Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
this game sucks. I hate watching it and I’ve been waiting my whole life to see a Nuggets close out Finals game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Everyone acted like Jimmy Butler was lying when he said he didn't care about making the Hall of Fame but I dunno, he let himself be clamped by Christian Braun in an elimination game

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

de curry GOAT posted:

Well Duncan it’s time

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this is such a weird game, jokic hasnt even put his hands up at the rim a single time in the 2nd half and also he just keeps deforming his playdough body around his defender till he puts a baby hook up and it goes in

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Kyle Lowry has two hall of fame careers. One as a point guard and one as a flopper.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Bard Maddox posted:

this game sucks. I hate watching it and I’ve been waiting my whole life to see a Nuggets close out Finals game

lol i cannot imagine giving a poo poo how good the game is if my team is in the finals. i would root for a 25-0 final score and everybody else in the world turns it off

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jackofarcades posted:

Kyle Lowry has two hall of fame careers. One as a point guard and one as a flopper.

he is not even close to a hofer

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Bam has not looked better than Zeller in covering Jokic

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Ghost Dog posted:

lol i cannot imagine giving a poo poo how good the game is if my team is in the finals. i would root for a 25-0 final score and everybody else in the world turns it off

Seriously

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Really low effort plaque from Adam Silver

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
The horrid FT shooting is just baffling

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol how are they missing so many FTs?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
For all the bad reffing of the first half this second half has been letting them play.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

it’s mostly the Kyle Lowry hitting 3s thing

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Jimmy going out sad

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jimmy noBuckets

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Lockback posted:

The horrid FT shooting is just baffling

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Rick posted:

For all the bad reffing of the first half this second half has been letting them play.

Yeah it’s still been ugly but more watchable

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im not shocked the heat are this tired i dont get why the nuggets look like they are covered in comically big spider webs

Bard Maddox posted:

it’s mostly the Kyle Lowry hitting 3s thing

ah well yeah he should be removed from the collective human memory as the worst baller of all time

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
This game kinda owns now

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What a time by Miami to miss those close range shots

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This game is such a clusterfuck

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

god drat that block

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Denver’s defense has been insanely good. The heat are getting absolutely nothing

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lmao

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
PLEASE GOD, they've been waiting for 47 years, PLEASE

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

hahahahahaha gently caress you Kyle Lowry

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Have to call a TO after that back breaking midrange J

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

What a game

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

What the gently caress is happening

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

awful

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
go home Lowry

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I can't believe that stretch of basketball was played in a Finals game

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lolol that lady's peach sequin pants

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lmao, that block

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Adebayo is mugging Jokic on every single play both sides of the ball. Jokic is retaliating and still no whistles.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all raptors except chris bosh should be damnatio memoriae 'd and replaced with a picture of wizards paul pierce

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Love Lowry but Aaron Gordon just won whatever beef they had with that block

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
two bad teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Heat score 6 points in the second half of a fourth quarter challenge.