Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Annointed posted:

I think I'm good.

Btw earlier someone linked a retrospective to a mecha anime where the main villain turned out to be part of the poor class. And there was an entire final episode revolution. And the last few episodes were not shown.

Could someone link that again please?

Was it this video Schwarzwald did on Voltes V '77?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6MOz2M_Gvs

Either way, I enjoyed the examination of the series. It's always fun learning more about Gundam precursors.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Shyrka posted:

Mandalore dropped a video about a game made by a crazy one man studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH5HsoAVEk8

How Crazy?

aw jesus i forgot all about the endless rope bridge sequence

acrophobes and arachnophobes have a rough go with this game

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
He mentions a swamp creature that tries to draw you towards it with music. That's one of the Norwegian folklore monsters, right? The fiddler in the bog who draws people into the mud with his music to drown them?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

mycot posted:

Bridget was in XX though and has always looked like that.

Oh I was just talking in general. Guilty Gear kinda lost my interest when it moved its balance from heavy metal and anime more towards anime and less heavy metal, but I do get as Blazblue taught them that poo poo sells very well. Or I grew out of it, whatever came first.

Grondoth posted:

This is a missing piece of the puzzle I'd never considered. Watching the spaces that used to mock racists and spam anti-gay websites with pictures of dicks slowly turn into places where racism is normalized and get pissed at the Gay Agenda always confused me cause it felt like a complete 180. But it wasn't. While I, even as a kid, saw it as resentment of conservative groups and ideas(I was an edgy athiest mad at creationists and religion), it's easy for people to absorb that anyone who gets upset about stuff is dumb and bad. The difference between people getting mad that a woman dances with a man on TV and people who get upset when you just drop the N word doesn't exist if your entire understanding of good and bad is if someone gets angry at you for it.

I think a lot of old internet hands spent a little time on the chans, at least. The Traditional Games board was a bit of a hangout spot for me, and it didn't feel terrible. Jokes about -4 Str were common cause the idea that someone would go out of their way to put lovely ideas in a game was just funny. But last time I checked it became the kind of place where people make -4 Str systems.

Being on 4chan is like hanging around a Middle School. If you're a stupid teenager, it's expected. But if you're still there by the time you can drive, there's something wrong with you, and if you're doing it as an adult you should probably be thrown in jail. You're obviously committing some kind of crime.

Place used to be kinda decent if you were a kid looking for less popular pop culture stuff. Since the site's full of contrarians who hate things cause they're popular, they'd sometimes bring up cool things like EYE Divine Cybermancy or some Mexican movie nobody in the West had ever heard of.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

The wild thing is that 4chan actually did make some overtures in that direction, at least within the couple boards I occasionally visited, but with complete anonymity and no moderation the effort was just overwhelmed.

4chan was always doomed. Any online community beyond a certain size will attract some number of bigots, reactionaries, and fascists. Without active moderation, those voices will eventually take over. Either through active suppression or by making the atmosphere so toxic that anyone decent self-selects out of the community. 4chan vehemently opposed any form of moderation, and so it was defenseless when the sickness took hold.

Edit: in smaller communities, it's possible for a larger number of good folks to squeeze out a small number of shitters, but at scale and when lacking moderation power the good folks always lose because for them the fight is exhausting. For the fascists, the fight is fun.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jun 9, 2023

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

There's a recent article on how 4chan handled moderation which gives a lot of insight on the people who drive the culture of that website

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/06/inside-4chans-top-secret-moderation-machine/

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

There's a recent article on how 4chan handled moderation which gives a lot of insight on the people who drive the culture of that website

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/06/inside-4chans-top-secret-moderation-machine/

Yeah, this is basically how it goes. Moot wanted a more permissive space and didn't realize the monster he created until it was already too big for him to fight—to the degree that he even wanted to fight it since I'd argue a lot of his regret is wishful thinking in retrospect. Understandable, as it must suck to wake up every morning and realize 4chan is his fault. I'd probably do a little creative memory editing myself.

In any case, it was already over the edge and approaching terminal velocity before he quit, rendering anything that happened after, well, moot.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Skippy McPants posted:

Yeah, this is basically how it goes. Moot wanted a more permissive space and didn't realize the monster he created until it was already too big for him to fight—to the degree that he even wanted to fight it since I'd argue a lot of his regret is wishful thinking in retrospect. Understandable, as it must suck to wake up every morning and realize 4chan is his fault. I'd probably do a little creative memory editing myself.

