Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1667167938141466630

this is funny but on the other hand gently caress hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
Hilldawg, you and your election staff are about the only people that can't make fun of trump

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Read the indictment, Hillary. That guy beat you. That complete and utter loving moron beat you

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I worry that your average person is like who cares about the Clinton's anymore, but the DNC is still all in on Hillary. For whatever reason (money).

I don't know what she's gonna do since she's done. She's not running for anything again, probably, but I suspect there's still leverage there since I have to hear about her more often than I should.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

I worry that your average person is like who cares about the Clinton's anymore, but the DNC is still all in on Hillary. For whatever reason (money).

I don't know what she's gonna do since she's done. She's not running for anything again, probably, but I suspect there's still leverage there since I have to hear about her more often than I should.

At this point, I think the threat of her running again is probably the biggest leverage that she has

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Grittybeard posted:

She apparently made a show for Apple TV that one episode has her and Chelsea going to a French clown college.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm sure she makes money speaking and maybe writing books and if she posts poo poo online to the people who follow her twitter, it's largely in service to those things. Like almost all famous people and politicians current and former, she very much wants to stay relevant.

There is a deep irony to how the endless investigation into her incorrect handling of secure emails was made such a big deal of by a man who then made an absolute mockery of the handling of top secret documents and I can't help but feel like she is justified in feeling vindicated. But I also don't care what she thinks and would be happy to never hear about her again, so whatever.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I keep thinking that all the creatures on earth will rise up against humanity like all the creatures and races of middle earth rising up against Sauron.

Let them come!

Leperflesh posted:

I'm sure she makes money speaking and maybe writing books and if she posts poo poo online to the people who follow her twitter, it's largely in service to those things. Like almost all famous people and politicians current and former, she very much wants to stay relevant.

There is a deep irony to how the endless investigation into her incorrect handling of secure emails was made such a big deal of by a man who then made an absolute mockery of the handling of top secret documents and I can't help but feel like she is justified in feeling vindicated. But I also don't care what she thinks and would be happy to never hear about her again, so whatever.

tbh I think it's indicative of a larger issue and that's that this poo poo is basically nothing new and former presidents have been trading top secret information in exchange for money for decades.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I have been out all day and only now am catching up and am both aghast and appalled Braksgirl forces SB to poop on a seat of splintery wood and rusty metal so he doesn't spend an unhealthy amount of time on the toilet.

Oceanic dolphin actually :colbert:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

a neat cape posted:

I hate to bring up job chat again, but does anyone have any experience with job fairs? I'm going to one tomorrow and I've never actually been to one before so I don't know how to approach them or what to expect.

Please don't yell at me

ask the recruiters if they have stairs in their house, easy job

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the Sopranos ending is 14 years old today.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

a sexual elk posted:

Bullet Train any good? Trying to pick a movie to watch, wife doesn’t want to watch the Mr. Bean movie….again.

https://youtu.be/FWksZy_aprs

It sucks rear end just watch Mr Bean again

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Its Rinaldo posted:

I have been out all day and only now am catching up and am both aghast and appalled Braksgirl forces SB to poop on a seat of splintery wood and rusty metal so he doesn't spend an unhealthy amount of time on the toilet.

Silly Burrito wouldn't spend so much time on the terlet if Braksgirl didn't put such a lovely rug in the bathroom for him to admire.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Its Rinaldo posted:

Don’t forget the bees she keeps in here to keep me on my toes.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

Holy poo poo, I’ve been neglected MLB for NCAA baseball so I just checked the standings and :lol: the A’s have only won 14 games. Good job killing the franchise just to move them to the desert, gently caress off forever.

If you can find it the Braves/Mets game from Thursday night is an all-timer. Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz and Frenchy all in the booth just ripping on each other and shooting the poo poo. At one point they got in trouble because they werent doing commercial sign offs.

The game was pretty awesome as well, 13-10 win in 10 innings with an Ozzie walk off bomb

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 10, 2023

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Silly Burrito posted:

Don’t forget the bees she keeps in here to keep me on my toes.

Listen, I have to keep you in line. If I let you just spend all the time you want in the bathroom, that’s gonna lead to you thinking you can do whatever you want. I can’t have that.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Joey Freshwater posted:

If you can find it the Braves/Mets game from Thursday night is an all-timer. Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz and Frenchy all in the booth just ripping on each other and shooting the poo poo. At one point they got in trouble because they werent doing commercial sign offs.

The game was pretty awesome as well, 13-10 win in 10 innings with an Ozzie walk off bomb

Hell yeah I’ll try to find a replay.

I’m glad the Braves seem to be playing well. I can only catch them sporadically on TV around here.

I am pretty excited to catch one of the Rockies games against Houston next month while we are in Denver. I’ve never been inside Coors.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

LeeMajors posted:

I’ve never been inside Coors.

