Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

deep dish peat moss posted:

a camel that's the same forward or backward

A camel with an infinite number of humps and it constitutes the entire world of it's mounted denizens who are born, live and die between each hump and when they want to vist someone they shuffle up and down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

getting an old person wet and they expand to a monstrous size

2Fast2Nutricious

making a sandwich but i keep adding more layers to make it "perfect"

Prurient Squid

I was thinking what else can we do with Rolf the Dog? So I thought it could be a rail shooter. But it's Rolf on a pino. I'm not sure what he's shooting?

Does anyone else see what I'm talking about. It's a visual thing.

e:

I think the way to make this work is that you're Rowlf's bodyguard and the obstacles are trying to obstruct him or it's like crazy fangirls or something.

calhoun

I am the scary clown with the tearaway face
here is how you can have 1 and 2 of something. you need 1 thing to know you have a second. it doesn't realky count: you need it to know you have 2. once you have 3 of something, then you have 3. if there is only 1 of something, you don't know it.

Karate Bastard

Ghost Busters 2, starring Mike Tyson.

E: BAM! WHAP!

like in 60s batman.

Prurient Squid

Mike Tyson vs M. Bison.

Karate Bastard

An honest as God's truth reincarnation of Groucho Marx trying to lead a normal life in todays society, where neither police nor airport security will accept that that's just his face, and refuse to accept that only the glasses can come off

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Jun 16, 2023

Karate Bastard

Lmao I just remembered Jason Bored

Prurient Squid posted:

A specially trained secret agent, the product of a covert government black project, has aquired such ability to take the initiative in any situation that they lose any interest whatsoever in being a secret agent and don't even bother going rogue.

The Bored Identity (not to be confused with James Bored).

Karate Bastard posted:

Are you wearing the exact same disguise now for the fifth time?! Come on nobody is going to fall for that, you got to be more creative

Bored, in Groucho glasses: no.

Karate Bastard

Genders for bible thumpers. What are your proverbs?

Prurient Squid

Hitting rock bottom. Literally!

The Voice of Labor

arnold lin

don't do it again

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prurient Squid posted:

Hitting rock bottom. Literally!

Ironically as your fortunes have elsewise improved to the best they've ever been.

Finger Prince

Ending an out loud spoken sentence with lmao and pronouncing it "Le Mao"

Prurient Squid

drat, everything was going so well until I hit this rock bottom. Now my car is wrecked.

Karate Bastard

Do you mean hit rock bottom, or "hit" rock bottom? Because I don't know which of those he'd be into?

Prurient Squid

Germans arguing about the definition of beer. It escalates into a civil war.

Karate Bastard

A Screenshot Let's Play of Street Fighter 2 that's just hundreds of screengrabs interspersed with award winning narration like

BIFF! WHAM!

WABBA WABBA WABBA!

...and then...

GRAB!

WONK

meanwhile... SMACK

GRYFFINDOR!

(this goes on forever

Karate Bastard

The gaydar was just a quaint taste of what was to come out of the LBTQCIA intelligence community.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Mike Tyson vs M. Bison.

It ends with both of them teaming up to deck the know-it-all who points out how the bosses' names got swapped when the game was translated to English

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

It ends with both of them teaming up to deck the know-it-all who points out how the bosses' names got swapped when the game was translated to English

he was named Bike Tyson in one of the releases?!

Prurient Squid

Mike Tyaon and Raul Julia are detectives in a PI firm.

Prurient Squid

An east european guy and the joke is he's unreasonably strong. And he doesn't understand how the world works because he never needed to develop complex problem solving skills.

E:

He worked in the lumber industry but they were paid by the hour and no one could convince him to slow down so they just found a bear for him to wrestle to keep him occupied.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jun 19, 2023

Karate Bastard

And thus, Hyper-Bear was born.

(Hyper-Bear is a super hero, known for fighting organized crime in the logging industry. He was taught the value of friendship by a ridiculously buff Eastern European dude)

The Voice of Labor

putting a slim jim in a hotdog bun with mustard, relish and sport peppers

google THIS

Karate Bastard posted:

And thus, Hyper-Bear was born.

(Hyper-Bear is a super hero, known for fighting organized crime in the logging industry. He was taught the value of friendship by a ridiculously buff Eastern European dude)

I read Hyper-Beam at first and now in my head canon Hyper-Bear wears a bear-shaped Chozo Power Suit

Prurient Squid

The bear comes to the lumber yard and they're making GBS threads bricks but then the guy starts wrestling with the bear and everyone just lets it happen because they get paid more but the bear is actually trying to communicate with them and warn them about the alien armada.

It's like that one scene in They Live. Except there are guys just working in the background.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jun 19, 2023

Prurient Squid

In Britain, football is considered almost a secular religion. The inevitable next step, a football team made up entirely of vicars.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Kill Brent

One poster's quest for revenge on BYOB's infamous imaginary husband who sucks real bad. Told in two parts either most people really liking one and being ambivalent about the other.

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
knock knock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Karate Bastard

Does BYOB have a collective imaginary husband? Man he must really suck because I wasn't even aware! Who is this scoundrel???

Karate Bastard

I mean who's there?

Prurient Squid

Is this the guy who used the last peach to make his smoothie. gently caress that guy!

Karate Bastard

Jeese, oh no, what a jerk

Prurient Squid

Women refusing to date Ed Flags.

Prurient Squid

Yellow Santa Clause who comes once a year and delivers cheese to all the houses.

Prurient Squid

A millionaire explains that to become rich you need to get up so early every day that you get up at noon the previous day.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I buckled down, worked hard, and after four years of college I was able to secure a C-level position at Daddy's bootstrap factory.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
getting a pillowcase embroidered with ‘Hi cumming, I’m Dad’ so that I don’t need to say anything, just point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

A necromantic summoning ritual gone wrong, and the portal is actually just the other end of goatse.

The error was that the sorcerers are dylsexic and a bit too eager to skip past the "nec" part.