In any case, it was already over the edge and approaching terminal velocity before he quit, rendering anything that happened after, well, moot.

Yeah, moot was a dumb idiot kid who was admittedly underage by his own rules when he created 4chan, creating a "censorship free" space without realizing what kind of posting it would invite. I distinctly remember way back in the day when I actively browsed 4chan moot closed /pol/ because he was tired of it being a right wing reactionary space, and after a lot of hand-wringing was convinced to open it back up on the condition that it would not become, in his own words, /stormfront/ again. Except whoops his moderation policy was poo poo and the beast he'd created was way too far gone to actually realize that, and by the time /pol/ had become the right wing reactionary bastion of the internet moot had long since noped out of the whole thing and sold his site off.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Grondoth posted:

I think a lot of old internet hands spent a little time on the chans, at least. The Traditional Games board was a bit of a hangout spot for me, and it didn't feel terrible. Jokes about -4 Str were common cause the idea that someone would go out of their way to put lovely ideas in a game was just funny. But last time I checked it became the kind of place where people make -4 Str systems.

Being on 4chan is like hanging around a Middle School. If you're a stupid teenager, it's expected. But if you're still there by the time you can drive, there's something wrong with you, and if you're doing it as an adult you should probably be thrown in jail. You're obviously committing some kind of crime.

Yeah, I think about this a lot. I can't speak to actual numbers, but I myself had that experience and anecdotally I've heard "yeah I was on 4chan back when I was 13, then eventually I got the hell out of there" or something similar pretty often.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

John Murdoch posted:

Yeah, I think about this a lot. I can't speak to actual numbers, but I myself had that experience and anecdotally I've heard "yeah I was on 4chan back when I was 13, then eventually I got the hell out of there" or something similar pretty often.

Again, that self-selection process. I think a lot of people are honestly too hard on themselves when they think, "oh, I can't believe I posted on [X] horrible place back in [1989-2009], what a dumb idiot I was."

The reality is that basically zero online communities before the 2010s with more than 50ish people would meet modern standards for decency and behavior. Parts of 4chan were worse than many other places online, but not so much worse that you couldn't ignore those parts to enjoy what you liked... for a while, until a sea change occurred and it was that much worse.

I also think too many people harbor doubts and worries that they might have fallen down the alt-right pipeline because they posted on places like 4chan. "If I hadn't gotten out, it coulda been me." Really, though, probably not. Maybe in some edge cases, but the culture of those alt-right spaces are less like indoctrination centers and more like Nigerian email scams. They're not looking for people who are thoughtful or inquisitive—and actively drive such people away—because they are useless to the movement. If you were able to sense the toxic vibe and leave, then you were never going to be available for them to recruit.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

Again, that self-selection process. I think a lot of people are honestly too hard on themselves when they think, "oh, I can't believe I posted on [X] horrible place back in [1989-2009], what a dumb idiot I was."

The reality is that basically zero online communities before the 2010s with more than 50ish people would meet modern standards for decency and behavior. Parts of 4chan were worse than many other places online, but not so much worse that you couldn't ignore those parts to enjoy what you liked... for a while, until a sea change occurred and it was that much worse.

I also think too many people harbor doubts and worries that they might have fallen down the alt-right pipeline because they posted on places like 4chan. "If I hadn't gotten out, it coulda been me." Really, though, probably not. Maybe in some edge cases, but the culture of those alt-right spaces are less like indoctrination centers and more like Nigerian email scams. They're not looking for people who are thoughtful or inquisitive—and actively drive such people away—because they are useless to the movement. If you were able to sense the toxic vibe and leave, then you were never going to be available for them to recruit.
I think the breakpoint is slightly higher than 50 people, because I remember Opasia as having many thousands of users and not devolving into some kind of cesspit.
Surprisingly enough, the server that ran leaky-cauldron.opasia.dk:6667 was running until 2016 or so - just quietly humming along at an ISP that'd forgotten all about it for over a decade.

I'm absolutely one of the people who're very thankful I got the gently caress away from 4chan and rereg'd on SA in 2009 (I lost my original account and the email account associated with it), though.
I don't know if I would've been radicalized by the changing nature; I'd like to think I wouldn't have been, but there's always that doubt that remains, which scares me so badly.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Archer666 posted:

I'm very happy I stopped paying attention to Guilty Gear after 2 cause everything about it just seems so tiresome.

