Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

Martian posted:

One million likes for that poo poo

He's gonna get so much worse before it's over

yeah I'm skeptical thats a real number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Aren’t his likes also massively inflated because he went whining to the Twitter engineers about not getting enough engagement to satisfy his need for attention?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Aren’t his likes also massively inflated because he went whining to the Twitter engineers about not getting enough engagement to satisfy his need for attention?

the AI (bots) love elon musk!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
How could advertisers and investors pass up this kind of notoriety?
https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1667625221136818176?t=MKWTARmN--mxaPCqnUGhdg&s=19

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
reading elon's feed isn't even funny anymore, it's literally all just right-wing horseshit

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1667627403089268739

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

geez the guy from the office really had a fall from grace

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ted would LOVE elon

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/caseynewton/status/1667633652392665088?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Do it google. Set us free.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

You are literally an industrialist!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

you guys can just quit twitter you don't have to march in with the needle still dangling out of your arm and announce you're totally quitting today while visibly pushing the plunger and still mainlining

look, i'm not tweeting right now. it's that easy.

if you arent tweeting, why are you in the twitter thread?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
im tweeting right now, and it says 'elon ftw'

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he honkin

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

you guys can just quit twitter you don't have to march in with the needle still dangling out of your arm and announce you're totally quitting today while visibly pushing the plunger and still mainlining

look, i'm not tweeting right now. it's that easy.

a majority of internet posting is signal-boosting those that give you anxiety and then wondering why you’re feeling anxious. Tyler the creator was absolutely correct.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

19 o'clock posted:

a majority of internet posting is signal-boosting those that give you anxiety and then wondering why you’re feeling anxious. Tyler the creator was absolutely correct.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

The internet was custom built to foster the type of neuroticism that makes people seek out information that they find distressing.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the internet ftw

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

now that’s a must cop

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
your going to post about elon musk and twitter in this thread and you are going to like it

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Check out the replies. Glad the bot problem has been taken care of.

https://twitter.com/dyingscribe/status/1667328802488307713

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the milk machine posted:

the internet ftw

Kaczinski would've loved the Twitter Era, in the time it takes to build one mail bomb he could post 800 goatse's

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow sir what an insightful comment

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

if there's one thing teddy k would've done, it would've been pay for twitter blue

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if there's one thing teddy k would've done, it would've been pay for twitter blue

thats right

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

wow, this blew up - ted kaczynski after a hit tweet

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if only ted had played video games instead of being part of a MKultra college experiment

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

He was right you slope-browed Boer gently caress.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Just a Moron posted:

The internet was custom built to foster the type of neuroticism that makes people seek out information that they find distressing.

this is how i begin most of my cover letters.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Lol
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1667557479725645827?t=nbXvAnn7IAnecOh5koNe0A&s=19

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

actually teddy k played final fantasy vii (literally a masterpiece) and when sephiroth killed aerith he knew what had to be done

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

In a Tesla you're a statistic

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So is this him admitting FSD is bullshit? Like what kinda uppers is he on tonight cause he’s going hot wild

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

spaceblancmange posted:

wow, this blew up - ted kaczynski after a hit tweet

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
thanks thread for telling me that new beavis and butthead exists because im watching it and it’s really funny. “new beacvis and butthead eps in 2023” did not instill a lot of confidence but these are blowing my mind

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

thanks thread for telling me that new beavis and butthead exists because im watching it and it’s really funny. “new beacvis and butthead eps in 2023” did not instill a lot of confidence but these are blowing my mind

take a bow

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

So Unabomber that's the wrestler right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lmao you don’t have to praise anarch-primitivism.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ZoeSchiffer/status/1667632693390217216

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I don't think playing chicken with Google is going to go the way Musk thinks it will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lmao you don’t have to praise anarch-primitivism.

But this is the anrcho-primitivist thread