Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Expo70 posted:

hosed up is a feeling. gotta explore all the feelings i guess
You do not, in fact, have to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i’m going to embrace the feeling of a nice long shower

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

A Secret 3rd Thing posted:

You do not, in fact, have to do that

I don't and you don't, but some people feel the need to and I don't fully understand why but I do enjoy the weird beats.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

just got an email from HR at work confirming from our insurer's mouth that, retroactive to 5/1/2023, "Male to female breast augmentation is covered under the gender affirming standard approach."

i'm about to explode from the sheer weight of excitement and serendipity, here

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

Ciaphas posted:

just got an email from HR at work confirming from our insurer's mouth that, retroactive to 5/1/2023, "Male to female breast augmentation is covered under the gender affirming standard approach."

Oh that's awesome, congratulations!!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ciaphas posted:

hell yes

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Ciaphas posted:

Hell yeah get them tids

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

quiggy posted:

i mean the most important thing with spiro is make sure you're getting regular bloodwork done and listening to whatever your doctors tell you

yeah, the clinic that i'm getting hrt through is also sending my doc test results and i'm going to get my various juices checked regularly

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Expo70 posted:

gurocore is all about chasing that feeling of "the rub"

hog crankin

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Expo70 posted:

gurocore is all about chasing that feeling of "the rub"
I thought that was goonincore

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Improbable Lobster posted:

yeah, the clinic that i'm getting hrt through is also sending my doc test results and i'm going to get my various juices checked regularly

the gender fluids

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

hbag posted:

yeeeeah but using someone who was raped, tortured and buried in a barrel of cement to base your moniker off is pretty hosed up

its funny that you're arguing this because a year or two ago you would have been on the other side of this lol

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ok

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

hbag posted:

isnt sewerslvt a pedophile that mutilates cats
just a pedophile iirc

also made the cool death grips hotline miami cover and i find it really funny that she deleted it from her bandcamp because she didn't want to be known for meme music considering the other things she is known for

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
while we're on the topic of, uh, "extreme" people

anyone remember that "i can't believe its not hrt" site that popped up a couple of days ago that absolutely was a honeypot? you'll never guess what happened: it absolutely was a honeypot.

https://twitter.com/seinfelddahog/status/1666972431167234048

the guy behind it used to run nazi roleplay servers in gmod for 14 year old kids and accidentally doxxed his entire patriot front clique because he tried lying to the cops on a public bodycam

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

armpit_enjoyer posted:

while we're on the topic of, uh, "extreme" people

anyone remember that "i can't believe its not hrt" site that popped up a couple of days ago that absolutely was a honeypot? you'll never guess what happened: it absolutely was a honeypot.

https://twitter.com/seinfelddahog/status/1666972431167234048

the guy behind it used to run nazi roleplay servers in gmod for 14 year old kids and accidentally doxxed his entire patriot front clique because he tried lying to the cops on a public bodycam

lmao

e: on a tangential note -

https://twitter.com/musent__/status/1666688432628801538?t=QxIY0PcYU8c6o6gT8sWOkA&s=19

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jun 9, 2023

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

not sure why the fash keep winning when they are repeatedly making the dumbest possible decisions and have zero opsec

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

oh right, the rich fuckers

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

happy birthday my vagina

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

quiggy posted:

happy birthday my vagina
:toot:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

that's something else on my long term list. biggest thing stopping me is the electrolysis requirements

... now i think about it, i wonder if it'd actually be any more painful than the upper lip proved to be. might even be less? maybe???

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

alexandriao posted:

not sure why the fash keep winning when they are repeatedly making the dumbest possible decisions and have zero opsec

they literally only get caught when they do something too big, dumb, and public for their friends in the police to cover up for them

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Ciaphas posted:

electrolysis

I've been using the Rx numbing stuff for electro not on my face, and haven't felt a thing once I learned how to apply it right. If you're considering it at all, I recommend starting asap, as it's the only thing holding me up timing wise.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
A friend of mine is in Chicago getting her gooch done and they numb you, pump you full of drugs and just go at it for a few hours

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
electro is one of the reasons I chose the procedure I did haha

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

zero depth vulvoplasty doesn’t require electro either (or dilation) but it has its own drawbacks

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

zero depth vulvoplasty doesn’t require electro either (or dilation) but it has its own drawbacks

some surgeons (like mine) do have no-electro-required full vaginoplasty, as always this is a "ask your doctor" kind of situation

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

yeah i'm not really all that sure i even want full-depth all that much compared to the risks, costs, ongoing maintenance, much longer hospital stay (i hate being in hospitals) etc etc

like if someone told me right now that i were outright ineligible for full-depth, i wouldn't be upset. maybe a little "ah, if only..." in the future, who can say for sure, but anyways

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 9, 2023

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

quiggy posted:

some surgeons (like mine) do have no-electro-required full vaginoplasty, as always this is a "ask your doctor" kind of situation

ah yeah. not through Kaiser lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

anyway my gender-fluid rear end can’t commit to anything except the orchi

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
For the meantime I think I'm gonna stay a

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Silver Alicorn posted:

anyway my gender-fluid rear end can’t commit to anything except the orchi

yeah mood. orchi is smth I have gone back and forth on but I both hate surgery and love my junk so the only reason I’d consider it is to be free from spiro, but my experiments have shown that to be quite unnecessary for me. I’ve been slowly lowering my dose of that with a hope to get off eventually, I’m down to 50mg and my test is just as nuked as it was when I was on 150mg. could prolly get off it entirely, esp if I move to shots and maybe start plugging my prometrium. my E is at a nice level too and I havent rly done anything different, continuing to sub and a split dose of 4 in the morning and 2 at night

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

same same. all the femmes I’m seeing are non-op, I don’t actually know all that many ppl who even want srs. kinda annoying that other stuff isn’t covered in Canada as part of our healthcare like lazer

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

lmao at the other fruit options

who the gently caress hangs up grapes on a hook

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

honestly laser was the most important part of my transition by half.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ive never had electro :smug:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

quiggy posted:

I've had it once

once

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space

Silver Alicorn posted:

honestly laser was the most important part of my transition by half.

yea i'm digging it hard. officially started back in jan, could have done it earlier but i'm covid cautious.

total cost will be ~500, place uses the fancy air condition lazer, poo poo barely hurts. highly highly highly recommend

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

quiggy posted:

i want it but just to get rid of my unibrow lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Improbable Lobster posted:

i want it but just to get rid of my unibrow lol

i did want it at one point but had A Bad Experience so i just never followed through again