Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Put a punchline in your jokes challenge for america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Communist Thoughts posted:

Put a punchline in your jokes challenge for america

Are you familiar with the concept of sketch comedy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

UKJeff posted:

Are you familiar with the concept of sketch comedy

I bet they don't even know the Banana Sketch lmao smhd etc.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The dude just says the parrots dead over and over wheres the rimshot how do i know when to laugh

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

projecthalaxy posted:

The dude just says the parrots dead over and over wheres the rimshot how do i know when to laugh

When yakety sax starts playing. you stupid dumb poo poo

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Weka posted:

Obama hamming it up glaring away and Medvedev looking bored.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's a really good tweet

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Wow it's almost like showing someone the slightest bit of respect will be reciprocated.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
all those different roadmaps people kept drafting and constantly updating at different points of the Brexit saga showing how it could all go down that don't matter now

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they should have actively killed off Jimmy Pesto. editing him out is the cowards path.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bob finally triumphs and turns him into burgers

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

uber_stoat posted:

they should have actively killed off Jimmy Pesto. editing him out is the cowards path.

theres a lot of options:
- replace him with christopher plummer
- blackhole (afaik the one theyve gone with)
- onscreen death
- onscreen arrest (imo the funniest)

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

Maed posted:

the everest sketch owns too and there's a good story about it with our favorite jan 6th rioter in it:

https://www.vulture.com/2016/01/jokes-story-of-everest-mr-show.html

I really wish I could have seen how pissed off the audience was at the end it must have been fantastic

Odenkirk: I have to say: Jay Johnston is America’s John Cleese, and that’s the proof right there.

Well that comparison has aged oddly well.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Both famously written by Starburns himself, appearing in The Audition, and I’m sure he’s done something terrible and I don’t wanna hear about it.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

why would a comedy show fire a guy for being involved in one of the funniest bits of all time

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Stayne Falls posted:

Well that comparison has aged oddly well.

i like that sentence because its good for anything :sexydj:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
when the Bolsheviks stormed the Winter Palace in 1917 both the Red Guards and the Provisional Government troops were almost completely out of ammunition, so there was basically no actual fighting, with the Whites mostly just dropping their guns and leaving and the bemused Reds left milling about an empty palace

both sides later depicted it as a hard fought bloody battle for propaganda purposes

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Fellatio del Toro posted:

why would a comedy show fire a guy for being involved in one of the funniest bits of all time

well, he might not be able to make it to tapings for a while...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Because bobs burgers hasnt been good for a while now and is basically a musical at this point

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i was looking at some money and i saw steve mnuchin's ridiculous signature and then remembered a bunch of steve stuff like his using a government jet to look at an eclipse, and then i remembered trump squinting and looking at The Eye Destroyer

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Eat This Glob posted:

i was looking at some money and i saw steve mnuchin's ridiculous signature and then remembered a bunch of steve stuff like his using a government jet to look at an eclipse, and then i remembered trump squinting and looking at The Eye Destroyer

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Eat This Glob posted:

Very relatable, tbh

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
Trumps jagged rear end signature is pretty funny

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Barack Obama asking Iran for his spy drone back.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

uber_stoat posted:

Nah, have Pesto be part of the Jan 6th riot in the show. Then have the FBI rock up and arrest him while he's out the front of his restaurant making GBS threads on Bob.

Then Gene sings a stupid song or whatever such bullshit the show's doing now.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Trump left an aide behind at McDonald's because the aide's burger was taking too long

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The testicular-autoelectrocution-cum-panticular-defecation-cum-cardiac-arrest death guy was on 30 Rock, right?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mister Bates posted:

when the Bolsheviks stormed the Winter Palace in 1917 both the Red Guards and the Provisional Government troops were almost completely out of ammunition, so there was basically no actual fighting, with the Whites mostly just dropping their guns and leaving and the bemused Reds left milling about an empty palace

both sides later depicted it as a hard fought bloody battle for propaganda purposes

The Chinese would've used shovels.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Trump left an aide behind at McDonald's because the aide's burger was taking too long

it wasnt an aide it was sean spicer

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

babypolis posted:

it wasnt an aide it was sean spicer

nope it wasn't spicer, it was nunberg

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Chump move getting a separate order rung up instead of piggybacking onto The President’s

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
aids burger

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Futanari Damacy posted:

Chump move getting a separate order rung up instead of piggybacking onto The President’s

lol if you think trump would pay for his aides burgers

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Of course not, Trump's not even paying for Trump's burgers!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Lmao

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
there's a lot of funny politics poo poo to remember, but George HW Bush vomiting on the Prime Minister of Japan was a banger!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

trump doctor sex cake

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/LaUcZOT.mp4