Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

That looks like a Vtuber model you'd buy on fiver for someone else to use while they pretend to be Vince on zoom calls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Vince looks like the percs kickin in while hes on the set of his new telenova

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Hey pal, would you kindly grab me a steak sandwich?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

new gang tag just dropped

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
ahahhahahahahahahahaahah

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao did they do the eye photoshop thing to Vince? Is this where it comes from? :xd:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That’s a 2K rendering lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

"I'm not offering you an incentive as crude as money - though there'll be plenty of that. What I'm offering you is a ground-floor opportunity in the most important enterprise on Earth. What I'm offering is a future - for you, and for what remains of the human race."

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Lmao did they do the eye photoshop thing to Vince? Is this where it comes from? :xd:

Looks like a lovely AI upscale to me.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

neoaxd posted:

Looks like a lovely AI upscale to me.

Definitely, as a thumbnail it looks like his last known appearance, but the AI turned his mustache into someone else's teeth. He's an upscaled Castlevania boss.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fun fact, Vince's body cannot physically age anymore. When he dies, his corpse will just look like that for the next 1000 years.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He’s like that nun they dug up except more ghoulish

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Something’s going on with his suit and tie too. Like they pasted his head onto a clipart suit

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Ganso Bomb posted:

new gang tag just dropped

WWE posters should be required to have this tag

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Every last bit of how Vince looks today screams of desperation, it's too bad too because the dude was doing fine just aging.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Fun fact, Vince's body cannot physically age anymore. When he dies, his corpse will just look like that for the next 1000 years.

When he dies do you think they will give him a glass coffin at Titan Towers?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Either that or graft his skin on a mechanical skeleton and make a WWE-based chuck e cheese knockoff

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Either that or graft his skin on a mechanical skeleton and make a WWE-based chuck e cheese knockoff

Five Nights At Feddy's

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Five Nights At Feddy's

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Five Nights At Feddy's

would own

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i think the one on the actual corporate website is tiny

and this wrestling twitter dork did an ai upscale of it or something

still an insane pic, tho

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gumball Gumption posted:

Five Nights At Feddy's

:thurman:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
:wink:

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/FilthyTomLawlor/status/1669442647210213376?t=-xZ8OKwA3UBUbmI-OJV8tQ&s=19

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpaIwEnUSU4

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Filthy Tom rules I hope he get to see him back in NJPW or AEW soon

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Seams posted:

Filthy Tom rules I hope he get to see him back in NJPW or AEW soon

Seems a bit odd he's not in this year's G1 considering he was pretty over last year

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

People are STILL moaning about this spot on Twitter. It's been days.

https://twitter.com/realLeilaniKai/status/1668789355001917447?t=lBrbuX9bYbSp3-wwyfiHyQ&s=19

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

shout out to the guy in the comments of this video who made 7 consecutive posts recounting bullying moments in tv shows

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It's weird that no one seemed to get mad when this match happened 3 months ago. I didn't even really blink an eye when it happened, it's not like they are doing this every week.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

And as far as big rear end bumps are concerned this one wasn’t event bad. She landed pretty flat.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Just a belly flop. You’d think a really smart wrestler who did it for so long!! would realize it’s a pretty safe bump

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The_Rob posted:

And as far as big rear end bumps are concerned this one wasn’t event bad. She landed pretty flat.

I thought it was going to be similar to a Naito/Ibushi apron drop onto the back of the head but this just looked like a good way to dislocate your shoulder

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
It's not exactly Mankind being thrown off Hell in a Cell is it? She does quite a hard front face bump on a mat. Do they think it's concrete or something?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they both landed flat and she got her hands out

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

*watching a wrestler put his foot up on the bottom rope* hmm thats a good way to absolutely turn your hip joint into ashes!!!! it happened to me once in a deli!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Watching actual wrestlers/people who should know better get completely and utterly worked by joshi spots never gets old

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

yea ok posted:

Just a belly flop. You’d think a really smart wrestler who did it for so long!! would realize it’s a pretty safe bump

Meemaws gonna meemaw

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

not paying attention to anything one of moolahs goons says thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

not paying attention to anything one of moolahs goons says thank you