Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Are people stoked for a new State of Decay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majik Ninja
Jan 16, 2004
Rune factory 4 is fun

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Finally got around to the Lies Of P Demo. Game is pretty sick. It sucked me in just like Bloodborne did back in 2015. Still have to figure out the Parade Master's second form, though...

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

veni veni veni posted:

Is state of decay 3 even still coming out?

Another Microsoft acquisition success story:
https://kotaku.com/state-of-decay-3-xbox-series-x-s-sexism-microsoft-undea-1848728682

Although I'd hardly blame MS for this one.

Beastie posted:

Are people stoked for a new State of Decay?

Not for the inital release, but I am excited for when they'll have a big update 2 years later that makes it a far better game!

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

FlamingLiberal posted:

I would also like a Fallout game that isn't whatever 76 was trying to be, but I'm sure I will be collecting Social Security by the time they get around to that

I hope they never make another fallout game tbh. Bethesda doesn't just GET FALLOUT MANG, NV MADE ME A FULL FLEDGED POLITICAL ACTOR

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Today I would like to see a Hi-Fi Rush DLC announcement and a release date for Hellblade 2, please and thanks.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I let game pass subscription expire today so i could take a xbox break and catch up on my unfinished Switch games, but now i realize there’s prob gonna be a few “and they’re out on game pass TODAY!” surprise announcements during the showcase

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah I resubbed a week ago for that specific reason. There's almost certainly going to be at least one.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Remember when metroid prime 4 was announced like 5 years ago and it's still not out.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

At this rate Metroid Prime 4 Remake will come out before the actual game!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My one big hopeium thought is that maybe we see the IOI Bond game. It should be ready to show something of, IOI doesn't really have any other big place to show it, and IOI and Microsoft are already kinda buddy buddy since HITMAN is on Game Pass.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ineffiable posted:

Remember when metroid prime 4 was announced like 5 years ago and it's still not out.

Don't worry, they've retooled it to be an open world game

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

My one big hopeium thought is that maybe we see the IOI Bond game. It should be ready to show something of, IOI doesn't really have any other big place to show it, and IOI and Microsoft are already kinda buddy buddy since HITMAN is on Game Pass.

this is big time hopeium

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Ineffiable posted:

Hah you know what, it's worse than that.

Metroid prime 4 was announced six years ago when e3 was still a thing.

The only information we ever got was the 2019 announcement they were reworking it Retro Studios.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't see myself getting excited about anything else. Fable alright cool whatever, State of Decay? Hellblade? Snoozefest.

Maybe if we get a peek at whatever iD is working on I guess.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Cobra Triangle 2: Boats, Motherfucker

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ID are the only good acquisition MS made. Their other studios are dirt.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Think we'll hear anything from Kojima? I'm really intrigued by his latest project because everyone else turned it down because it was so crazy.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I feel like he's fully on the DS2 marketing bandwagon and we won't hear much from him otherwise until that's out (5 years from now)

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Kevyn posted:

You joke but if someone announced a Jackal 2 I would have it pre-ordered in a heartbeat.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kevyn posted:

I'd absolutely be all over this.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Peggle 3

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I regret to inform you I can no longer attend the theater event today due to a kids birthday party. There will be no trip report.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Professor Beetus posted:

You joke but if someone announced a Jackal 2 I would have it pre-ordered in a heartbeat.

I would buy a U.N. Squadron 2 even faster.

C'mon, Capcom. Please remember U.N. Squadron/Area 88 exists. I'd even lose my poo poo with a re-release or remaster at this point.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Charles Martel posted:

I would buy a U.N. Squadron 2 even faster.

C'mon, Capcom. Please remember U.N. Squadron/Area 88 exists. I'd even lose my poo poo with a re-release or remaster at this point.

I feel so seen right now.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Aaaand here we go with the Showcase.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
the xbox is here!

Oh, richard ayoade, for... fable?

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

We got Ayoade baby

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Always in for Fable.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Compulsion are the We Happy Few people

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Comrade Fakename posted:

:greenangel:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Comrade Fakename posted:

Epic fail detected

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wee Crappy Poo

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Did Ubisoft not get the memo about cg trailers

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
loving CGI trailers all over today I guess.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Nice CG trailers XBox :mmmsmug:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

not watching cgi trailers. dumbass marketing people thinking their sad song wankfest is a good advertisement for a game. gently caress off.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Xbox has no Gameplay videos.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That presenter be like 👌 eyy, Xbox is molto bene 👌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

I’d like to see id’s next thing and also a Gears collection on PC.

Other than that, huh, let’s see what you got I guess!