Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I mean he was vertical, I don't understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ooooh Jokic

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Why keep leaving jokic open at 3 ?? lmao

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Bam scared

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Christ Gordon

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
miami's getting MUCH more at the rim now.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Jokic heat check 3 lol

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

TV Zombie posted:

You know I forget that Aaron Gordon was a superstar on his own team, the Magic, once

It's amazing he's happily playing 4th man role player stuff. He is way better than that.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Half court lob God drat

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Jeff, he hooked that arm

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
drat the refs are really rigging this for the heat

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Cross arm bar is a new strat

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Every time I remember the finals are on I click on the score and the nuggets are winning. Tis is bullshit!!!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

ex post facho posted:

Cross arm bar is a new strat

kelly olynyk would have dislocated the arm

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i have seen this kahwi new balance ad on every game break since march, why am I paying a lot of $AU to watch ads? Or rather, the same ad?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I hate you Kyle Lowry

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Porter is having such a rough series

*edit nice bucket Porter lol

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jokic has great hands on that swipedown. Dirk did that well too

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

feels like this has been a really good Miami game and they're in danger of being down 10

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I do like how the nugs just go straight into transition on every loose play

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Bam is p strong

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
love seeing the nuggets continuing to feed mpj even though he's been trash, they know it's important to keep his head in the game

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Porter is so tall and long. No matter how bad he is from 3 it still seems worth it to have him for the cutting/transition plays,

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

The heat could have used oladipo

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Bam my word

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn Bam.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

toggle posted:

I do like how the nugs just go straight into transition on every loose play

if Dallas was even an average transition team both ways they would have made the WCF, instead they're awful. it's infuriating

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Heat forcing a meltdown

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bout time he’s been doing that all playoffs.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

EDRICE
FEMI
ADEBAYO

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

you might be wondering why ghost dog isn't posting but actually he found my home phone number and is just leaving very long messages about how much he loves Kyle Lowry.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Miami is reliant on referees

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I hope they clean this poo poo up at some point. Adebayo knocks the defender away and dunks and on the other end flops on less contact and gets the call.

Please don't require guys to fall over to call these offensive fouls.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Mpj, what are you doing

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

BWV posted:

you might be wondering why ghost dog isn't posting but actually he found my home phone number and is just leaving very long messages about how much he loves Kyle Lowry.

I believe this. Ghost Dog has many previous posts praising Lowry's game, some even going so far as to say they have a Lowry jersey they wear when they attend games, just to see him play

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Bashez posted:

I hope they clean this poo poo up at some point. Adebayo knocks the defender away and dunks and on the other end flops on less contact and gets the call.

Please don't require guys to fall over to call these offensive fouls.

yeah I think rule changes of:

no 3 seconds
no goaltending once it hits rim
stricter calls on pushoffs
stricter calls on screens

but also stricter calls on off ball grabbing and stuff would be ideal

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

:)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
shameful empty seats

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback posted:

I feel like he keeps wanting to hero ball when he'd make way more points if he'd just make cuts or even spot up midrange.

MPJ took my notes at halftime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Miami actually needs…. Lowry …???