Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Two minutes of just pure projection. What a miserable little wart that thing is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Dwesa posted:

According to WSJ, US intends to provide UA with depleted uranium tank shells (like UK did in the past)

https://twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1668556174919073792

obligatory
https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1668556602926940160

Ukrainians are using microwave radiation to heat rations for their civilian populace. Those with suspected broken bones are subjected to highly lethal x-ray radiation.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Just randomly think of this, was blowing up Dugin's daughter Ukraine's dumbest plot to drag NATO into war?

Why didn't they blow up Putin's daughter or lover or something?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1668563526548353024?s=20

https://twitter.com/olliecarroll/status/1668472037319294978?s=20

Putin is a massive piece of poo poo

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

stephenthinkpad posted:

Just randomly think of this, was blowing up Dugin's daughter Ukraine's dumbest plot to drag NATO into war?

This is the best you got?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

stephenthinkpad posted:

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

stephenthinkpad posted:

What do you mean here?

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
makes u think(pad)

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

stephenthinkpad posted:

gently caress off

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

stephenthinkpad posted:

Big if true

Hey guys just randomly had a thought but what if Euro Maidan was a secret decades-long NATO plot to get Putin to poo poo his pants? Likely?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Well, if you are the one who came up with this dumbest plot, that says something about you.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Well I am not going to delete my last post since it was quoted. I wasn't going to post that in this thread I apologize. I am not interested in starting internet war. Too old for this poo poo.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Whoops, meant to post it in the thread where everyone would sensibly chuckle instead of clowning on me, my bad.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

stephenthinkpad posted:

Well I am not going to delete my last post since it was quoted. I wasn't going to post that in this thread I apologize. I am not interested in starting internet war. Too old for this poo poo.

Bye

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I dont get, how and why exactly should NATO care about Dugin or his daughter exploding? Is this what lead poisoning/hard covid does to a mind?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

What do people think NATO even is lol

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

fatherboxx posted:

I dont get, how and why exactly should NATO care about Dugin or his daughter exploding? Is this what lead poisoning/hard covid does to a mind?

Alternate realities are like that. :shrug:

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Tiny Timbs posted:

They're the armed forces of the UN and they're controlled by the World Economic Forum. In the following essay I will explain the

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Tiny Timbs posted:

Satan, but for ostensibly left-presenting folks online.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
At the risk of posting about posters can I ask what's the deal with the Ukraine war exploding Willo's nutsack?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Mistle posted:

IIRC the previous thread had the ruling of "if it's not some coded tankie hate speech or something equally egregious, it can stand" because the :decorum: sanctity of redtext avs must be preserved :decorum:

It's one thing to take a dick off a BwBD, quite another to give someone sonnenrads or wolfsangels.

I'll still blank avs on request, tho.

Arc Hammer posted:

At the risk of posting about posters can I ask what's the deal with the Ukraine war exploding Willo's nutsack?

Iirc it's a running joke about a poster who simply cannot stop fretting about nukes and posting about it.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

stephenthinkpad posted:

I wasn't going to post it but I'll post it anyway. What are you, 12?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

stephenthinkpad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsZTFSfXaw

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Oh, that HAS to be intentional. Garbage government led by an equally garbage leader, and the sooner all the Defenestration of Moscow happens the better.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1668463961501577217

Lmao what on earth...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/region776/status/1668288030141198336?s=20

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

stephenthinkpad posted:

bye bye, tankie

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

KazigluBey posted:

Satan, but for ostensibly left-presenting folks online.

Is NATO the Tankie version of FEMA death camps/ UN TROOPS that right wingers constantly used to go on about?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's so full of poo poo his bowels are jello

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Why are these monsters always incapable of standing normally? They all look like they've sh.. well I guess I answered my own question.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

They both look like they should be busy getting day drunk on cheap vodka outside a convenience store on the outskirts of Moscow.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Karma Comedian posted:

I'll still blank avs on request, tho.

Iirc it's a running joke about a poster who simply cannot stop fretting about nukes and posting about it.

I never had an av until I recieved this one, and when I got it it just turned out to be the badge for the frigate Ukraine scuttled in March 2022 to prevent it from falling into Russian hands.

So I'm cool with it all things considered

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

forest spirit posted:

I never had an av until I recieved this one, and when I got it it just turned out to be the badge for the frigate Ukraine scuttled in March 2022 to prevent it from falling into Russian hands.

So I'm cool with it all things considered

What a weird-rear end thing to gloat about. Cool av, though

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

It would appear that they were right :911:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's with Moskva now lmao

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Arc Hammer posted:

Willo567 is a poster who will drop into the thread once in a while having heard/read something alarming on the news and proceeds to do the posting equivalent of a tiny dog trembling, barking and pissing, but instead of going "arfarfarf!" it's "Are we gonna get nuked now??"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Willo567 is a poster who will drop into the thread once in a while having heard/read something alarming on the news and proceeds to do the posting equivalent of a tiny dog trembling, barking and pissing, but instead of going "arfarfarf!" it's "Are we gonna get nuked now??"

Next door neighbour has two small dogs (some sort of chihuahua/pomeranian thingies) and i'm now laughing my head off. :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

coming soon: Cyber Zhirinovsky

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1668608045545390080

https://twitter.com/rianru/status/1668602885549031425