Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

you walk through and alaois is ready to fight but then he is crushed by The Wretched Golem Chris Christie who is 30ft tall and wide, and then the fight begins

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Goddamn :lol:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everybody say something you like about niennunb. i like that ninenunb is so funny and a little bit silly.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I think they are cool

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Neinnunb sleeps in the Hall of Men. you should ask him about iy sometime. def a very cool unique place to sleep!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I like Niennunb’s adventures where they travel around eating stuff happily married. I like the little guy they’re named in honor of. We both love Shenmue.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i like when he pretends to think that ireland is in the uk specifically to annoy qop

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

i like that ninenunb is so funny and a little bit silly.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I like when he posts his funny lists on Letterboxd where he puts all the bad films at the top

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What in Tár nation?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thank u to my friends and loved ones here, I lost my best friend Pepe yesterday and your words mean a lot to me, even the ones from the rat bastards whomst wish me harm. He was the best dog I’ve ever met, my life was all the richer for having him in it.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Looks like reddit is dying and still SA survives another site that's the internet's homepage.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

NienNunb posted:

Thank u to my friends and loved ones here, I lost my best friend Pepe yesterday and your words mean a lot to me, even the ones from the rat bastards whomst wish me harm. He was the best dog I’ve ever met, my life was all the richer for having him in it.

I'm so sorry, I've lost a few wonderful dogs in my time and it never gets any easier. Pepe enriched your life but you did the same for him, take heart from the knowledge that you loved him and treated him well and that he enjoyed being with you as much as you did with him.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

losing pets is so tough, but you have the memories of the good times, sorry buddy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

sorry for your loss, pepe looks like he was a s tier dog

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m so sorry NienNunb.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Heart goes out to you and yours, NienNunb

I'd always been a cat guy but my wife and I got a dog in 2021 and I love her. Why oh why do we love what we can lose

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
losing a dog friend sucks. My heart goes out to you.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you had some good time with your good dog.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

NienNunb posted:

A quality dog, heroic even

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Hear hear

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I am dearly sorry for your loss, friend. It isn't much, but I hope I can bring you some small comfort by stating publicly that you do NOT actually Sleep in the Hall of Men, that was just a picture from a flea market, and also Stanley Kubrick is in some ways an excellent director

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
that’s a good dog. job well done fella, rest easy

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My son leaned on an outlet and the power went out in my living room. The breaker wouldn't reset so I took the outlet out of the wall. It was a ton of copper wires stuffed into a metal box. I'm betting when he leaned on it the wire touched the wall of the box and tripped. I repositioned it as best I can and now the breaker is able to reset and I got the power back on. Thanks to my dad for teaching me some things about being an electrician. Just saved myself at least $350.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

I'm sorry NienNunb. That sucks, but I'm happy you got to share all that time with a very good boy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sorry about your dog, NienNunb, he looks like he was a very good boy.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm so sorry, Niennunb.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

He looks like a very good dog. Sorry NienNunb

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

NienNunb posted:

Sad high five, lost-their-decades-beloved-dog-this-year buddy. Pepe was the envy of innumerable generations of his species and you were deeply lucky to have each other.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NienNunb posted:

What a sweet looking guy, I’m so sorry

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Bomberman Hero OST

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Baldur's Gate 3 comes out at the end of the summer and I jumped back in. Even in this early state it's probably the most reactive rpg ive ever played. You can go down paths most other games never would let you. Just now a hag ripped one of my eyes out and then put a spell on it and put it back in my head and now the eye is a different color. That's so cool.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the full game you can trade tongues with a kobold and get a gold tooth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

you can trade tongues with a kobold

Is that the the kids are calling it nowadays? :ohdear:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Can you trade your dick for anything cool?

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Is this the gender changing belt I've heard about? What if I check? Just to be sure. Just slip it on there. Oh no! It is. My dear sweet gender... Shoot!

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Mrenda posted:

Is this the gender changing belt I've heard about? What if I check? Just to be sure. Just slip it on there. Oh no! It is. My dear sweet gender... Shoot!

i’ve written this erotica actually

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I had Grady stickers made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Wife and I tried to go to an outdoor concert last night and it was a total disaster. They moved the set times up two hours with very little notice so we had to rush to get there. By the time they did they were out of accessibility seating for my wife so we had to roam around trying to find somewhere acceptable. Thirty minutes after the headliners were supposed to take the stage security told us all to leave cause of a storm. So we left, assuming the show was cancelled or postponed, and headed home. While on the road they announced the show was gonna go on after all but it was too late for us to try to go back and find parking again and all that.

Really angry about it cause my wife had really been looking forward to it. We don't go out to a lot of things and this was already a stretch being an outdoor event in the heat and then to get jerked around by the folks running the event like we did really sucked. And since the main act went on anyway I don't think we'll get even a partial refund or anything.

Rest of the weekend was basically fine though. Hope y'all had a good weekend :)