Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
triple belt..h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

DarkstarIV posted:

Charlotte almost certainly almost came back just to win a title. That's the only reason she comes back nowadays. And then people wonder why other women have a hard time getting over, it's because Charlotte makes sure to kneecap anyone who might be more liked than her. Especially since we've all seen how unprofessional Charlotte can get in the ring, and she comes across incredibly poorly in interviews as well.

This sucks real bad for Asuka because she's yet again, a victim of typical bad WWE booking. It's clear the direction they want to go is Charlotte vs Bianca for the title either at Summerslam or Wrestlemania. While Asuka gets thrown to the side again.

probably. best thing to do though is have bianca interfere and then beat charlotte's rear end at summerslam while asuka and iyo put on a 4.5 star match

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

the first ever dumbest tattoo match
this will be undertaker's One More Match

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

It's actually The Rock

that dude in the cowboy hat with the long hair and the beard and the macho man style shades, thats the rock??

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it's the same loving belt every time

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It rules that the change is just the exact same change they made to Roman's belt last week with the gold plate on the same strap.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Are there not two women's belts? Did they get merged?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Shard posted:

Are there not two women's belts? Did they get merged?

Smackdown belt will be gold with a black strap and called the women’s universal title or something.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I would love if Undertaker came out of retirement to wrestle Cody.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Cody retires the undertaker and then hogan comes out and he retires him in a sixty minute wrestlemania classic, brother

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

zetamind2000 posted:

Cody retires the undertaker and then hogan comes out and he retires him in a sixty minute wrestlemania classic, brother

Hulk Hogan wrestling for 60 minutes and then keeling over dead from exhaustion in the middle of the ring at a Wrestlemania would indeed be an impressive draw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

zetamind2000 posted:

undertaker retires cody

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

undertaker retires cody

Casket match with the neck tattoo on top the of the casket.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Buried Alive Match but there's a Dusty Finish somehow so Cody has to dig himself out and get buried again

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE creates another world title except the belt is just Cody's tattoo

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

WWE creates another world title except the belt is just Cody's tattoo

neck belt

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Cody will miss Wrestlemania 40 due to a terrible mishap with a quantum physics experiment that he was working on with Don Mattingly in a bunker.

Roman will drop the belt(s) to Kenny Omega in a Philly Street Fight.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kvlt! posted:

Triple H with new belts is like Tony Khan with his special announcements

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Triple H: “Me and my friend Belt Mark, we’re gonna stop buying replicas”

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gonz posted:

Cody will miss Wrestlemania 40 due to a terrible mishap with a quantum physics experiment that he was working on with Don Mattingly in a bunker.

Roman will drop the belt(s) to Kenny Omega in a Philly Street Fight.

Forbidden Door 3 already claiming it's curse on Cody.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Charlotte owns.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

"So we're bringing in this guy, Pete Dunne-"

"DON'T YOU THINK HE LOOKS LIKE THE KID FROM THE LITTLE RASCALS?"

"... excuse me sir?"

"YEAH, BUTCH FROM THE LITTLE RASCALS!!!"

"I'm afraid I don't follow."

"OH GODDAMMIT DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF AROUND HERE"

Then the meeting was adjourned as Vince left for three hours to try and find a Little Rascals VHS. It takes time to overcome this debacle which almost certainly occurred.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Somehow, in his quest for that VHS, he found a Little Rascals Laserdisc.

Vince: “Paul, kids love the Laserdisc format! They’re gonna eat this up!”

Hunter: “Absolutely, Vince. Laserdisc is all the rage nowadays.”

Vince: “Upload this to Tout at once.”

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao hosted by Leonard Maltin

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol they’ve put “undisputed” on the new belt

smackdown title still exists though?

edit double lol they gave the raw champion an undisputed belt on the smackdown champion’s show

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
If it’s undisputed then what’s all the fighting about?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The company commonly confuses, "anniversary" and "annual". I don't expect them to know what undisputed means other than real sports use it and it sounds neat.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

HHH is just trying to reclaim Undisputed like a jilted lover

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

History Comes Inside! posted:

edit double lol they gave the raw champion an undisputed belt on the smackdown champion’s show

wait youre right.

Maybe they wanted to push the undisputedness but having this ceremony on Smackdown, instead of on Raw with their Raw wrestler.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Silly of Asuka to waste her Wild Card appearance on a title presentation

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Asuka is a Smackdown wrestler now. Don't any of you remember the WWE Draft?!?!? Please, remember the WWE Draft!!!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

All I know is I can't wait for Survivor Series: The One Night a Year That Raw and Smackdown Superstars Compete Head to Head

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
They wouldn't have a Smackdown wrestler holding the Raw title, that would just be silly!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Luckily, Raw superstar Rhea Ripley has the Smackdown Championship so they can do another one of these ceremonies on Monday and top superstar Cody Rhodes can get slapped during it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I am admittedly curious what the heck you call Rhea's belt if Asuka's is supposed to be undisputed.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Isn't Roman's belt also called Undisputed even though they literally just made another world title for all the losers that can't beat him?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MJeff posted:

I am admittedly curious what the heck you call Rhea's belt if Asuka's is supposed to be undisputed.

Give it to Charlotte too bing bong problem solved

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

projecthalaxy posted:

Give it to Charlotte too bing bong problem solved

She'll just drop it at a title transfer again

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

MJeff posted:

If they’re set on directly mirroring the men’s belts then it’d be the women’s world heavyweight championship but that’s obviously a bit weird to apply to a weight division women rarely ever fought at in combat sports so I guess we’ll see. I hope they call it the universal title for maximum confusion.

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jun 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blasmeister posted:

If they’re set on directly mirroring the men’s belts then it’d be the women’s world heavyweight championship but that’s obviously a bit weird to apply to a division women rarely ever fought in in combat sports so I guess we’ll see.

Probably just gonna be the Women's World Championship