Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I assume you are referring to the Hong Kong Danger Duo?

well i dunno if they're any good at making a robot sweep up it's own oil but these two did this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoM9RzzaB4Y
and the robot arm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4Bpr2BgnE
also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
arty farty

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'd like to see ai try replicate them!!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Plus 84% humidity and it hasn’t even rained yet! :v:

TIP posted:

what angle is your penis at now?

:dadjoke:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey guys I’m doing cheap quick drawings please if you have twitter retweet this love you thanks

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1668257182129745926?s=61

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Went in to work bright and early... to find our garage/workshop is closed off until thursday. Welp. Guess I'm free to watch trumpstuff tomorrow

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

hey guys I’m doing cheap quick drawings please if you have twitter retweet this love you thanks

I do not have a twitter anymore, but would love a drawing idk what yet though

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Sid Vicious posted:

i have retweeted you sid because you are the best at art :hmmyes:

when i got back to my car after going to the supermarket apparently it was 98 freedom degrees then it rained so hard all the roads flooded in under 5 minutes. i love you british summertime :kingsley:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

TIP posted:

what angle is your penis at now?

is fartknocker's penis a divining rod?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

is fartknocker's penis a divining rod?

:awesome:

EDIT: Alternatively:

Also also: lol rod

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 12, 2023

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
happy minimal monday, that I am too busy for :(

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Cool my electrical system in my kitchen is hosed. I changed the outlet behind the fridge, which didn't work, and then 2 other gfcis stopped working.

Waiting on a call from the electrician now.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

i went to a local wrestling show instead

before we even showed up someone had barfed on the ring and another man poo poo himself

another person poo poo in the bathroom on the floor too?

what a night

Sounds like you got a real specific wrestling norovirus making the rounds.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1668288170939539456?s=61

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Love it

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

this cat has a smug aura

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

That cat just destroyed something and is very content with itself.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:lmao: the absolute balls on this little guy, he is my hero :3:

https://i.imgur.com/YXI83hS.mp4

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

:lmao: the absolute balls on this little guy, he is my hero :3:

https://i.imgur.com/YXI83hS.mp4

This is definitely personal.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Groundhog ain't nothing to gently caress with

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

doing these dr katz style portraits anyone wanna see anyone, I won’t say no to 5 dollars but also I just want suggestions

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

doing these dr katz style portraits anyone wanna see anyone, I won’t say no to 5 dollars but also I just want suggestions

x files or quantum leap

OR BOTH

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

x files or quantum leap

OR BOTH

OR THE GOLDEN GIRLS

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I got the goddamn hogweed on me and now I've got a couple nickel sized patches of blisters on my face, and one between my left index and middle fingers.
poo poo stings

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I got the goddamn hogweed on me and now I've got a couple nickel sized patches of blisters on my face, and one between my left index and middle fingers.
poo poo stings

Mighty Hogweed is avenged!
Human bodies soon will know our anger

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

gordon ramsay

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

and nicolas cage

e: go wild with the hairstyle, he does

Revins fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jun 13, 2023

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
dumbledore got his name from that hogwarts weed that poo poo will gently caress you up

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I’m going to Portland in a few months and I got invited to stay a weekend in a rented house with I don’t remember how many bedrooms but it’s more than I can count on one hand but it’s gonna be *the* party house while I’m there and id love to partake but ill have my 11 y/o with me and I think I gotta be responsible and stay at a hotel

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

dumbledore sounds like a name for a fuckup

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

dumbledore sounds like a name for a fuckup

More like dumblebore amirite?

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
My promotion with the county went into effect today but I’m still doing the same poo poo I’ve done for like 14 months lol. I’m getting paid more at least. But I guess the department im being transferred to isn’t ready to train me yet? Maybe sometime in July is what I last heard. Im ready to get the gently caress outta here man. Ppl are negative and it’s been worse since I got the promotion and it’s not as confidential as it used to be.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
Government poo poo is cool sometimes but sometimes it’s not. Dumbledore gets it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hello it's me, wise wizard anus mumblecore

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

My promotion with the county went into effect today but I’m still doing the same poo poo I’ve done for like 14 months lol. I’m getting paid more at least. But I guess the department im being transferred to isn’t ready to train me yet? Maybe sometime in July is what I last heard. Im ready to get the gently caress outta here man. Ppl are negative and it’s been worse since I got the promotion and it’s not as confidential as it used to be.

that's annoying man, but oddly common

when I worked at a cash vault they had literally just switched how they did everything, so no one knew how to train me or how to do anything lol

I spent the first two months of that job "shadowing" someone while they worked

shadowing consisted of them doing work while I slept in a chair and they would alert me if a manager was coming so I could look like I was paying attention

then they gave me a promotion before I ever learned how to do anything

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
My daughter is 11 but I still read to her every night; it’s like our thing. Anyway I heard Stephen King’s Fairy Tale isn’t appropriate but we’re already like 100 pages deep and I’ve only had to change some swears to less egregious ones. We just finished the golden compass trilogy and I mean it was pretty obvious in the third book Lyra and Will were banging. I’m pretty good about thinking on my feet if I gotta tho. She’s with me 4-5 nights a week. Reading has always been our thing. And reading above her age group specifically cause I mean otherwise she wouldn’t need me. Hell I used to read to her when she was still in her mom’s stomach. The 2-3 nights a week she’s at her mom’s she FaceTimes me before bed so we can chat. My heart explodes every time. Being a dad rules dude

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

TIP posted:

that's annoying man, but oddly common

when I worked at a cash vault they had literally just switched how they did everything, so no one knew how to train me or how to do anything lol

I spent the first two months of that job "shadowing" someone while they worked

shadowing consisted of them doing work while I slept in a chair and they would alert me if a manager was coming so I could look like I was paying attention

then they gave me a promotion before I ever learned how to do anything

That’s awesome.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

its_my_birthday posted:

My daughter is 11 but I still read to her every night; it’s like our thing. Anyway I heard Stephen King’s Fairy Tale isn’t appropriate but we’re already like 100 pages deep and I’ve only had to change some swears to less egregious ones. We just finished the golden compass trilogy and I mean it was pretty obvious in the third book Lyra and Will were banging. I’m pretty good about thinking on my feet if I gotta tho. She’s with me 4-5 nights a week. Reading has always been our thing. And reading above her age group specifically cause I mean otherwise she wouldn’t need me. Hell I used to read to her when she was still in her mom’s stomach. The 2-3 nights a week she’s at her mom’s she FaceTimes me before bed so we can chat. My heart explodes every time. Being a dad rules dude

All of this is very awesome :3:

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

DorkusMalorkus posted:

All of this is very awesome :3:

Thanks it’s cool but have you ever wondered why sunglasses companies don’t get pilots to endorse them like pilots probably need sunglasses more than anyone else right so official sunglasses of pilots seems like a no-brainer move imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1668431395629195265?s=61