Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Rick posted:

Lin-only-fans are by far the most insane fanbase that I have experienced in the league.

I own a Jeremy Lin harvard jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

ChickenMedium posted:

Hey, look. The Taiwanese league just doesn't pay that much, okay?!

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Traxis posted:

I wonder how many Steph Curry stan accounts monkeu runs

You're not thinking big enough. Where do you think he gets the money from? He's also in charge of all those unhinged SF media sites that grossly overvalue what the Warriors can get in trades every single off season and deadline.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
If you aren’t sure how a deranged internet person has their money, safest just go with “early bitcoin adopter who cashed out at the right time”. AKA the Jeffrey Method

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1667972857626865668?s=19

I'm choosing to believe Castro invented the Euro Step

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Bullshit that one guy “invented” the Euro step. It was an inevitable development because of the contradictions inherent in advanced basketball leagues.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I was surprised when I heard that the 'eurostep' was this new thing because my brother was doing it in our church league twenty years ago.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I do think the Jeremy Lin saga had potential if he didn't have an absurdly bad injury right before the playoffs. He was a legit good player that got killed by injuries.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Chairchucker posted:

I was surprised when I heard that the 'eurostep' was this new thing because my brother was doing it in our church league twenty years ago.

20 years ago was 2003 and Ginobili* was already like 25

*I know he both didn't invent the Eurostep and wasn't. in fact, European but the dude perfected it in my eyes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If Denver doesn't win tomorrow (I haven't gone to bed yet, it's still yesterday) I'm going to be extremely annoyed at them since I did all the prep work for my post-finals show since I won't have time to do it Monday. I'll be doubly annoyed if they lose this series since it means I'm going to have to go redo it all for Miami. I know what it's like to be a real reporter I guess.

fuckplaneoq
May 27, 2004

from the rough we get par
Soiled Meat

Rick posted:

it's still yesterday

The finals are messing with my sleep enough without the NBA app listing game 5 on Monday at 01:30. I didn't realise it said Tuesday underneath until 01:45 this morning. This poo poo is how euphroniuses happen probably

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Rick posted:

(I haven't gone to bed yet, it's still yesterday)

I've tried explaining how time works to people but they usually look at me like I'm the weird one.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/Anthony_Chiang/status/1667980374713188357

new baby vibes, heat winning big tonight folks

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Good job draining one k

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Love already looked good in game 4. Now he's going to be superpowered, concussion level klove

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
If Love doesn't single-handedly carry his team to a win tonight, he does not love his new child. I don't make the rules.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
If you can't win a game for the grand-nephew of a beach boy, you can't win anything.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

He de-acclimated for a literal baby and only got back to elevation yesterday? I'm sorry, but that's a loser mentality.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The great ones tell their newborns, “not today”

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Kevin Love full court passing that baby right back up in there

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
who needs reddit comments when i have posts like these ❤️

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

kingcobweb posted:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tyler Herro... is BACK

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

Tyler Herro... is BACK

RIP Miami

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

Tyler Herro... is BACK

Questionably so

https://twitter.com/joevardon/status/1668303681844916224?s=20

would expect maybe 12-15 minutes if he plays

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
I’m torn between this being a good or bad idea. Since Tyler mostly sucks I’ll say bad idea, but at this point if he’s available why not give it a shot I guess

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
give that baby a 10-day, what do you have to lose?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Heat could use a guy who can find some offense. I don't think this will help much but Herro is the kind of guy they need.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Maybe the Heat will play better if they don't have to suffer the psychic damage of seeing someone in Kevin Federline cosplay at the end of the bench

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I disagree. Give Herros minutes to the baby. Easy double double.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Not surprising and I think he most likely stays

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1668332104374165504

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
VanVleet is such a cool name

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Go Rockford ballers!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lockback posted:

I also think if he wants out he'd be open to a s+t since it's more lucrative and I don't think there's bad blood

I mean poo poo, Bosh did it

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Lockback posted:

Do you think so? I think it would be a bit weird to keep the band together for a 41-41 play-in team. A S&T for VanVleet seems like a natural starting point for the Raptors pivoting away from... whatever last year was.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

kingcobweb posted:

“not today” is just parenting.txt

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

If the Heat want to win this one, they're going to need a big game from Jimmy Butler and Bam Abedayo. But Nikola Jokic and the Nuggets have a championship on their mind!

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I also think if he wants out he'd be open to a s+t since it's more lucrative and I don't think there's bad blood

I mean poo poo, Bosh did it

it's gonna be a s&t to the sixers once harden chooses houston and we'll run with a fvv/maxey backcourt everything is fine and good :negative:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
NBA champion Jeff Green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
it's all I want tbh