Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My favourite thing was to chase people while pissing if they refused to sign my petition

Anyway what game are you guys talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Well the boxed Postal 20th Anniversary Edition comes with 1, 2, 3, and the movie. And is currently half off. (I know because I bought one about thirty seconds ago.)

Also comes with a Krotchy branded "nut rag."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The movie was one of the best Uwe Boll's creations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

UwUnabomber posted:

Well the boxed Postal 20th Anniversary Edition comes with 1, 2, 3, and the movie. And is currently half off. (I know because I bought one about thirty seconds ago.)

Also comes with a Krotchy branded "nut rag."

One decent game and uh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol postal 3

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
You can't even activate Postal 3, the servers are down. But it's in the box.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

UwUnabomber posted:

Postal 2 has an odd amount of charm for something so intentionally stupid and offensive.

im glad that they implemented a pacifist route in the game despite it making absolutely no sense and being completely miserable. its funny that its an option

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

New Game+ for Postal 2 gave you an STD because your pee was on fire.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

im glad that they implemented a pacifist route in the game despite it making absolutely no sense and being completely miserable. its funny that its an option

Day 2(?) might be worse than an actual trip to the bank.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

UwUnabomber posted:

You can't even activate Postal 3, the servers are down. But it's in the box.

P sure the devs of postal 3 actively asked fans not to buy or play the game.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Jesus Christ Milo Yiannapoulos is in the Paradise Lost DLC voicing himself.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Huh.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

UwUnabomber posted:

wait what

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

UwUnabomber posted:

thats right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you can pee on milo

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://postal.fandom.com/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

quote:

Milo was sent an advance copy of Paradise Lost as well various pieces of Running with Scissors merchandise, but was not paid for this work.

lol even gary coleman got paid. owned

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

quote:

Milo was sent an advance copy of Paradise Lost as well various pieces of Running with Scissors merchandise, but was not paid for this work.

lol owned

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

they should make more games that have swears in them

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Dongicus posted:

But people didn't like the original Yakuza english dubs!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you can pee on milo

Torn between "deplatform Nazis" and "well if you can pee on and shoot at them..."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
postal 2 is the perfect storm of juvenile humor shoddy coding and fun gameplay that keeps it fun instead of being annoying not sure about postal 4 i dont play early access games

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Danaru posted:

Torn between "deplatform Nazis" and "well if you can pee on and shoot at them..."

And not pay him.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Dongicus posted:

They already perfected swearing video games with the dedicated 'gently caress You' button in 50 Cent

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
More games should patch in a copy of the future sequel that was awful and let you pee on it

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The world needs way more juvenile games. Forever.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

DaysBefore posted:

They already perfected swearing video games with the dedicated 'gently caress You' button in 50 Cent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhL1bzZk0kU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

DaysBefore posted:

mf actually asking if Half Life 2 is good

it was legitimately revolutionary on release.

note that its release was 19 years ago

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
like the time span from "half life 2" to "now" is the same timespan as "super mario bros." to "half life 2"

lol

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Craig K posted:

like the time span from "half life 2" to "now" is the same timespan as "super mario bros." to "half life 2"

lol

Can't wait for episode 3!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Craig K posted:

lol

oh i don't like that

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Craig K posted:

lol

shut up

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
they hated Craig K because they spoke the truth

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Craig K posted:

it was legitimately revolutionary on release.

note that its release was 19 years ago

San Andreas was released 19 years ago. It was set in 1992, 12 years before its release date. That makes me feel old.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
All you had to do was follow the passage of time, CJ!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

UwUnabomber posted:

They added a bunch of stuff that's too timely and recent to be funny but, you know, it's Postal. Dunno what else anyone expected lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

They added a bunch of stuff that's too timely and recent to be funny but, you know, it's Postal. Dunno what else anyone expected lol

are those the controls to start peeing?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Look into your heart.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hi sagas thread. anyone got a link to that thread or maybe it was just a post where the goon filled up a backpack bladder with coca cola at a truck stop and rode his motorcycle with it, and the vibration shook it up and made it foam all over his helmet and clothes? i think maybe he was wearing a suit for a wedding or job interview? someone at my new job apparently did something similar and i was reminded of it when he told the story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hi sagas thread. anyone got a link to that thread or maybe it was just a post where the goon filled up a backpack bladder with coca cola at a truck stop and rode his motorcycle with it, and the vibration shook it up and made it foam all over his helmet and clothes? i think maybe he was wearing a suit for a wedding or job interview? someone at my new job apparently did something similar and i was reminded of it when he told the story
are you sure they're not the same person, op?

if they're a goon, they're probably not very smart