Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

jackofarcades posted:

well the truth is for the most part denver is fouling a lot on attempts at the rim. I mean it got worse because jokic and gordon were out so there was no rim protection.

The truth is if the game was being called evenly Miami would be getting lit up for the way they play defense and you’d have to subtract that four shooting fouls on Denver they got when people are going straight up in the air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Marklar posted:

Not able to watch the game. Looking at the box score - what are these foul numbers. Denver might foul out before halftime

Bah gawd that’s Joey Crawford’s music!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Nobody is designing a shoe in VR get out Zuckerberg

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

It’s even more wild when you realize they didn’t call poo poo for like the first 7 minutes

been a weird pattern where whatever happens in q1, the refs swing so hard in the other direction in q2 that it might snap your neck. both teams should be furious because none of this poo poo makes any sense

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

i need duncan robinson to become a better player so we get more bam-duncan moments

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Miami's D has been great tonight.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lowry is a troll

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

stuker posted:

i need duncan robinson to become a better player so we get more bam-duncan moments

*duncan runs past the shooter into the 1st row* think youre outta luck here friend

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Bah gawd that’s J**y C******d’s music!

Language please

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Lowry trying to cheat his way into getting less Joker minutes in this basketball game is purely anti basketball and anti joy

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Lowry trying to cheat his way into getting less Joker minutes in this basketball game is purely anti basketball and anti joy

I mean that's always been Kyle Lowry's thing

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lowry ting

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's like, "drat Miami got the scoring burst they've been waiting for for a few games now...they could steal this one..." and then you remember the Nuggets generally get those scoring bursts multiple times a game

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Heat are slamming bods with Jokic. Refs seen into it.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I'm rooting so hard against the Heat but Lowry's antics are hilarious and I love seeing him in big games. Even as a diminished player

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmao Lowry made that

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lowry's mission is to get Jokic to pull the same move on him he did on Markieff Morris, and once he succeeds he will explode into a million pieces and ascend into Basketball Pest Heaven

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Lowry hit that 3 so now the refs will give him a bullshit grift call

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gd it lowry!!!

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

big boi posted:

I'm rooting so hard against the Heat but Lowry's antics are hilarious and I love seeing him in big games. Even as a diminished player

Right after you post this he starts carrying the Heat

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
unleash the jokic bros

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
cook Murray cook

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Refs working hard tonight

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

maybe Braun will stop going under screens

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

big boi posted:

I meant ONLY as a diminished player. gently caress this

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lockback posted:

Right after you post this he starts carrying the Heat

I know!!!

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

I would like this crew for the rest of the games if this series is extended.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
god drat denver is so sloppy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
denver is never going to make a 3 again

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Miami gotta be up by 20 before I'll believe they'll win though

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gets the putback while surrounded by four guys lol

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Braun with the scrappiness

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Lol strus

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jokic is insane at this hoopin thing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol jokic trying and failing to dribble behind the back, he's just like me he's just like me fr

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

In just tuning in, where’s Gordon and I don’t think MPJ going into the game won’t be much better than what they have on the court now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

In just tuning in, where’s Gordon and I don’t think MPJ going into the game won’t be much better than what they have on the court now.

gordon has 3 fouls

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Shouldnt jimmy Butler be able to do something without Aaron Gordon on the court

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Aye Doc posted:

gordon has 3 fouls

Real fouls or questionable calls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Denver has missed so many wide open 3s.