Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Gotta say, just dribbling up to guys with their back to you at the three point lin and jumping into them is a pretty bold move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

jackofarcades posted:

I agree, and he looked done all year, even if it seemed like a great fit for the Heat

I mean, there are a bunch of guys I'd rather have for 28m but at least in the finals he's been a pretty solid bench guard.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Eratik posted:

Gotta say, just dribbling up to guys with their back to you at the three point lin and jumping into them is a pretty bold move.

bold just like this coffee from the Himmylayas, crafted by Jimmy Butler

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
disjointed quarter for both teams imo. murray sat a lot, his hand seems like a real situation.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

someone in the interviews yesterday asked Jimmy to grade his coffee and he said he grades it a 10 out of 10. jimmy is stupidly locked in to the nba finals folks

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Was Jokic going back to the locker room of back to that buffet?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
"Fine, I'll do it myself" - Lowry posting up Jamal

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
might need another classic playoff Murray game

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

kyle lowry throwing it cross court to cody zeller was the boldest pass of the playoffs so far

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Those sneakers are not it Jamal

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

might need another classic playoff Murray game

nevermind. Aaron Gordon got this

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Lockback posted:

Was Jokic going back to the locker room of back to that buffet?

I missed the first quarter, did he get banged up somehow? Not like he'd be playing right now anyway so if he needed a bathroom break or whatever that makes as much sense as anything.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bam wont even go to the rim against braun, cmon man

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lowry lol

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I missed the first quarter, did he get banged up somehow? Not like he'd be playing right now anyway so if he needed a bathroom break or whatever that makes as much sense as anything.

Landed on Bam's foot, the roll of the ankle didn't look too bad though

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
losing the Duncan Robinson minutes

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Duncan Robinson living up to his contract

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
lol trvael

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Nugget wings asleep at the wheel again. Michael Malone needs to tell the guys to Wake Up!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Lockback posted:

Landed on Bam's foot, the roll of the ankle didn't look too bad though

Yeah he is walking around on it. Just tape it up! and don’t think about it

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

lowry's on the bench brainstorming a way to perform a dropkick into jokic's bad ankle while still resembling a basketball play

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Jokic lmaooo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lmao wtf

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Demon buckets

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
"That was a bad shot"

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jokic and Murray just become substantially better shooters in the playoffs

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I praised the refs like a fool

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

weak

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

refs are very much not looking for trouble.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Cmon big 🍯, don't let em rattle ya

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Jokic complains on correct calls though

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

You know I forget that Aaron Gordon was a superstar on his own team, the Magic, once

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Hmmmm ok

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jokic has a little Duncan or Vlade in him when he complains about calls. He makes funny faces

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Hard fouls :rolleyes:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the refereeing makes no sense from quarter to quarter. oh well

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
AG 😤

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

ticky tacky

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Miami should attack MPJ more imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

gotta credit the Denver defense, they've been good all playoffs. I wonder how they would have looked vs gsw, mil, or bos