Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mawarannahr posted:

bleach is already biodegradable

people, this is why you need to workshop your comedy routines before you try them out on prime time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just because bleach is biodegradable you think there aren't plenty of products marketed as biodegradable bleach alternatives?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
As I have mentioned before, chlorine bleach releases dioxin, furans and other organochlorines into the air, can cause sore throats, coughs, wheezing, shortness of breath, fluid in the lungs and studies have shown a relationship between dioxin exposure and cancer, birth defects, and developmental/reproductive disorders.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

500 good dogs posted:

As I have mentioned before, chlorine bleach releases dioxin, furans and other organochlorines into the air, can cause sore throats, coughs, wheezing, shortness of breath, fluid in the lungs and studies have shown a relationship between dioxin exposure and cancer, birth defects, and developmental/reproductive disorders.

dioxin happens when it is biodegrading, herr doktor

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 74 days!
a chart describing how someone gets whiter as they get fatter

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
guy who thinks bussing is bad because burning all those fossil fuels is causing climate change

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
man with an encyclopedic knowledge of what every lib hollywood celebrity tweeted during the 2016 & 2020 dem primaries

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MAGA vegan who only eats American soy.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
antiracist dennis miller babe. im like if bell hooks met john brown cha cha

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Antifa guy that defected to be a fa guy during a protest

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
guy getting a green card just to vote for trump

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Antifa guy that defected to be a fa guy during a protest

guy with an eating disorder who shows up to Antifa protest, is immediately disappointed

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Guy who washes his butt then his face

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
TERF (british) who thinks dentistry is a male attempt to control the female body and that real women's mouths don't get cavities

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Mr Hootington posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

i can't believe you'd out me like this

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Guy who moves to Iran for the margaritas

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Person who thinks Krystal is better than White Castle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a marxist case for the lost city of atlantis

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pro-life anti-natalist

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ancient aliens but its about aliens teaching white people how to build things

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Guy absolutely convinced an anonymous Twitter account with like 200 followers is the antichrist

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

a marxist case for the lost city of atlantis

Atlantis was a Marxist utopia that got Jakarta Methoded by time-travelling anticommunists

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Atlantis was a Marxist utopia that got Jakarta Methoded by time-travelling anticommunists

:hai:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
fascist posadist

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
guy who corners people at parties to overexplain 9/11 truther poo poo to them, but only aggressively explains the official government story

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Leftist who thinks policing isn't a problem, but the inequality of its application.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

world trade center tower seven fell normally, like a normal building

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Guy who thinks the twin tower planes were holograms but the pentagon plane was real

Weka
May 5, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ancient aliens but its about aliens teaching white people how to build things

Alien comes down with blueprints for beautiful pyramid, white fellow builds crude mud hut. Many such cases!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Guy who is big into and afraid of climate change, but thinks American capitalism and the usa are perfect

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

still posting gritty memes and calling people binch into 2025

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Person whose only cultural consumption is anime and nintendo games, but have strong opinions about tankies

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Mr Hootington posted:

Guy who is big into and afraid of climate change, but thinks American capitalism and the usa are perfect

So a liberal.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Leftist who thinks policing isn't a problem, but the inequality of its application.

yeah! cops shouldnt even be doing traffic enforcement (we need more speed cameras and red light cameras instead)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
shithead house member whose favorite band is rage against the machine because they are a narcissist and the music is about them

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 22:40 on Jun 14, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
anarchist cop

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
ML who thinks it's crucial to not exclude small bean working class predator drone operators from the movement. named Sean McCarthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy running for the house of representatives as a peronist