Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bagmonkey posted:

updated this thread title because i'm freakin TIRED of the freakin CANADIANS exporting their BURNING TREE PARTICULATE to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a newspaper article yesterday that suggested that we may see some haze and smell smoke over here, or at least on the west coast. I'm out of the country right now, but I'll keep you updated if I hear any complaints from the Oslo region.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

updated this thread title because i'm freakin TIRED of the freakin CANADIANS exporting their BURNING TREE PARTICULATE to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankfully it turns out it's just a liberal hoax

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

:3: :3: :3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I wish I could have a cat

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

fartknocker posted:

I wish I could have a cat

Open your door and shake a bag of treats and all your wildest dreams will come true.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Open your door and shake a bag of treats and all your wildest dreams will come true.

Sadly, the family member I live with is severely allergic to them.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

fartknocker posted:

Sadly, the family member I live with is severely allergic to them.

Oh, well one of my cats likes pupperoni, you could try that so they don't get anaphylaxis.

:haw:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I decided to ride my bike this evening even though it was threatening rain, and now I'm waiting the rain out under a picnic shelter along with two random people who were out walking

There is a big group of teens that have not stopped playing basketball in the park though despite there being plenty of lightning and thunder :ohdear:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
All of us might die

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Update: the teenage boys have taken off their shirts and are running around screaming in what is now very heavy rain and lightning

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
The rain is now hail

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
The rain has lessened

Perhaps I will try to ride home really fast soon

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I'll let you all know if i don't die

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Don’t get hit in the head by hail, Dorkus

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I didn't die but I did get soaked head to toe

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Fun times

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm watching ouija: origin of evil: a hasbro film and it occurred to me that it's odd to make a film about your own product and have it be an entirely negative depiction

what other product would want to depict itself as a horribly dangerous thing that could ruin your life?

it's like if they made the jack daniels movie and it was all about a guy who bought jack daniels and it turned him into an alcoholic and he ran someone over drunk driving

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I never saw ouija 1, only watching this because it's mike flanagan

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Some hotels lean into the idea that they're haunted and make up stories about people dying in their establishments for the same reason. I kind of want to stay in a 'haunted' hotel it would be fun (maybe)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Anyway is the movie at least fun bad

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

it's mike flanagan, so it's surprisingly decent

he does lots of slow burn horror stuff on netflix like midnight mass, the midnight club, the haunting of bly manor, etc...

he also did doctor sleep, which was, once again surprisingly good for something that sounded like a really bad idea (a direct sequel to the kubrick shining)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm only halfway through it because I had to take a break because I had BIG CODING IDEAS

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

man, I haven't shown off my latest AI video stuff in a while because it's so loving good that I gotta get it perfect and then do a GRAND REVEAL

currently turning myself into a reptile alien man wearing a red crocodile skin jacket

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

currently turning myself into a reptile alien man wearing a red crocodile skin jacket

and what is the AI doing :dadjoke:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

o drat I'm burnt

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the little creepy girl in this movie is good

she's so adorable while being creepy

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

the official shot glass of the 5k thread

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

ok yeah, as things have stepped up there's some "scary" stuff that made me laugh out loud

very excited to see what the last thirty minutes hold, it's really going places

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkeys team are gonna put him on coffin flop

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
got stuck in traffic today and i didn't even get to see any titties or butts :mad:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

the official shot glass of the 5k thread

The 5000 Page Thread: Giddyup Sluts

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Actually no. Probably don't do that.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
if the uk and aus thread gets to use the c word we should be allowed the s word!!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpKXoFztGT0

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

bagmonkeys team are gonna put him on coffin flop

Sooooooooo because of this I am buying a hot dog costume and will be going to the next men's match wearing it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna hold the FO accountable and make sure this is a freakin giveaway

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:hmmyes: everybody likes sluts

bagmonkey posted:

Sooooooooo because of this I am buying a hot dog costume and will be going to the next men's match wearing it

:lmao:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Sluts it is! Figured I can give y'all a fresh new thread title since I don't know how much I'm gonna be around this weekend

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/rubyinnes/status/1666710304368263169?s=20

Here ya go, love u guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
I recently discovered that coffee when you have some ADHD can act like nyquil and boy howdee does that explain a lot. Thanks childhood doctors who were like "medicate or give this child some help? nah he gets good grades".