Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Bip Roberts posted:

Do you have a link to it? It really looked like a bad pass that worked live and that Gordon just won a 33% ball but I assume on replay there's a clear window that it was slipped in.

i dont have a link to it because i watch the games instead of merely posting about them on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Bip Roberts posted:

Do you have a link to it? It really looked like a bad pass that worked live and that Gordon just won a 33% ball but I assume on replay there's a clear window that it was slipped in.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtSxoP-gN5u/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Oh that a different play than the one I was thinking about. I was thinking about Jokic giving the ball a little soft push pass to Gordon in a pack of three defenders and it's unclear how the ball makes it there and then Gordon just one dribbles and dunks.

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Bip Roberts posted:

Oh that a different play than the one I was thinking about. I was thinking about Jokic giving the ball a little soft push pass to Gordon in a pack of three defenders and it's unclear how the ball makes it there and then Gordon just one dribbles and dunks.

Oh probably this one then

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtSs_IDAIpn/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I don’t know how Gordon knows that they’re passes. There’s no eye contact or anything, just telepathy

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

toggle posted:

I don’t know how Gordon knows that they’re passes. There’s no eye contact or anything, just telepathy

Each Nuggets player has been beaned so many times in practice that every single player on the floor and the bench is in a perpetual state of anticipating a pass from Jokic.

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
I used to play pickup with a guy who played point guard at a D1 school before getting old and putting on 100 lbs. You basically just always have to expect to get the ball, no matter how improbable the angle or the defensive coverage. It was fun, but mentally exhausting at times.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Skrill.exe posted:

Each Nuggets player has been beaned so many times in practice that every single player on the floor and the bench is in a perpetual state of anticipating a pass from Jokic.

IIRC, Iman Shumpert had an interview about practicing with the Cavs and everyone got beamed by Lebron passes all the time.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

DMCrimson posted:

IIRC, Iman Shumpert had an interview about practicing with the Cavs and everyone got beamed by Lebron passes all the time.

and bowls of soup from jr smith

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

DMCrimson posted:

Lebron accidentally scrambling peoples brains unintentionally loving up his team

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

verbal enema posted:

Lebron accidentally scrambling peoples brains unintentionally loving up his team

MJ didn't give all his teammates CTE

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

pyrotek posted:

MJ didn't give all his teammates CTE

Not for lack of effort, he just didn't have that dog in him to do anyone besides Kerr

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nikola jokic

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the miami heat. they're gonna bring this back home for a game 6

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Let's go the Heat imo

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Time for this series to be over, gently caress da Heat

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i am a moron posted:

Time for this series to be over, gently caress da Heat

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm giving you an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for that post

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

I am ready to be sad but not looking forward to it.

Let's go heat

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it is time

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Dilber posted:

I am ready to be sad but not looking forward to it.

Let's go heat

:same:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I am excited for this game of NBA basketball.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Stop the count! Return to Miami!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
let's go my bam adebayo agenda

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Settle down Nugs

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ewww this start

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Well now I don’t want the nugs to score so they keep standing

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
wow by my count Miami is on pace to win 300 to 0

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Bam knocking the ball out of Jimmy's hands on that orebound stunk

Glad to see refs are in the tank for Miami though but Jesus loving Christ bam

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
thank you kcp

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Ty KCP

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the heat packed their juice boxes tonight

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
denver expecting the heat to just give up

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

no bam! too much juice!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol bam

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I don’t think this start is what Coach Malone had in his mind when he told them to “take it” in the pregame pep talk

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

That's on the Heat for wearing those warm ups.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

let's go my bam adebayo agenda

NOOOO MY BAM ADEBAYO AGENDA

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Intruder posted:

denver expecting the heat to just give up

I mean , did you see that pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008