Archer666 posted:

Oh I was just talking in general. Guilty Gear kinda lost my interest when it moved its balance from heavy metal and anime more towards anime and less heavy metal, but I do get as Blazblue taught them that poo poo sells very well. Or I grew out of it, whatever came first
you're wrong and guilty gear rules

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Skippy McPants posted:

Well see that's what I mean, I actually wasn't just one of those people who quietly lurked on /co/ or /tg/ and avoided the toxic waste. I started off on LUE back in ye olden GameFAQs days and eventually got filtered towards /b/. And that poo poo very much did have a negative impact on me. Sure, there was background radiation shittiness everywhere back then, but I was a bit more knee deep in the crap and it fostered some real regrettable poo poo. Though tbh, I also don't see anything wrong with regretting even the background radiation stuff either. Don't have to beat yourself up about it, but I don't think it's unfair to reckon with it either.

Eventually I grew the hell up and got better educated and I guess most important started to actually give a poo poo about other people instead of being a petulant teenager. (Being queer probably helped, though frankly I was already pro-LGBTQIA+ at a young age and well before I came out.)

Though to speak to your last point, the original GG manifesto was like, textbook "bitter boyfriend lashing out at his ex" bullshit and it was never subtle about that even a little bit. I could see right through it, but apparently it spoke to a lot of other stupid, bitter jackasses. Granted, that was before the alt-right really started actively trying to hook people in. If they had been pumping out their lovely pseudo-science Youtube content a few years earlier, maybe it'd have worked on me. :shrug:

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Jun 9, 2023

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
I think SA and 4chan are really interesting parallels. Both were originally conceived by and subsumed in late 90's to mid naughts internet culture at their inceptions. Bother fostered a community that predominately identified as being part of an edgy counter culture. Bother were founded by idiot manchildren.

Where they diverge is that as the times changed, the userbase matured, and what became acceptable as edgy humor vs just being a hateful rear end in a top hat began to morph, SA slowly but begrudgingly changed for the better, whereas 4chan dug its heels in and turned against anybody trying to better themselves. The SA of even just 10 years ago is much closer to what 4chan is now than what SA is today. We may be a dead gay comedy forum with questionable moderation that's still trying to shake off the stigma of the real world abuses of our original founder but like, goddammit at least we're genuinely trying even if it often times feels like a two steps forward, one step backward process. 4chan meanwhile is still mired in the same myopia of incel nerds mad that a game they didn't like made by an outspoken feminist garnered a modicum of games media praise almost a decade ago and that somehow inexplicably informs all of their identity politics. It's so loving bizarre and sad and seriously how did so many brains get broken.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

John Murdoch posted:

Though to speak to your last point, the original GG manifesto was like, textbook "bitter boyfriend lashing out at his ex" bullshit and it was never subtle about that even a little bit. I could see right through it, but apparently it spoke to a lot of other stupid, bitter jackasses.

Yeah, this is the sort of thing I'm getting at. Not that the alt-right pipeline isn't a real thing, but like the Turner Diaries or Mein Kampf, /pol was less about converting people and more about providing reinforcement and community to people who were already fully bought in.

Sydin posted:

I think SA and 4chan are really interesting parallels. Both were originally conceived by and subsumed in late 90's to mid naughts internet culture at their inceptions. Bother fostered a community that predominately identified as being part of an edgy counter culture. Bother were founded by idiot manchildren.

Where they diverge is that as the times changed, the userbase matured, and what became acceptable as edgy humor vs just being a hateful rear end in a top hat began to morph, SA slowly but begrudgingly changed for the better, whereas 4chan dug its heels in and turned against anybody trying to better themselves. The SA of even just 10 years ago is much closer to what 4chan is now than what SA is today. We may be a dead gay comedy forum with questionable moderation that's still trying to shake off the stigma of the real world abuses of our original founder but like, goddammit at least we're genuinely trying even if it often times feels like a two steps forward, one step backward process. 4chan meanwhile is still mired in the same myopia of incel nerds mad that a game they didn't like made by an outspoken feminist garnered a modicum of games media praise almost a decade ago and that somehow inexplicably informs all of their identity politics. It's so loving bizarre and sad and seriously how did so many brains get broken.

