessing the majority of Reylo fan fiction is written by women or girls, just because most slash fiction is written by women and girls.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/cia/status/1666792191057092608?s=46

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

:psyduck: Comments on a Reddit post regarding two C-list celebrities in an abusive relationship:

Comment posted:

His real soul mate is a man

A second person posted:

I believe so too...no straight man treats women like this.

Thankfully there's a few responses asking :wtf:.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

I already felt crazy seeing Very Serious People make grave intonations about “wokeness” and “woke ____” and not be laughed out of the room, so it’s “fun” seeing how they’ve increasingly started using “woke” as a noun without articles or suffixes or anything. Just “We must stop woke. This is where woke goes to die.”

It’s caveman talk! How are people suckered by this?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
thanks I hate it
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1666884149326536727?s=20
a rare miss from elon!

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Getting flashbacks to the recruitment video where a lady talks about imposter syndrome.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Skios posted:

He's not exactly poor anyway.

He has written three pieces of influential software to date: The Linux kernel, git… and a dive log software because he got fed up that there wasn't any good software for logging scuba dives. https://subsurface-divelog.org So he's doing fine.

I think he'd object to being called a "leftist", FWIW. But Linux has many contributors who only have in common that they feel different from most of society. Someone else barging in with culture war poo poo is going to piss off a ton of people.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Worth pointing out for anyone who missed it (since the image embed cuts off just slightly above it) but that "non-woke" coffee literally has a nazi symbol on the packaging.

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Yeah this isn't just disingenuous or profiteering this is farming a base for harassment or swatting or god knows what.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

tl:dr but bald dudes shouldn't have goatees

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

steinrokkan posted:

Chicago style gender reassignment

That's just eating deep dish pizza and Chicago hotdogs until you become an obese, androgynous and genderless blob.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's just eating deep dish pizza and Chicago hotdogs until you become an obese, androgynous and genderless blob.

I’m halfway there already, fantastic.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Don’t threaten me with a good time

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Nothing will ever beat this one from last year:

https://twitter.com/Pinkerton/status/1532021677390974977

For fun, I looked to see what they are up to now:

https://twitter.com/Pinkerton/status/1641443955383607296

https://twitter.com/Pinkerton/status/1635993031282237443

Hire. More. Women. Pinkertons!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

I can't wait to take some "HRT style pills."

I'm hearing good things about them at my local antifa black market

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

I wish to know more.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Clerical Terrors posted:

I wish to know more.

The advanced plan includes Old Style, Italian beef, and Chicken Vesuvio. For more information visit O'Hare International Airport on an empty stomach.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SimonChris posted:

Hire. More. Women. Pinkertons!

Yas Queen slay Jimmy Hoffa!

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

So why does this moron think the wildfires have anything to do with women firefighters? I don't think they set the woods on fire deliberately?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

taiyoko posted:

So why does this moron think the wildfires have anything to do with women firefighters? I don't think they set the woods on fire deliberately?

A full crew of only men would have stopped the fires, it is only through the inclusion of women that they failed to do so. --That moron

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

People drinking coffee in America was the result of America's first virtue signaling campaign. The people behind the Boston Tea Party were all invested in coffee plantations. John Adams even had his own everyone stood up and clapped story about an innkeeper refusing to serve someone tea.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he heard about something called hotflashes and saw a movie where the fire mutant or fire power person just exploded with fire.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

All the women had to stop to do their makeup on the way to the fire and once there, they gossiped about men and had a water fight

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

taiyoko posted:

it's engagement bait

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Women are high in yin energy and thus are vulnerable to fires while men, high in yang energy, thrive in it. QED

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You guys are getting it the wrong way around. The women at the firefighting scene are trying to help but keep getting wet t-shirts and distracting the men trying to do the real work.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Inceltown posted:

You guys are getting it the wrong way around. The women at the firefighting scene are trying to help but keep getting wet t-shirts and distracting the men trying to do the real work.

They keep being allowed to put their hair up but the men don’t get to. It’s not right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I would simply put out the fires