Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Jesus what a disgusting game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
at least they didn't call a T on Murray there

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
grotesque

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
The downside of decades of increasing allowable contact is these foul calls feel so capricious.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
gently caress these refs. Christ

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
all ball lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I see you baseline ref, I see you

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
refs are playing the spread

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

This feels rigged to me

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this is really bad

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Maybe the reason this is unwatchable because the team that can't score is also allowed to do whatever they want on defence

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
refs trying to make up the FT disparity in one game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I mean it’s still 4 points

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
That looked like incidental contact after getting ball.

Woo this game is rough.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Be careful what you wish for, I was thinking "I want denver to win the series but I'll be sad if the finals end today...how about six games?" and now it's just gonna mean bad basketball and terrible refs

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

runaway pancake posted:

refs are playing the spread

Fr tho wtf

Challenge something Malone

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

This feels rigged to me

lol

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Starting to enjoy this twisted energy.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Refs reeeeally want a Game 6

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Refs reeeeally want a Game 6

that's very just of them frankly and i respect it

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

i am a moron posted:

Fr tho wtf

Challenge something Malone

nah you're not gonna challenge something like that

even if you challenge the murray call it's still heat ball

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
This game is pure rear end

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Refs responding to the crowd's displeasure by being ticky tack on the other end is not the direction I wanted this to go in

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

blaming the refs for one Jimothy Butler

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

tough finish by martin, braun got vertical there

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
How much is pat Riley paying mpj and this cabal of nba refs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jokic back in so this will start swinging the other way

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
David guthrie: let's just say the physical play and my inconsistent whistle moved me... TO A BIGGER HOUSE

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat caleb hitting em with the double spinaroonie out there

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Not able to watch the game. Looking at the box score - what are these foul numbers. Denver might foul out before halftime

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Highsmith minutes, Spo pulling it all out

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Marklar posted:

Not able to watch the game. Looking at the box score - what are these foul numbers. Denver might foul out before halftime

the nuggets have decided to start tackling players who are shooting too much

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Murray lost on D

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Marklar posted:

David Guthrie is making his presence known

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Marklar posted:

It’s bad, OP

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Ugly denver

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Marklar posted:

well the truth is for the most part denver is fouling a lot on attempts at the rim. I mean it got worse because jokic and gordon were out so there was no rim protection.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
lol duncan

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

de curry GOAT posted:

Murray lost on D

that's every game not a one off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Marklar posted:

It’s even more wild when you realize they didn’t call poo poo for like the first 7 minutes