The difference is that on SA a sufficient percentage of the community was invested in and, crucially, empowered to improve the forum. What that improvement looks like changed over time but even Lowtax, for all his miserable qualities, had a higher standard than unfiltered nihilism. Obviously, this place still had to beat pretty absurd odds to end up where it is now, but compared to something like 4chan, where the whole point was an overt rejection of anything mattering, SA had a leg up.

Overall, I think fewer brains were broken than people want to realize. There is a persistent desire to find some dramatic change that took hold of these folks and turned them. I think is it closer to the truth to say that many of them were always thus, but the stakes used to be lower so it was easier for us to ignore or overlook the early warning signs. Many of them were already radicalized, and all the past decade did was reveal them.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

John Murdoch posted:

Well see that's what I mean, I actually wasn't just one of those people who quietly lurked on /co/ or /tg/ and avoided the toxic waste. I started off on LUE back in ye olden GameFAQs days and eventually got filtered towards /b/. And that poo poo very much did have a negative impact on me. Sure, there was background radiation shittiness everywhere back then, but I was a bit more knee deep in the crap and it fostered some real regrettable poo poo. Though tbh, I also don't see anything wrong with regretting even the background radiation stuff either. Don't have to beat yourself up about it, but I don't think it's unfair to reckon with it either.

Those boards were tolerable when I still lurked those back in early 2010s mostly because a lot of talented people doing creative art (or even just meme circlejerk) threads made the quality content rise up out of the usual swamp of nerd slapfights. However the chud takeover was inevitable because the anonymity culture was beneficial to people eaten up by their insecurity and envy who seeked enemies in "attention whores", everyone around them irl and society that refused to grant them what they though they were owed.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

4chan was terribly moderated but there wasn't really a universal reactionary consensus on the level of spinoffs like 8chan, the biggest issue was how easily antisocial behavior like calling everyone a f*g was incorporated widely into board culture. its sort of like if you make soup but then pour a lethal dose of poison in, it doesn't matter that most of the soup isn't poison there's still enough poison to kill someone.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

That was a really good conversation about cryptoc/NFTs, metaverse, AI, and other overhyped VC techbro crap. Thanks for sharing!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

4chan was terribly moderated but there wasn't really a universal reactionary consensus on the level of spinoffs like 8chan, the biggest issue was how easily antisocial behavior like calling everyone a f*g was incorporated widely into board culture. its sort of like if you make soup but then pour a lethal dose of poison in, it doesn't matter that most of the soup isn't poison there's still enough poison to kill someone.
But all soup has an LD50 rating, OP.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

But all soup has an LD50 rating, OP.

That's not really a useful comment, considering everything has a LD50-rating. You can kill yourself very easily by just over-eating very basic stuff like sugar and salt.

also normally it's accepted that you need to do re-testing if you put poisonous substances into your soup, that old LD50-rating is kind of obsolete after you add rat poison additive to your chicken soup

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

fatherboxx posted:

Those boards were tolerable when I still lurked those back in early 2010s mostly because a lot of talented people doing creative art (or even just meme circlejerk) threads made the quality content rise up out of the usual swamp of nerd slapfights. However the chud takeover was inevitable because the anonymity culture was beneficial to people eaten up by their insecurity and envy who seeked enemies in "attention whores", everyone around them irl and society that refused to grant them what they though they were owed.

I have to wonder how much Let's Play also helped foster that change by bringing in new people. I lurked Let's Play for years before registering and I vaguely remember complaints about posters from LP wandering over to GBS and not knowing how to post

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Happy Landfill posted:

I have to wonder how much Let's Play also helped foster that change by bringing in new people. I lurked Let's Play for years before registering and I vaguely remember complaints about posters from LP wandering over to GBS and not knowing how to post

That was always a trick, there was no proper way to post in GBS

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
The only reason I even visited 4chan back in like 2008 was because of same fan recreations of comics that were on there.
It almost seemed wholesome on certain boards.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Mr.Radar posted:

That was a really good conversation about cryptoc/NFTs, metaverse, AI, and other overhyped VC techbro crap. Thanks for sharing!