Coors is one of my favorite places to see a ballgame, up there with Miller Park in Milwaukee, PNC Park in Pittsburgh and Camden Yards in Baltimore. Enjoy!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Coors is nice. If I remember right, sit along the first base side and you and see the mountains in the background.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

We are a couple sections up on the first base side. I’m very stoked.

Also I missed HillaryChat but she just needs to go away forever I don’t want to hear her opinions. Entitled neolib rear end in a top hat.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm visiting DC and staying tangent to a common theme with this chat thread it looks like my sister is going to divorce her husband. :smith:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1667577826785017863

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

RIP to a real one.

Dude was a real poster. Writes up a titanic manifesto at all the injustices in the world and rather then take action against them just kept trying to blow up the people who disagreed with him.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Kalli posted:

RIP to a real one.

Dude was a real poster. Writes up a titanic manifesto at all the injustices in the world and rather then take action against them just kept trying to blow up the people who disagreed with him.

He was the ultimate "you make a really good point, but you also need to chill the gently caress out" dude.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

He was the ultimate "you make a really good point, but you also need to chill the gently caress out" dude.

IE my work drafts folder

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Ted also blamed the left for a ton of what he deemed societies ills so you do not under any circumstances have to give it to him

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm visiting DC and staying tangent to a common theme with this chat thread it looks like my sister is going to divorce her husband. :smith:

What's his username

I'm sorry that they have to go through that

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Ah poo poo that sucks. Sorry brother.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Ted also blamed the left for a ton of what he deemed societies ills so you do not under any circumstances have to give it to him

I was pretty young during the unabomber stuff (and largely driven by baseball and making out) but wasn’t he also like pretty antisemitic? Or was that revisionism? I never read his poo poo.

Maybe they had him killed to make room for Trump at ADX Florence.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

LeeMajors posted:

I was pretty young during the unabomber stuff (and largely driven by baseball and making out) but wasn’t he also like pretty antisemitic? Or was that revisionism? I never read his poo poo.

Maybe they had him killed to make room for Trump at ADX Florence.

His main ideas were that the industrial revolution was bad, strips freedom, forces people to adapt to technology instead of using it to better themselves, and pulls people out of sustainable living into unlivable cities that lead to a rise in fascism and brutality from both a police state and the evils of corporations through mass media, etc, blah blah blah cyberpunk dystopia.

He has a very libertarian idea of a human's potential, and as you can imagine from his views of proper living, is deeply, deeply conservative. His belief in direct action is also with that in that he wanted to destroy industrialized society out of a belief that the sooner it was done, the less terrible the results would be of that collapse.

I don't know if there's anything credible about him and anti-semitism other then I'm sure he's said things about banks and whatnot that would get twisted that way with few willing to defend him. Conspiracy theorists claimed he was jewish often as an example of societal rot they'd.... yeah you know what, gently caress this tangent.

To jump back: He's a D&D Druid.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
He was a dude who just wanted to live in a shack in the woods and write things. Which would have been fine if he was just writing letters to the editor that didn't try to kill the editor.

There's also that whole CIA MKUltra thing involved here. I don't believe the theory it made him into what he was, he was already that. But being experimented on and realizing what was going on later probably didn't help stuff along too much.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Kaczynski himself insisted the MK Ultra experiments didn't make him into what he was.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sounds like something somebody being mind controlled by MKUltra would say

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I am currently in a theatre to watch Spider Man and I’m eating popcorn out of Optimus Prime’s rear end.

Life is good.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
SB is having to go to movie theaters to poop as he wants this is criminal

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Why did vets make medicine for cats in pill form instead of the superior syringe or actually hidable in food format? This is my 2nd time trying to deworm one of mine and she's fought me the whole way. At least the other will take the pills as long as it's covered in forbidden human food (aka cheese or lunch meat).

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I feel so bad for pets when you have to give them medicine, because it has to seem to them that this person who normally just gives me food and pets and plays with me is suddenly trying to torture me.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
ok you guys I am really loving getting weirded out and feeling outside my own head

My back went out yesterday, and I've NEVER had back problems, but I don't give a single solitary poo poo bout that because I am completely wigged out and my sense of what is real and what is not has been under siege for the last several days

Nobody in my life understands, my wife is worried about my behavior, and I can't talk to my family about this.

I know I'm opening myself up to mockery admitting this about myself, but here goes

I cannot loving believe that the new Avenged Sevenfold album is this good

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I recommend psychiatric treatment, possibly commitment at a 24/7 facility. I'm seriously worried about your safety.

You aren't tricking me into listening to Avenged Sevenfold

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ignoring that spoiler but on backs going out I have a long history. My doctor said hey listen, human spines are supposed to be like a closet rod for hanging coats but instead we forced it upright and it's just a matter of time before it fails and I've never shaken that analogy.

For those younger than me and shocked waking up with a back injury just wait until you get one sneezing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

GD_American posted:

I cannot loving believe that the new Avenged Sevenfold album is this good

I have the exact opposite opinion of that album, but that's ok because it's subjective and it owns when music just hits like that