Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

nathen putting every instance of "clean" in a circle, like every instance of "house" being blue in house of leaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

have you guys watched the nathaneats video with sound all the way through? at the like 12-13 second mark there's a weird sound

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Frank Frank posted:

:siren: New website just dropped :siren:

https://www.nathenmazri.com/

EMBRACE THE WHIMSICAL

quote:

FOUNDER OF THE 1ST GARFIELDEATS LASAGNA FAST-FOOD CHAIN

You know, as compared to all those other GarfieldEATS lasagna fast-food chains that would follow.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

hemale in pain posted:

have you guys watched the nathaneats video with sound all the way through? at the like 12-13 second mark there's a weird sound

Nathen better not be making an ARG. The world will not be able to deal with a Nathan ARG.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

hemale in pain posted:

Lol gently caress no

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

dr_rat posted:

Nathen better not be making an ARG. The world will not be able to deal with a Nathan ARG.

We are living in it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

pseudanonymous posted:

We are living in it.

I mean that would explain why the world is so weird and garbage.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
have you guys seen his 'artwork'

actual raging

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Peanut Butter posted:

have you guys seen his 'artwork'

actual raging

lemme just pop over to his website and

oh

contemptuous sigh

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Huh, gluing cereal to a box and putting Pop in blackface, very bold vision of unpronounceable ingredients

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
They’re not even full size boxes. He just bought a variety pack of the single-serve sizes.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Is Nathan loving a huge Garfield plushie still the highlight of this thread?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Jelly posted:

Is Nathan loving a huge Garfield plushie still the highlight of this thread?

I suppose that depends on how you define the word “highlight”

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh wow he updated Ed the NathenEats page.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
That's certainly a thing that happened, I guess

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Dr. Quarex posted:

Huh, gluing cereal to a box and putting Pop in blackface, very bold vision of unpronounceable ingredients

that is SNAP you loving FOOL

more seriously though, I appreciate how clicking Learn More just takes you back to the top of the same NathenEats page instead of anywhere else. It just feels right for Nathen's brand

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

im saint germain posted:

that is SNAP you loving FOOL

more seriously though, I appreciate how clicking Learn More just takes you back to the top of the same NathenEats page instead of anywhere else. It just feels right for Nathen's brand
hahahah I even tried to figure out who it was, of course the cereal box has them in the wrong order the one time I think I figure it out

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i dont want to click on that guys website but I also get the gist it might not be something anyone would want to directly screenshot and post itt either. Maybe I'll just die not knowing. That sounds safer.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

i dont want to click on that guys website but I also get the gist it might not be something anyone would want to directly screenshot and post itt either. Maybe I'll just die not knowing. That sounds safer.

Lemme walk you through it: Picture a small cereal box, the kind you get at a hotel. Now picture someone using it as a paint by numbers to paint that exact cereal box on the front of that cereal box. Now picture that they've glued some of the cereal to the box like a gradeschooler. Can you see it, right there, in your mind's eye? You have completely experienced NathenEats.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

quote:

Jim Davis, a hero, the animator behind the beloved Garfield comic strip, played a pivotal role in Nathan's artistic journey taking the responsibility of a mega brand by giving him the encouragement and assurance he needed to pursue this creative passion in life as a crazy young rebel as Jim describes Nathen in his meeting in Muncie.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtHRZqjNC0u/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

In which Nathen confirms he's been diagnosed with bi-polar and credits Jim Davis for saving him from it, via a slideshow video that includes a broken image link that stays on screen for around 3 seconds, and ends abruptly mid-sentence.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Garfield Teats

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

DoombatINC posted:

Lemme walk you through it: Picture a small cereal box, the kind you get at a hotel. Now picture someone using it as a paint by numbers to paint that exact cereal box on the front of that cereal box. Now picture that they've glued some of the cereal to the box like a gradeschooler. Can you see it, right there, in your mind's eye? You have completely experienced NathenEats.

i can and it can't be right so i caved and looked and by jove it was right.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

biosterous posted:

nathen putting every instance of "clean" in a circle, like every instance of "house" being blue in house of leaves

#1: I get this reference
#2: Comparing one of the worst examples of humanity of all time to the best horror novel of all time triggers me.

I love you.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I gave that book to my wife for her birthday and she was convinced for a while that I was mentally I’ll

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I don't understand the cereal at all

Like the site is your usual self promoting "entrepreneur" grift (albeit a more totally bizarre version than normal because Nathen) and then he's just gluing cereal to the outside of cereal boxes in the middle of these big screeds of text

I somehow find this even stranger than the podcasts

init
Jun 20, 2021

A CRAB IRL posted:

Like the site is your usual self promoting "entrepreneur" grift (albeit a more totally bizarre version than normal because Nathen) and then he's just gluing cereal to the outside of cereal boxes in the middle of these big screeds of text

Lol he’s a cereal entrepreneur :v:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Those grandiose, carefully composed shots of stately gallery spaces... With Nathen's macaroni art photoshopped in the middle are extremely funny

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

That site... I just cant. There is at least one wrong use of punctuation or grammar in almost every quote that shows that it's just posted verbatim as Nathen wrote it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

init posted:

Lol he’s a cereal entrepreneur :v:

Boo

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

steinrokkan posted:

Those grandiose, carefully composed shots of stately gallery spaces... With Nathen's macaroni art photoshopped in the middle are extremely funny

And shopped in with zero sense of scale so they look like 12x18 works, not tiny single serving boxes. That's what slayed me.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It's funny AF that he keeps shoehorning poor Jim Davis into every loving thing he does.

Also:

Graphic design is my passion.
:psypop:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Why is he making that face

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A+ photoshoppery, my dude:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrQwerty posted:

Some questions are best left unanswered.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

MrQwerty posted:

ominous symbol.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Whimsy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
New thread title?

GarfieldEats: Nostalgia and happiness, juxtaposed with ominous symbols and dark undertones.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

A+ photoshoppery, my dude:

If he actually made corn flakes half the size of somebody’s head that would be kinda cool though

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

That site also looks like he used every possible template at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

A CRAB IRL posted:

He's going to turn out to be a serial killer or some other kind of totally insane criminal