I unsubscribed from Conover's channel because I get pretty tired of his condescending schtick, especially when he's wrong, but I'm going to have to watch this for Dan. I binged the entire Folding Ideas over the last couple of days, and they have been making great stuff for a long time. A lot of his commentary over the last 7 years has been incredibly prescient.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I unsubscribed from Conover's channel because I get pretty tired of his condescending schtick, especially when he's wrong, but I'm going to have to watch this for Dan. I binged the entire Folding Ideas over the last couple of days, and they have been making great stuff for a long time. A lot of his commentary over the last 7 years has been incredibly prescient.

Honestly Adam's insights and questions during the talk are alright and sometimes pretty good, but the constant laughing at his own jokes and hyper upbeat delivery do take away from it.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

DeafNote posted:

The only reason I even visited 4chan back in like 2008 was because of same fan recreations of comics that were on there.
It almost seemed wholesome on certain boards.

I feel like places like /co/ were...slightly less edgelordy? I remember threads of people being really excited when Tangled came out and posting fanart and stuff. I mean, this was the board willing to watch MLP, even if only ""ironically""

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Yeah it was places like the tv or videogame boards that were more prone to the absolute worst people saying the most hateful things.

Btw
KREAL HAS RETURNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-VRHgG9xQ

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Happy Landfill posted:

I think Let's Play benefited a bit from the elitism in this case, because certain things became associated with youtube / offsite LPs and thus some thing you just didn't do here and some types of edgy humour / ironic bigotry was one of them. But there was still a lot of lovely language tossed around for quite a while, look up some earlier let's plays on the archive and you'll probably find a lot of stuff called retarded. IME a lot of people took the time around gamergate as an opportunity to clean up their vocabulary, because why would you risk getting mistaken for one of those shitheads if you didn't agree with them. But yeah certain parts of SA has been better in certain aspects than others.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

there's a folding ideas video you probably want to watch that's not on the folding ideas channel by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baAwos42UBw

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Hel posted:

I think Let's Play benefited a bit from the elitism in this case, because certain things became associated with youtube / offsite LPs and thus some thing you just didn't do here and some types of edgy humour / ironic bigotry was one of them. But there was still a lot of lovely language tossed around for quite a while, look up some earlier let's plays on the archive and you'll probably find a lot of stuff called retarded. IME a lot of people took the time around gamergate as an opportunity to clean up their vocabulary, because why would you risk getting mistaken for one of those shitheads if you didn't agree with them. But yeah certain parts of SA has been better in certain aspects than others.

Back in the day Let's Play was also embarrassingly cliquey and people would start feuds over video standards or whatever the hell.

Though it is pretty funny that for the longest time LP was seen as some weird mutant offshoot, only barely tolerated by the rest of SA at large. I mean, after all, who would watch somebody else play video games on the internet??

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

:bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes:

Hel posted:

LP has a weird self-selection characteristic to it where lots of bad posters reg and go there ASAP to immediately embarrass themselves, and how they respond to getting slapped down by the mods quickly informs if they're a viable long term community member or not. Occasionally you have people who clean their act up and learn how to post and stick around but a lot of them instead get really indignant and end up quickly running off into the sunset.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DeafNote posted:

Yeah it was places like the tv or videogame boards that were more prone to the absolute worst people saying the most hateful things.

Btw
KREAL HAS RETURNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-VRHgG9xQ

Woah

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

A lot of the rot also came from "containment boards" like /pol/ where Nazis had a safe space to say whatever they wanted and then were allowed to spread their poo poo to other boards as long as they didn't say too many slurs.

There needs to be a good examination and takedown of that idea because idiot moderators still keep thinking it's a good idea.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Acute Grill posted:

A lot of the rot also came from "containment boards" like /pol/ where Nazis had a safe space to say whatever they wanted and then were allowed to spread their poo poo to other boards as long as they didn't say too many slurs.

There needs to be a good examination and takedown of that idea because idiot moderators still keep thinking it's a good idea.

What do you think you’re posting in right now

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Arivia posted:

That was the saddest episode of Scrubs.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

DoctorWhat posted:

That was the saddest episode of Scrubs.

I didn’t watch Scrubs so I don’t get the reference sorry.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arivia posted:

the online creators thread

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

KingKalamari posted:

Can we just take a moment to recognize the bizarre relationship 4chan-style anime CHUDs have with sexy fembois? It's just very bizarre to see the cognitive dissonance of these guys' anti-LGBTQ views being paired with them actively thirsting after feminine men and transwomen?

They wanna gently caress trans women but being trans is too political for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you either grew out of 4chan or you grew into 4chan its really simple